Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Pikachoo said:

back to countdowns I see

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Let's be for real now, Ms Choo. Imagine what Garlic, Miguel, and Parris could cook up with this insane digital canvas? jonny5

2023-10-02-sphere-fury.jpg

MAYHEM Ball was easily the most expensive ticket I've ever paid (> $700) however I'd seriously consider dropping over $1k to see her hypothetical serve at The Sphere. Not counting the $3k I spent on my entire Gagachella '25 trip ofc

pikachoo

Edited by frankvert

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I have in good authority that another prominent singer was supposed to have a residency in The Sphere last year so I hope for everyone's sanity that she doesn't do it because…


Pikachoo

22 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I have in good authority that another prominent singer was supposed to have a residency in The Sphere last year so I hope for everyone's sanity that she doesn't do it because…


Pikachoo

She's too busy giving old lady blow out & braid specials these days

bdyhp1l.jpeg

OT: Ga Ga

pikachoo

This is so impressive, hopefully her catalogue will keep rising because many of her hit still do much less than they should.

TEOG, Applause, Bloody Mary, Alejandro, LoveGame, You and I, Rain On Me, Born This Way, Million Reasons and Marry The Night all deserve to do more. noparty

50 minutes ago, Killah said:

Why hasn't this been threaded

I had no idea this award show existed tbh. I thought they were a podcast...

54 minutes ago, Killah said:

Why hasn't this been threaded

This is like the gay Kids Choice Awards that's why sis

55 minutes ago, Killah said:

Why hasn't this been threaded

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Can y'all report that Xtina23 user biblio

What a strange entity. Always disliking all my Gaga posts and trolling her threads.

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

No posts in the base in almost ten hours? sailing

There's nothing to talk about… what do you expect rip

15 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

There's nothing to talk about… what do you expect rip

Meltdowns, tantrums, inner-liddo arguments, conspiracy theories, post-era fallout and drama, rankings, OF-peddling, LG8 speculation, pregnancy rumors, and crack. Nothing more, nothing less celestial

Both Summerboy and Zombieboy rising over 10% compared to last week. duca Great to see how stable (even rising a bit) Zombie still is considering the Off Campus boost is probably over.

I'm just so glad Gaga never stoops to writing "you fed me only crumbs, you paid me only dust" cause what in the 2020 dated gaylingo is this type of lyric rip

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Both Summerboy and Zombieboy rising over 10% compared to last week. duca Great to see how stable (even rising a bit) Zombie still is considering the Off Campus boost is probably over.

Oh ZombieGOD

pikachoo

F*ck it, time to rank the best things Garlic has ever done:

  1. Alejandro song and MV

  2. Record Born This Way (A)

  3. Act 1 of Mayhem Ball

  4. Disease

  5. Mayhem requiem

  6. Judas

  7. Paparazzi at VMAs

  8. Abracadabra song and mv drop

  9. Fire ratchy

  10. Fame perfume ad

Edited by DiamondHoe

Watched the Paris snippet-fest she did in 2024 and how we all tried to decipher what was what and now listening to it it's just the intro of the song and it makes me miss that pre-era:

33 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Emmy voting closes tonight dancehall2

Get ready for The God Dance to sweep!

a woman with purple hair and red lipstick is praying with her hands folded .

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.