Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rino

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rino

  1. I honestly prefer this performance to any by Britney. sorry, but whatever Brit Brit did is outdone tenfold by current drag queens, with better dancing and more convincing lip syncing.
  2. Rino replied to Rian's topic in Base
    if your fave MPG is becoming cringe and tone-deaf (figuratively and literally) flopping hard commercially flopping hard critically abandoning her morals to try to get a hit and still failing you can say your fave got Katy Perry'd how to use it in a sentence 👇 [Swiftie 1]: omg Taylor just made her worst album even worse by releasing a crappy deluxe [Swiftie 2]: I know girl, she got Katy Perry'd
  3. I've stopped checking Taylor's music a long time ago. so when I heard Patient Zero's bridge, I was truly appaled. if the rest of the songs are this bad, this score is well deserved
  4. projecting much? OT: y'all want Gaga to be a zionist this bad huh? don't forget she's last been to Israel in 2014, while a certain other performed there at Eurovision of all things in 2019
  5. this was unironically my fav era of hers. I like Taylor most when she's petty
  6. if Fergie, Nelly Furtado and Gwen were MPGs at one point, I don't see why we can't call Dua one now. she just needs a couple more successful eras to solidify her status in pop
  7. b-b-but SoLO toP 10 GlObaL SpPotifY dAys @naval23
  8. Rino replied to Rian's topic in Base
  9. Madonna holds the record as the most "successful" recipient of Golden Raspberry (Razzie) Awards for acting, winning 9 awards in total—including five for Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actress, and being named Worst Actress of the 20th Century. [1, 2, 3]
  10. compared to Billie and Olivia, Sabrina is more vocally gifted. if her next era focuses on that, she might start building a loyal fanbase. there is a void in terms of young talented vocalists in pop atm, especially since Ari got bullied back into hiatus. it's Sabrina's chance to take it
  11. this is giving me The Substance vibes Gags, what are you going to do to Madonna? is this an elaborate scheme to trick that woman?
  12. I used to love Cotton Eyed Joe (the electronic remix) in kindergarten, does that count?
  13. Rino replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
  14. in what way was that a cultural reset? catchy bubbly pop songs existed long before Sabrina & Espresso, and there will be many more to come. if anything it was just a continuation of things that have long been present in our culture.
  15. what do NewJeans have to do with this?
  16. atp just cut the Wi-Fi at nursing homes OT: that is a beautiful thing that Sam shared, Gaga is ofc a monumental figure for late millenial and Gen Z gays
  17. Rino replied to Rian's topic in Base
    the way Madead's last hit from 20 years ago sampled these legends just for the OG to still end up being more remembered and loved. the GP said NO to old bitter hags with no talent I fear
  18. Rino replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I mean truly, if I had to endure Hard Granny, MDNE, Rebel Shart and Senior X one after another I would be crying with joy over something as bland and lifeless as Condolences II too
  19. Rino replied to Rian's topic in Base
    the way madinosaurs cling to Constipations II's uninspired tunes for dear life just because they'd been served absolute crap by Mold for two decades straight
  20. Rino replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    the way Gar's best songs are named after men needs to be studied. Summerboy, Alejandro, Monster, Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, Zombieboy
  21. the queen of gays looks well-rested and almost ready to end the lessers
  22. I can feel for her in a way, but isn't this whole thing just life in a nutshell? not every person is going to fuсk with you no matter how good or kind you think you are
  23. I would actually suggest WAP. I know people here are dismissive of it, but the song/video was truly a moment to remember in pop culture, and it embraced explicit female sexuality the way it hasn't been done before on such a large scale. and Bad Romance, of course. the game changer that brought life back to pop music videos.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.