Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Daglazzo

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daglazzo

  1. Bass persuades #1 album
  2. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    The biggest rat of this base is finally gone, hopefully this time forever. I'll never forget how this piece of trash threatened some user with a ban because his friend was a mod. As you can see, no friends in real life & no friends on the internet either
  3. You're MAD mad, Katy Rat would never got #1 album
  4. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Hopefully she stays far away from it. This show is trash, like any of Ryan shows.
  5. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    That's what I thought
  6. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Sis are you insider of some sort? Anything you said became true?
  7. She's a legend and she's very beloved. I don't give a flying **** whether her music appeal to the masses or not, at the end of the day I know that once I play her album I'll enjoy some good, high quality music with solid lyrics. That's what she does. She doesn't chase the success, unlike Katy. It sometimes finds her sometimes doesn't, but one thing you're sure about is that she's amazing in her craft.
  8. Luckily I have straight and very dense hair. Now it's colored so I use conditioner but its this cool product that you can use in 3 ways, put it on your wet hair right after the shampoo and then rinse out, you can put it on your wet hair and just leave it or you can also put it on your dry hair and just leave it there. It'll soften your hair and you use just a tiny bit of a product. My hair is so healthy. I also take biotin supplements (10g per day).
  9. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Was it confirmed by any reliable source? If yes do we know if it'll be on Netflix or maybe hbo like with chromatica?
  10. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I think we're all happy for her and for the baby, and that also means no new music anytime soon from obvious reason. I also believe we all feel good about it so there's not much to discuss actually. I think even the fake insiders are gone.
  11. You're talking about a woman who has been on stage for just as long as Gaga, if not longer. She went on her first tour at 14.
  12. Innocent ways really stuck in my head
  13. Some of you are really sick in your minds to say this album is worse than SB like, I like SB but it's a snooze fest compared to BP. Yall need to clean your ears cause some takes I've seen here are WILD
  14. Oh, innocent ways, the bop that you are
  15. Also, it's her best and most cohesive album and if you think otherwise you're sick in the head
  16. REDLIGHTS ♥️ Ps some of you are disgusting as ****
  17. Not me checking bass persuades on X and seeing a guy giving a blowjob with pass persuades in the background
  18. I am a little bit. But I'm happy I know polish and also I speak French fluently. But yeah must be nice to understand any song since your childhood.
  19. Im so excited for the music video. This sounds like an instant hit, her die with a smile. Also, I've heard redlights and it's a bop
  20. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    This place is sick and the mods not doing anything about it (sometimes taking part in it!) is disgusting.
  21. You're making the most stupid thread on this site and in your head you're an icon once again, pathetic!
  22. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Michael be eating good, he got huge
  23. This and ****** up forever are my fav unreleased songs of her
  24. I'm disgusted by gays saying it's not her real baby or she bought it. Wtf shut up it's her decision only and she's a mother anyway. I'm so happy for her
  25. Daglazzo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Omg that's not what I excepted lol I'm so happy for her she looks gorgeous

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.