Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

14 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They make Mayhem like top 5 biggest international eras this decade, easily.

It actually puts it in the top 5 of this century apparently with potential to climb higher as DWAS/Abra rack up more units. Crazy! jonny5

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I just watched the Million Reasons music video for maybe the 3rd time in my life and why was it actually really cute. Joanne played such an important role in future things to come. I love how specific the era is, her voice being different, she was committed to the bit just as any great pop artist should be. Honestly Godga's discography is rock solid. It's wild she's been able to debut with 200k and have a top 10 single every era even in her country/hac eras, truly so impressive.

We could be bopping to the 'LG8' first single in three months time.

ryan5

Is there anyone in here that understands Brazilian certifications and could help me clarify something? I'm noticing that numbers aren't matching up for songs, and I'm not sure which is correct. I've been working on the Wikipedia article for best selling music artists in Brazil (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists_in_Brazil) and I want to make sure I'm doing it accurately.

I know they've changed their certification process and numbers in the 2000s and 2010s, but I'm not sure which numbers are actually correct. For example, Applause came out in 2013, but it wasn't certified in Brazil until 2024. Wouldn't the certified units be based on what guidelines Pro-Musica used in 2024 when they certified it instead of when the song was released? The wiki article for Applause has it at diamond, 250,000 sales, but Pro-Musica guidelines in 2024 for an international diamond single is 160,000 sales. When Applause was released in 2013, diamond international singles were 250,000 sales.

It seems that Wikipedia's algorithm for Brazilian certifications is going based on the guidelines for the year when the song was released rather than when the song was certified. It's not just like this for Gaga, it's like this for any artists that released singles before they changed guidelines in 2015-2017 including Rihanna, Beyoncé, et cetera. Does anyone know which is correct? Can anyone point me in the direction of someone that would know that also does edits on Wikipedia? I know we have some chart/wiki liddos.

Ladies Brazil is still updating Gaga's certifications omg

Happy Mistake - Gold

Runway - Gold

Die With A Smile - 11x Diamond jonny5

BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL ERA IN BRAZIL jonny2 3.2M units in here is absolutely crazy

7 hours ago, Dragha said:

I can't believe we went through this

lady-gaga-cure.gif

Sweetie, that was an improvement!

the original Alejandro video (released in January 2010) is about to hit 6 million views congrats to Lady Ga Ga

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

the original Alejandro video (released in January 2010) is about to hit 6 million views congrats to Lady Ga Ga

was thinking of this classic instead

sistrens

The Brazilian certifications update today whew legends only! celestial

1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

sistrens

The Brazilian certifications update today whew legends only! celestial

ahh

I've been getting so much nostalgia recently, honestly going back and thinking about the things Gaga has done throughout her career are pretty mind blowing. Rewatching ASIB and HOG trailers was a big one, because she really went from singing about riding a disco stick, wearing meat dresses and is considered one of the biggest pop stars in the world to then starring in a box office smash alongside Bradley Cooper, was nominated for best actress at the Oscars and as if that wasn't a homerun already, she also delivered a smash soundtrack accompanying the movie and scored a #1 song. Then she went onto star in a film (HOG) which was totally unrelated to music, again saw critical acclaim for her acting and now we got her back to singing lyrics like abracadabra oh na na. Like ***** how tf are you so talented..

Edited by eclipsed

This popped up oon my yooutuube TL and reminded me that iit's one of Gaga's best performances by far, so underrated. I think Gaga was doing too many iconic things at the time and AMAs are kinda local, so this performance kinda got left in time, but it truly is so amazing whew.

If Gaga isn't doing a TOTAL MAYHEM I'd love her to surprise release LG8 in August and it be like Chapelles album, some amazing pop songs combined with being a vocalist and experimenting. She kinda did it on Abra with the opera bridge, she could definitely go further.

@Infernal Paradise this gif came just in time, thank you so much for your service omg I squeaked so hard

3a-Ldbyz7.gif

Little baguettes I was in Vegas for the first time and I FORGOT Haus of Gaga was there.

I was walking from the Aria to NYNY through Park MGM. Right past the Dolby Stage Live, I was like… is that a Chromatica dress? And oh my God. The Alejandro glasses, the meat dress, the born this way jacket, even the Rain on Me costume was there

The store still has enigma aesthetics, and they need to stop with the lights changing color because it ruins the costume colors, but goddamn was that a gift.

rewatching Mayhem Requiem and being reminded once again that we stan the best artist of our generation chick3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.