Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

They were together recently, hopefully not just for requiem and instead were working on music jonny5

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

They were together recently, hopefully not just for requiem and instead were working on music jonny5

TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET

TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER, YA LEADER, YA LEADER

WAPWAPWAP

13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

They were together recently, hopefully not just for requiem and instead were working on music jonny5

wow. every one of her Madeon collabs is a top-tier song WAP

Edited by Jacobdaniel

12 minutes ago, frankvert said:

TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET

TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER, YA LEADER, YA LEADER

WAPWAPWAP

The way he always goes out of his way to clarify that they were either together for requiem or just like to keep in touch whenever anyone gets hyped. Let me keep calm swing

3 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

wow. every one of her Madeon collabs is a top-tier song WAP

I'd love for them to work together again now that she's in a good place creatively, but let me calm myself and remind myself that there's probably nothing and she'll be inactive for years beach

Madeon SPECIFICALLY mentioning Venus' live bass when it's one of Gaga's most INSANE bass lines ever I'M MOVING A BIT DWAS

Bass starts at 12:48 but I'd checkout the whole thing if you haven't already. Venus is a TEN & has the DNA to back it up

okay so i lowkey wanna buy the Hold My Hand crewneck and dog chain...there's zero listings online. Not even reviews. Did Monsters not buy this at all?

judge-turn.gif

FSHEFNLXwAUB7vh?format=png&name=360x360FSHEFNPWYAAY4ih?format=png&name=small
its lowkey giving masc4masc...i want

judge-turn.gif

MAYHEM REQRIUM DVDs on EBAY?!!?!?!?

omfg LEMME SNATCH

nasmarajs-xomarajs.gif

6 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

They were together recently, hopefully not just for requiem and instead were working on music jonny5

He keeps reiterating that they reconnected recently and bringing up her producer chops when he doesn't really need to. He's either a part of the LG.ATE roster, or she sought some help again from him on how to self-produce because she implicitly trusts him, or he's privy to the recording sessions as Gar played some rough demos for him. Either way, the possibilities are endless and exciting.

pikachoo

15 hours ago, Artur said:

Both Summerboy and Zombieboy rising over 10% compared to last week. duca Great to see how stable (even rising a bit) Zombie still is considering the Off Campus boost is probably over.

Thank you Ariana for doing the job and performing ROM on tour. Look at that ressurgence jonny

it was doing 250k max before.

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

okay so i lowkey wanna buy the Hold My Hand crewneck and dog chain...there's zero listings online. Not even reviews. Did Monsters not buy this at all?

judge-turn.gif

FSHEFNLXwAUB7vh?format=png&name=360x360FSHEFNPWYAAY4ih?format=png&name=small
its lowkey giving masc4masc...i want

judge-turn.gif

I have the crewneck actually. I find it quite comfy.

I say this after every album release but I wonder where she'll go for the next album. Now that she made a "return to her dark pop roots" with an approach of not giving an album a sound as an outfit, I'm more curious than ever.

11 hours ago, frankvert said:

Madonna:

Madonna_-_True_Blue_%28album_cover%29.pn

Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer_album.png

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.png

Gaga:

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover

250px-Lady_Gaga_-_The_Fame_Monster_%28al

81s+i2hv-eL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Considering M's debut predates Gaga's by 25+ years, I find it interesting that Apple Music can condense their respective careers into 3 albums each, deeming them b̶o̶a̶t̶m̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ equal peers in terms of culturally defining albums. What about you, ATRL?

rogue2

Best/worst? Notable snubs? More likely to have a 4th added? Etc

rogue2

Oh you know the Medonsters / OGHs were BIG MAD by this sistrens

Hello little monstrosities. Long time no see. How are y'all handling the drought gaycat1

13 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

They were together recently, hopefully not just for requiem and instead were working on music jonny5

ARTPOP you will always be famous

3 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I say this after every album release but I wonder where she'll go for the next album. Now that she made a "return to her dark pop roots" with an approach of not giving an album a sound as an outfit, I'm more curious than ever.

Aesthetic wise I'd like to see her explore different color palettes. It feels like every era is either pink or black and white. I'd love for her to go for a dreamy aqua blue or mint green.

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

The way everyone ignored this

treacherous

They are waiting for shadow of a man to reach 100M

She's so silent that I wonder if she's cooking something that could be released this year.

(She's always coming up with something but it ends up getting delayed or not coming into fruition)

ducky

Who else is ready for Shape of a Woman late-summer when TDWP2 hits streaming?

lakitu

2 hours ago, GGD said:

She's so silent that I wonder if she's cooking something that could be released this year.

(She's always coming up with something but it ends up getting delayed or not coming into fruition)

ducky

Speculating without any evidence, but I think she's just truly taking a break for once and is fully unplugged from everything.

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.