Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

8 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Aesthetic wise I'd like to see her explore different color palettes. It feels like every era is either pink or black and white. I'd love for her to go for a dreamy aqua blue or mint green.

As long as the album cover's primary aesthetic is black and white, we want it to smash after all. eli

I know it was bound to happen but seeing these streaming updates after last years consistent 5+ song getting 1M updates is sad. Especially Abra

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

I know it was bound to happen but seeing these streaming updates after last years consistent 5+ song getting 1M updates is sad. Especially Abra

Although I agree that Abra numbers should be higher, the fact that she is still pulling 3 or 4 +1M songs daily is impressive af. Only thing that really bothers me right now is how bad the TDWP tracks did. Gaga and her team not even mentioning them did not help either.

23 minutes ago, Artur said:

Although I agree that Abra numbers should be higher, the fact that she is still pulling 3 or 4 +1M songs daily is impressive af. Only thing that really bothers me right now is how bad the TDWP tracks did. Gaga and her team not even mentioning them did not help either.

It's laughable when anyone tries to use them as a drag when Gaga didn't even make any official announcement when SOAW and GL were released. She just reposted some fan TikTok's about the songs and that was it. Runway only got what it did because I'm sure it was what Disney wanted and paid for, including the music video.

She fulfilled the obligations, got her money, and moved on. skull

Its honestly insane how good Abra is. Not everyone can "return to form" like that

MAYHEM is aging flawlessly. All 14 tracks on the standard edition are such a casual flex that she can do pretty much any style of pop music. With every different mood. The sequencing is perfect and so well balanced too. I truly believe part of the reason that album has been well received is that there's something for everyone. She explained it like a party that brings all types of music listeners together and I hear that. I also hear how each song is its own gothic dream to be immersed in.

The 17 track version is good and a more full edition, but I still like the conciseness of the 14 track version and how it hits pretty much everything. CSTH & KFL are very good but I can see why she left them out initially since their sound/themes are already represented in other tracks. You can also tell the mixing is a tad bit different on them. Part of me hopes LG8 is 10-12 tracks. I think it can be her best reviewed yet.

Edited by Chaos Angel

Something interesting I just realized:

Day 96

Die With A Smile: 1B

Risk It All: 376M

Abracadabra: 345M

I Just Might: 320M

Disease: 125M

So only together were they able to reach 1B streams in record time, and solo-to-solo comparison, Gaga showed she had the ability to keep up with Bruno with their studio album singles after it. (We'll give Disease a pass since it came out during the JFAD hate train and is generally less commercial than the rest of the songs listed.)

But #ThankYouBruno juanny

3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

It's laughable when anyone tries to use them as a drag when Gaga didn't even make any official announcement when SOAW and GL were released. She just reposted some fan TikTok's about the songs and that was it. Runway only got what it did because I'm sure it was what Disney wanted and paid for, including the music video.

She fulfilled the obligations, got her money, and moved on. skull

After the success of the MAYHEM era, it really is. I mean, who else is doing the whole "RIP your current era" kind of thing except her?

$419M Tour Gross, #1 Hit, multiple grammy wins, and bagged the biggest streaming song of her career, MAYHEM will hit 7B by year's end (her fastest album to do so). Either RUNWAY or Shape of A Woman will be pushed for the Oscars and Awards Season and reach 200M when all is said and done (great for a soundtrack), and she got $2.5M from Disney.

Look at Hold My Hand, its longevity is truly amazing. It's a hit in Europe, Diamond-certified in France, still pulling 100K daily on Spotify, over 330M views on YouTube, and even won an Emmy despite how many monsters hate the song.

Edited by babyforlife

7 hours ago, Artur said:

Papa top 5! jonny2

I'm more impressed with Applause's consistency, outstreaming #1 hits like BTW (during Pride Month) and ROM (Grammy winning + huge female collab) for months, holding steady at 300K for a while, whereas ROM reached 300K mostly due to being performed at Ariana's concert.

I'm so glad Gaga fired the leaches in her camp. Boomkack now trying to talk about plagiarism and that Gaga collabing with Tony was part of the dna she was creating. Wasn't she fired before ARTPOP? Now she's saying she left before Joanne?

These people really think they are Gaga with how they try to take credit for who she is, they think they are in the studio writing the music, have the musical knowledge, vision and talent she has. It's giving Richy saying the Gaga aesthetic is his aesthetic ***** bye

girl-bye.gif

Yeah LAG is giving huge narcissist vibes unfortunately. And Parris has low-key already done better work for Gar atp anyways.

Although I'd be bitter too if gar chose richy over me. sabrina

I'd say the host was more egregious in that interview. skull That comment about how she was nominated for a Grammy this year "with the same song or same sounding song" was defos a drag or trying to get LAG to drag Gaga more than anything. And she kinda did co-sign at first with that "the plagiarism of it all" comment, but she did bring it back around to give Gaga her flowers and commended her work and talent and her artistry etc. Also a weird thing for the guy to drag her on since it's not like LAG ever had any input into her songwriting (as far as I'm aware?)

Didn't Paris say she reached out to LAG and spoke to her about joining Gaga's team and the artistic direction she wanted to go in with her? I vaguely remember there being something about that around the time of Coachella

The oldies are mad rip And I am not talking about Boomkack and Richy, but they, too, are old and mad kiiiii laugh

Edited by Mariano

Just realized that SOAW/Runway/GL can have their peak when TDWP2 comes to streaming. Late August/September Disney+ and Hulu release is rumoured. Maybe they will even push another song.

2 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

Just realized that SOAW/Runway/GL can have their peak when TDWP2 comes to streaming. Late August/September Disney+ and Hulu release is rumoured. Maybe they will even push another song.

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

And Mark Cuckson decided to put Gargoyle's vocal volume at an ear-rape sound level over this heavenly production

Far away in a remote place, OneNation just COLLAPSED in his basement

wile-coyote.gif

I really wish mother could release studio albums more frequently in the future since she found her passion and creative sparks back,only 6 studio albums(if we count tf/tfm as 1) in nearly 20 years long career is kinda diabolic nglchick3

Haus Labs should pivot to skincare and supplements because that's where the beauty industry is thriving right now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.