Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I went to a Audrey Hobart concert last night and then went to the eagle SD. I haven't slept yet. It's ten AM and I put on speechless and felt so crestfallen and old in my mid twenties. But then dance in the dark came on. I don't know if I feel better but I feel seen.

39 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

This lives in my mind rent free

I remember this from the media blackout era. She told the crowd "These are instrumental snippets from my upcoming album" as confirmed by the attendees.

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:

This lives in my mind rent free

I'm sorry but an ARTPOP Act II on the 15th or 20th anniversary of the record with this insane club sound, just like 10 tracks nothing crazy, would TEAR jonny5

She's the only girl who could properly do a follow-up album justice. Hell, look at TFM. I don't think it would be cringe at all (so long as the music is good) bc she'd be totally reclaiming the narrative. In general, public perception of this era MUCH more positive now than during AP's initial release. Could be a dope Lil Monsters LLC project celestial2

Edited by frankvert

12 hours ago, frankvert said:

This is so cool

I've seen people trying to give RedOne credit, and they need to be so fr. Gaga loves her a good fugue

GaGa's cover of Don't Give Up is better than Kate Bush's original THERE I said it

not the ******* on this site pretending like being popular amongst the gays is a bad thing.

these OGHs have lost their damned minds...

Modern Ecstasy

How long do we think hiatus will be? sosad

I miss her

At my local Starbucks and they just played two Gaga's songs back to back: Shallow and Die with a Smile. heart

36 minutes ago, Radical Pessimism said:

At my local Starbucks and they just played two Gaga's songs back to back: Shallow and Die with a Smile. heart

Oh CollabGa you will always be famousheart

Anyway, these are her two of her biggest classics, so not surprisedgiraffe

4 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

How long do we think hiatus will be? sosad

I miss her

When we think something is happening and she starts teasing that's a sign that someone related to music or film is going to die and will reshape her entire creative process. Nobody has died yet so we still have to go through the album scrapped stage and the residency and/or cosmetics stage. The hiatus has barely started.

I wonder if she'll capitalize on MAYHEM's success and momentum and will release something more like the requiem thing or if we can expect a proper hiatus. I'm not really sure what to expect.

Wish she posted more on Instagram. Loved the times when she shared her days in Malibu home/garden between the eras and added some selfies etc.

But now she didn't even post about TDWP2, end of the Mayhem Ball. Looks like it's her team that posts some stuff.

+ the Chromatica Ball story pinned are sending me khalyan

14 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Screaming at "Best Movie of All Time" being a category bibliahh

Anyway, yassss AwardsGa!! clap3eli

my mom's friend was at my parents house the other day and idk what she was talking about she mentioned how some person had to get a lawyer (a divorce maybe?) and the lawyer's name was Angela Cheng skull

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

my mom's friend was at my parents house the other day and idk what she was talking about she mentioned how some person had to get a lawyer (a divorce maybe?) and the lawyer's name was Angela Cheng skull

they losing Pikachoo

6 hours ago, Teneo said:

When we think something is happening and she starts teasing that's a sign that someone related to music or film is going to die and will reshape her entire creative process. Nobody has died yet so we still have to go through the album scrapped stage and the residency and/or cosmetics stage. The hiatus has barely started.

Well guess what Mimi

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

Vegas residency announcement coming any minute now then

Pikachoo

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

Gar Gar Binks: Live from The Sphere would be a Coachella'25 level of collapse

pikachoo

back to countdowns I see

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.