Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 79.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really don't think this is a good idea, she really needs to take a break for at least a year.

Suddenly I'm indifferent to her greed and I will gladly take more IKIIKY variants over anything TLOASS related

zendaya

4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I really don't think this is a good idea, she really needs to take a break for at least a year.

i think she wants that consecutive number 1 album per year vs beatles

Edited by sophiesunscreen

1 minute ago, torontowest91 said:

what if its a showgirl remix album with features?

someone said theres 2 features in the base but most of her collaborations are subpar so i hope not

Edited by hungrymuffin

13 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

imagine its an acoustic version of showgirl

that already basically exists tho. 7 out of the 12 songs have an acoustic counterpart.

2 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

what if its a showgirl remix album with features?

Ooh, I am here for this.

ugh I wish I was a simple minded hoe that could enjoy this, her stans get fed so much weeps

Maybe it's The Death of a Showgirl, and it will have good songs this time around. clap3

Is she deleting Showgirl off every platform and replacing it with the actual TS12???? jonny

Edited by FlyOnTheWall

6 minutes ago, sophiesunscreen said:

i think she wants that consecutive number 1 album per year vs beatles

Pretty sure Showgirl was #1 this year and in Oct 2 she's shipping signed copies, so that's another likely week at #1 with how tragic the BB200 is

Is this the first time she does a deluxe in recent years? I don't recall any of her albums, other than Fearless, getting one so many months after their initial release

She is just a troll if she keeps the Sexual Awakening of a 30year old white girl era alive. Kind of stan this idea just to piss the haters and still doing numbers sabrina

Need a collab with Sabrina that screams smash pop hit since title track was cute but that was it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.