Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, GGD said:

Haus Labs should pivot to skincare and supplements because that's where the beauty industry is thriving right now.

I think that's why Gar has share in that biotech company Michael started. She probably will go that route.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think that's why Gar has share in that biotech company Michael started. She probably will go that route.

Forgot about that, well, I hope it leads to something. Other than diversifying her portfolio.

LVMH is actually considering selling 50% of its stake in Fenty Beauty. Fenty as a brand is becoming shaky; it's not looking good.

Haus Labs being rebranded multiple times is a good thing; it means her team is at least aware of a market shift.

35 minutes ago, GGD said:

Haus Labs should pivot to skincare and supplements because that's where the beauty industry is thriving right now.

Supplements are a tricky one though because there is so much snake oil in that field since they're not regulated in the US. If Haus Labs started selling them, I would hope they would do their due diligence and research to ensure they're selling products that actually work AND what they're claiming is in the products actually is, in the proper dosage at that. It can be a very shady field and I'd be a little worried they wouldn't get it right to be honest.

That being said, assuming they were to make products analogous to ones I use and they're vegan/cruelty free, I would definitely be very interested in trying Gaga backed products in these fields and possibly even replacing the ones I currently use with them if I like them and the cost isn't too prohibitive.

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

HUGE NEW CERTIFICATIONS UPDATE IN BRAZIL jonny2

Massive!

  • Popular Post

Hope that Disease has a resurgence one day like Judas. It's one of her most underrated songs

1 hour ago, Artur said:

HUGE NEW CERTIFICATIONS UPDATE IN BRAZIL jonny2

Scary the potential that LG8 has to have a GARGANTUAN brazil spotify debut. She could become the #1 debut of all time there I think. Who's the current record holder? Taylor?

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Scary the potential that LG8 has to have a GARGANTUAN brazil spotify debut. She could become the #1 debut of all time there I think. Who's the current record holder? Taylor?

I think it is Tay, yes. However, I don't think we should take this as an indicator that her next debut will be huge. It will be big for sure, her fanbase is massive. But she needs some big push + a smash to surpass Taylor, imo. Hopefully the Copacabana show made them realize how performing in Brazil can be great promo.

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

I think it is Tay, yes. However, I don't think we should take this as an indicator that her next debut will be huge. It will be big for sure, her fanbase is massive. But she needs some big push + a smash to surpass Taylor, imo. Hopefully the Copacabana show made them realize how performing in Brazil can be great promo.

It won't be easy but I think it's possible with all the hype from Copacabana. And Gaga was already the record holder for some time with Chromatica (7M). Taylor's poetry book did 11M, which is huge but not unreachable huge like her global debuts are.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

dddd ngl those certifications in brazil are a huge nothingburger. like wdym How FAD is 2x platinum??? deadbanana2we'll take those, tho !

8 minutes ago, Manchs said:

dddd ngl those certifications in brazil are a huge nothingburger. like wdym How FAD is 2x platinum??? deadbanana2we'll take those, tho !

Album was huge in streaming, both on Spotify and AM Brazil. How Badsus was one of the songs that kept charting for weeks and weeks!

Manchs

6 minutes ago, Manchs said:

dddd ngl those certifications in brazil are a huge nothingburger. like wdym How FAD is 2x platinum??? deadbanana2we'll take those, tho !

If you know Brazilian certifications levels and how they work, they're actually amazing. bird

I just updated her total certified sales/units on the Wikipedia article with the new certifications, and her total is now at 10,730,000 with 2,360,000 of those sales/units coming from the Mayhem era. clap3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists_in_Brazil

11 minutes ago, Manchs said:

dddd ngl those certifications in brazil are a huge nothingburger. like wdym How FAD is 2x platinum??? deadbanana2we'll take those, tho !

They make Mayhem like top 5 biggest international eras this decade, easily. What do you mean they're a nothingburguer?

2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

If you know Brazilian certifications levels and how they work, they're actually amazing. bird

I just updated her total certified sales/units on the Wikipedia article with the new certifications, and her total is now at 10,730,000 with 2,360,000 of those sales/units coming from the Mayhem era. clap3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists_in_Brazil

Gaga is now higher in certified sales/units in Brazil than Taylor, Beyoncé, and Shakira. agaycatabra

Taylor and Beyoncé's sales are up-to-date as they haven't received any new Brazilian certifications since they were last updated in summer 2025. I'm not sure on Shakira's.

I feel like the base here doesn't appreciate Rain On Me enough. I find myself listening to it all the time, it's such an easy feel good track that's insanely catchy. That outro >>>>>

whew her Brazil update clap3

honestly she probably should've scheduled some regular shows there, but Gagacabana was so legendary already

Gaga has 22 diamond-certified songs in Brazil and 16 diamond-certified songs in France jonny4

8 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

shilling supplements would be even lower than her nurtec era, she better not rip

Her husband is literally a billionaire and she made over 400 M with her last tour ( I know she doesn't literally get all that money but still), selling supplements is what scammer influencers do rip. I just don't think there is a need to do this.

Edited by Europe

3 hours ago, Europe said:

Her husband is literally a billionaire and she made over 400 M with her last tour ( I know she doesn't literally get all that money but still), selling supplements is what scammer influencers do rip. I just don't think there is a need to do this.

He's worth $600 million, he is not literally a billionaire

17 hours ago, GGD said:

Haus Labs should pivot to skincare and supplements because that's where the beauty industry is thriving right now.

her own nurtec is upon us WAP

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.