Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Listening to this made me realize just how good of a song Joanne is. It's kinda a shame it has two studio versions and neither of them capture this feeling. It could've been such a career staple.

Edited by TedLasso

The way today Sour Candy hit me out of nowhere, well earned 16 streams from me, underrated bop and its a short one too, waiting for tiki taki moment to discover it

rogue2

Requiem really is one of the best things she has done ever.

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Requiem really is one of the best things she has done ever.

It is a bold step as well. She showcased yet another new facet of her which in turn generates acclaim. A smart business move.

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

Kinda sad to see BR pass ARUTW soon (I'm a sucker for ARUTW's success) but they'll both pass 2B by the end of the year so win win

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

The way haters try to paint her as some 2009 fad when literally 3 out of her top 4 most streamed songs were released in the last 8 years dies

friendly reminder this is a grammy winning remix. not everybody has that!

Today I found out the lyrics are "who rang the alarm" and not what I thought she was singing

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

Judas is the biggest success history here clap3

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

within the next 6 months:

Judas will outstream ROM
Abracadabra will outstream BTW, Bloody Mary and Applause

5 hours ago, TedLasso said:

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

to add on this:

every gaga era gave us at least 1 projected 1b club member (artpop WILL give us one day)

tf 4(lovegame 1b 2028), tfm 3, btw 3, artpop 1, joanne 1, chroma 1, asib 2, mayhem 2

before the release of mayhem, she had 15 projected 1b club members and 35 100m songs

now she has 17 projected 1b club members and 51 100m songs (im counting Summer&Zombieboy idc, otherwise 49)

6 hours ago, TedLasso said:

There's going to be some shifts in Gaga's streaming positions soon (BR vs PF, Abra moving up) so I thought I'd take a second to show her top streamed as of today. Note the diversity… literally hits in multiple genres and decades

F5492682-4-AE7-43-BE-AEE8-074-D63-D65240

Still insane to me that Judas ended up having the last laugh from BTW

3 hours ago, Rith said:

to add on this:

every gaga era gave us at least 1 projected 1b club member (artpop WILL give us one day)

tf 4(lovegame 1b 2028), tfm 3, btw 3, artpop 1, joanne 1, chroma 1, asib 2, mayhem 2

before the release of mayhem, she had 15 projected 1b club members and 35 100m songs

now she has 17 projected 1b club members and 51 100m songs (im counting Summer&Zombieboy idc, otherwise 49)

Applause needs to go viral so it can hurry up, we need the caked up tiktok thots to get on it

WAP

Poland - Official Airplay Chart

#47* (+51) How Bad Do U Want Me [39 weeks] *PEAK: #2

#49* (-6) Abracadabra [56 weeks] *PEAK: #1

Gaga randomly gagging me because I just remembered she got a #1 in 2019 then followed it up with another #1 in 2020 and then another #1 in 2025. All they can say is no solo but they are still her songs and she still bagged solo hits, even SL going top 5 after having leaked for 2 months was a gag. Some haven't had a #1 since 2013. Oh I love my fav, I love my fav

treacherous

Gaga attracting the Gen Zs and making Judas and BM surge is a testament that her songwriting can be wayyy ahead of the generation.

I wonder if Mayhem will get a BM moment a decade from now.

Just now, GGD said:

Gaga attracting the Gen Zs and making Judas and BM surge is a testament that her songwriting can be wayyy ahead of the generation.

I wonder if Mayhem will get a BM moment a decade from now.

I was thinking the same. I could see this happen with Disease.

For the little uterus watchers, CRJ had a baby this March and is releasing not one, but two albums, this year.

22 hours ago, The Witch said:

garden of eden, zombieboy, hbduwm, viy, shadow of a man. MAYSUS has so many smashes on it but the hag dance and ruPaulway are the ones gettin' MVs

azealia

The era deserved at least 5 singles and a couple of promo videos noparty

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.