Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

DWAS next to/surpassing a mega star's movie song. It really is that song jonny2 (Not shade to them, more about DWAS's is longevity. We saw with RUNWAY that this doesn't indicate anything about her popularity.)

I can't wait for the black haired girl's single. It sounds so awful that the tracking threads will be our revenge. Get ready.

rogue2

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

word on the street is that there's a liddo dupe that's next on the chopping block.

@Lady Gaga get your ass in here and explain.

azealia

Well, since it's crickets let's have some fun this beat is sick. khalyan

Gaga becomes eligible for Songwriting HOF in 2028 i.e. 20 years after her first commercial recording release. The induction process requires the artist to submit exactly 5 entries spanning their catalog and showcasing their songwriting abilities. What would YOU pick for her submissions?

Fh0Ub8dXEAADOkC.jpg

I'll start:

Poker Face, Born This Way, Yoü and I, Shallow, Abracadabra/[LG8 single]

PF the solo global debut smasha. BTW for its message and legacy. Y&I is the self-written solo credit entry. Shallow is the Oscar winning classic and Abra encapsulates her artistry nicely in an elevated package.

I think this is a solid five spanning both her career and different genres.

Hon mentions: DWAS instead of Shallow, BR instead of PF. Also Happy Mistake if we were to just look at songwriting excellence and not have commercial success be a factor. Honestly, she has so many amazingly written and composed songs.

Damn, this **** is hard. Good luck, Godga.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI50VT38K7M6Yte7ALH4V

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Zombie stable and doubling its usual streams just because of that show's scene. clap3 It's just annoying that it got stuck right before the 200k mark.

Hopefully it (or another MAYHEM track) will eventually get a nicer boost. Album streams would look SO GOOD with another song pulling 400k or more.

Sometimes I hate this site because I was just clicking on the Lady Gaga base thread on my phone and the screen uploaded more and shifted the split second before my thumb hit the screen and suddenly I'm in the thread about pop girls pooping.

This is a very accurate portrayal of the base thread right now. Gaga is the main human we're all here for, yet none of us are here for:

G67ieVQWgAAGhAB.jpg

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Gaga becomes eligible for Songwriting HOF in 2028 i.e. 20 years after her first commercial recording release. The induction process requires the artist to submit exactly 5 entries spanning their catalog and showcasing their songwriting abilities. What would YOU pick for her submissions?

Fh0Ub8dXEAADOkC.jpg

  1. Bad Romance (Thesis statement of Gaga's artistry)

  2. Yoü and I (self-written masterpiece rock ballad produced by Mutt Lange, toured extensively)

  3. Shallow (Oscar winning critical & commercial smash, soundtracked her arrival as an A+ list actress)

  4. Die with a Smile (Instant classic, one of the biggest global smashes OAT, unprecedented streaming performance, etc)

  5. Abracadabra (Reclamation & confirmation of Gaga's classic sound that so many people tried to musically & visually imitate in her wake, never able to reach the same level)

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Well, since it's crickets let's have some fun this beat is sick. khalyan

Gaga becomes eligible for Songwriting HOF in 2028 i.e. 20 years after her first commercial recording release. The induction process requires the artist to submit exactly 5 entries spanning their catalog and showcasing their songwriting abilities. What would YOU pick for her submissions?

Fh0Ub8dXEAADOkC.jpg

I'll start:

Poker Face, Born This Way, Yoü and I, Shallow, Abracadabra/[LG8 single]

PF the solo global debut smasha. BTW for its message and legacy. Y&I is the self-written solo credit entry. Shallow is the Oscar winning classic and Abra encapsulates her artistry nicely in an elevated package.

I think this is a solid five spanning both her career and different genres.

Hon mentions: DWAS instead of Shallow, BR instead of PF. Also Happy Mistake if we were to just look at songwriting excellence and not have commercial success be a factor. Honestly, she has so many amazingly written and composed songs.

Damn, this **** is hard. Good luck, Godga.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI50VT38K7M6Yte7ALH4V

Plastic Doll, Boys Boys Boys, Stupid Love, A-YO, Jewels n' Drugs

17 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Is she pregnant?

ryan3

Pregnant with Artpop Act II heart

4 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Well, since it's crickets let's have some fun this beat is sick. khalyan

Gaga becomes eligible for Songwriting HOF in 2028 i.e. 20 years after her first commercial recording release. The induction process requires the artist to submit exactly 5 entries spanning their catalog and showcasing their songwriting abilities. What would YOU pick for her submissions?

Fh0Ub8dXEAADOkC.jpg

I'll start:

Poker Face, Born This Way, Yoü and I, Shallow, Abracadabra/[LG8 single]

PF the solo global debut smasha. BTW for its message and legacy. Y&I is the self-written solo credit entry. Shallow is the Oscar winning classic and Abra encapsulates her artistry nicely in an elevated package.

I think this is a solid five spanning both her career and different genres.

Hon mentions: DWAS instead of Shallow, BR instead of PF. Also Happy Mistake if we were to just look at songwriting excellence and not have commercial success be a factor. Honestly, she has so many amazingly written and composed songs.

Damn, this **** is hard. Good luck, Godga.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI50VT38K7M6Yte7ALH4V

Hmmmm Poker Face cuz it it's from her debut…

Speechless cause I think it's her best ballad lyrically….

Bad Romance is avant garde as hell

Abracadabra and Replay for the most recent entries in her discography!

Donatella really is a girl's girl, she was dressing her in Versace during ARTPOP when it was uncool to work with her. 💜

2 hours ago, Summerboy95 said:

Plastic Doll, Boys Boys Boys, Stupid Love, A-YO, Jewels n' Drugs

The nominating committee:

and-old-woman-snatching-her-pen-away-wom

Wait

So

The era is actually over? Officially no more singles? No more events? What about a DVD release for Requiem? No more podcast or interviews? Number promotion of any type? What exactly is going on?

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Maybe she'll finally land an iconic role for a film. Would be awesome if she ever plays a character for a Bayonetta movie

Oh let's not forget the Amy Winehouse biopic

Honestly ?

She should pick up where we left off during the CHROMATICA era

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Oh I also want a theater tour. The setlist would consist of deep cuts and unreleased songs from the fame era

Is that too much to ask for?

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Bad Romance is not a very lyrical song. A lot of it is just vocalizing+ gibberish. I love the crackhead opinions in here, thinking that should be part of the submission. toofunny3 Just switch it for bloody mary

Imagine thinking gaga oo la la rah rah roo ma ma should be in there ahh

Edited by Europe

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.