Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

Standin' on the corner smokin' that grass

And the boys all pass me by

Talkin' some **** with your hand on my ass

I'm a murderer in disguise

Yeah, you wanna be cool, but you're makin' me mad

Bite my lip, it starts to bleed

Yeah, it tastes so good, but it gotta be bad

If I'm gonna get you home

Gonna make the curtains cream, believe it

Gonna make the ceiling shake for me

I'ma be your full-time bedroom demon

I'm gonna make you scream, that's a matter of fact

I'll be your fantasy

I'm a killah

And, boy, you're gonna die tonight

Oh, killah, killah, killah, killah

I'm a killah

And, boy, you're gonna die tonight

Oh, killah, killah, killah, killah

Killah

I lighten up my final cigarette

I'll burn a hole right through your eyes

Lookin' at you like a zombie killah

Hungry for a homicide

If I get you alone, under your skin and bone

I'ma try you on for size

About to wear you out like my favorite suit

Wool's paralyzed

Gonna make the curtains cream, believe it

Gonna make the ceiling shake for me

I'ma be your full-time bedroom demon

I'm gonna make you scream, that's a matter of fact

I'll be your fantasy

I'm a killah

And, boy, you're gonna die tonight

Oh, killah, killah, killah, killah

I'm a killah

And, boy, you're gonna die tonight

Oh, killah, killah, killah, killah

Killah

Yeah

Killah

Woo, woo

I'm a killah

And, boy, you're gonna die tonight (hey)

Killah

mCRyTOI.gif

Screenshot_20260930_204426_Spotify.thumb @ Ariana, what are you doing here?

seeing how M managed to deliver a good album with Stuart Price, her past frequent collaborator, it made me think if Gaga should maybe call up RedOne.

I used to be opposed to that idea but what if their sound could work again now? biblio

9 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-g4A5pQbueZ4nCsp6pWg

The urge to downvote any post containing this triggering picture

suburban

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.