Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Pikachoo

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pikachoo

  1. Pikachoo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    icanheargod.gif
  2. not big lesbian lady the way this was THE hit gif in Gaga's 2017 Superbowl thread on ATRL omg the memories
  3. Pikachoo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    now my father's cousin picked us up and the radio is playing a chillwave cover of Always Remember Us This Way why?
  4. Pikachoo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I'm in Italy for the very first time and I went to this store called Terranova and The Dead Dance was playing in the store. why?
  5. the fact that we learn about her music career exclusively through her makeup events
  6. that Youtube video was posted 11 months ago. They willingly travelled to Trump's America
  7. well this is just great I'm visiting Italy for two weeks with my parents literally its the end of day 1 and I low key had a panic attack because I realized I won't have access to a gym for these two weeks so I'm gonna gain belly fat again because two weeks or no running or bodyweight fitness like i do at home and I ate a panzerotti, a gelato and an osso bucco (it was nasty) and Im pinching my stomach cause it feels like I gained and then i walked past a group of young italian guys and i thought to myself "they can eat whatever and still be thin" and it made me sad and then i realized i forgot my beard trimmer at home so i either let my beard grow out for two weeks (ugly) or shsve it clean (ugly) and i forgot my minoxidil so i cant use it on my eyebrows for two weeks to gain thick eyebrows and then i have to read ******* ellie goulding having an incrrdibly buff boyfriend who also has a great jawline and hes a wealthy art dealer and here i am barelt trying to hold it together and pretend everything is fine until i get back home and unload everything on my therapist. Nurse!! im out again!!
  8. i don't wanna be alone forever but I can be…
  9. https://apnews.com/article/christa-pike-execution-tennessee-f826a60582083b90ac7695ecb16afbdf Christa Pike was sentenced to death in 1996 following her murder and torture of Colleen Slemmer. Witnesses were led into the execution chamber at 6:41 PM CDT. The curtains opened at 7:26 PM, but soon closed at 7:46 PM. following the injection of 2 syringes of the lethal injection drugs, attorney Amy Harwell filed an emergency motion to the Tennessee Supreme Court. Pike's lawyer, Kelly Gleason stated that while she's "alive and snoring," she "needs immediate medical care." Media witnesses were escorted out of the building at 8:53 PM CDT, stating that the curtains had gone down twice and that she was still alive,[63] snoring for 40 minutes after the final dose of pentobarbital was administered. The execution was declared botched and Christa was taken away from the prison by ambulance
  10. Pikachoo replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Katie Trudeau really did this. before any other pop girl hopped on the 90s house revival trend
  11. Pikachoo replied to Rian's topic in Base
    I feel like this is a story I could have conjured if I cared enough about Taylor and/or Maldova
  12. what kinda ratchet gyms are y'all going to
  13. I'm tall in high heels but I am only five foot two
  14. I had more than one account (variants)
  15. "We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press—in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality, which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess." Is this the GOP? Germany's AFD? No, it's Hitler in 1929.
  16. Pikachoo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    SHE DID THAT. Katy Busherry who?
  17. Pikachoo replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    every time I'm about to go on or plan a trip I listen to Gypsy and it hypes me up. Italy in 4 days, then next year Taiwan and Hong Kong. sometimes a story has no end...
  18. call me a customer because I was served! Call me a kidnap victim because I was gagged! Call me a cardiac arrest because my heart stopped! dont Call me angel because I'm deceased Call me Idina Menzel because my wig is defying gravity!
  19. sure why not? it's not exactly a vocally demanding song. the lyrics are about a boy. the piano chords aren't very difficult either (and even if she messes up the backing band covers up the mistake). so yes i can see Taylor having the range to pull this off since the range isn't difficult to begin with
  20. you are simple not compatible. all this mess + you want an open relationship and he doesn't? please. this relationship is over.
  21. Which inaugural VMA award do you believe is more prestigious and why? Taylor's Artist Director award Gaga's Tricon
  22. the only underwear ad that did something to me was Cristiano Ronaldo's armani ad back in 2010 and Kellan Lutz' Malcolm X

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.