Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

AdamRiver96

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamRiver96

  1. Debut and Showgirl, easily her worst 2. Debut is #11 since it at least has Picture to Burn and Teardrops.
  2. WCS is my most favourite song ever by Taylor, but RWYLM/New Romantics is a good pick for Number 1 too.
  3. The Cure (the superior song) will surpass it later in the year but talent won
  4. I think you should mind your own business and not talk about Gaga given that you clearly do not like her from your post history.
  5. Yeah you can go to the album on Spotify, and find the track you do not like. Click the 3 dots and one of the option is to 'Hide in this album'.
  6. I manage to carve a 9/10 album out of it as shown below. Thank God Spotify has a hide button so that I can listen to it without the duds. 1. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys 2. Down Bad 3. So Long, London 4. But Daddy I Love Him 5. Guilty as Sin? 6. loml 7. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart 8. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived 9. The Black Dog 10. How Did It End? 11. I Hate It Here 12. The Prophecy 13. Peter
  7. AdamRiver96 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Just came back from watching the Weeknd concert. It was amazing, and he's such a wonderful entertainer. I am so excited if they ever choose to collab cause their voices would sound amazing together. I also wish Ga would follow him as an example and expand her stage for her next tour
  8. AdamRiver96 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Finally someone sees it. Like Miley is beneath her, and releasing subpar shite. I don't want Gaga to go anywhere near expired Hannah Montana
  9. I need them to start gooning to Disease too
  10. I just know that woman is chronically online. Please remove the godawful bridge and the song would be suddenly a 9/10.
  11. She's the white Onika Tanya Maraj, the 2 Saggiterrorists of music. They are not happy when other people (younger girls) get their flowers. She has been and will constantly do this moving forward when other girls are about to get their flowers cause she's an insecure being. It will always eat her alive, and that in itself will destroy her legacy
  12. AdamRiver96 replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj are the same exact person. It just took longer for people to see cause Nicki is louder. Both of them exude the same insecurity, jealousy and both have loser husbands that are ought to squander their spouse's money
  13. You don't have to announce to everyone what you have
  14. Best of luck bookin that solo career of hers
  15. That pen of hers is stuck up Travis's ass, and it needs to extracted immediately before it tarnishes her career even further
  16. I need Jack Antonoff back. I think he's the only bi*** that dares to say no to her
  17. Errrrr… Debut TV or TS13 when?
  18. She's calling her Swifties a disease indirectly
  19. AdamRiver96 replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb8AnB96/ There were tears in my eyes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.