Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gaga has very specific references for her rock influenced songs. Hopefully she will go deeper in future albums

Rock Music thoughts

It's so funny that the other pop woman is releasing a generic lifeless pop "rock" song, right after Olivia delivered a master class in mainstream pop rock music

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 hour ago, motra_gaga said:

I still have no idea how some of y'all survived the ARTPOP era. I would've lost my mindskull

Despite all of the chaotic mess, it was still a fun era. The many highlights (for me at least) was watching the Applause music video premiere at Times Square with my friends from GGD, hosting a dinner party for the VMAs 2013 and iTunes Festival, going to the artRave Album Launch event/concert in Brooklyn with my friend, G.U.Y. Party in NYC was a lot of fun, and attended the Roseland Ballroom show and the artrave tour. 2023 was the worst year to be a fan (in my opinion).

Thinking about how Glamorous Life was the best song out of the 3 and she never acknowledged it. It wasn't even the first song to play during the credits scene. Sometimes she deserves to flop.

17 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

what do you guys think?

I feel like she will go back to black hair one day but not at least for another 3 albums or so. It's the one hair color she always goes back to that's not blonde and I think she can still pull it off in her late 40s and 50s.

She never sticks to one style or color in a single era, so I would expect her to bring it back eventually. Plus she's work black wigs in almost half of her eras so there's a good chance we'll see it again

The base thread was on page 2 of the base section. Page TWO. Are y'all serious? What the actual f? Not since I joined this forum has this ever happened. And that was two years ago.

Y'all need to get it together. Let's do rankings. I'll start:

MAYHEM FAVE TRACKS:

  1. Killah

  2. Garden of Eden

  3. Abracadabra

  4. Shadow of a Man

  5. Disease

  6. Die With A Smile

  7. LoveDrug

  8. Vanish Into You

  9. Zombieboy

  10. How Bad Do U Want Me

  11. Don't Call Tonight

  12. Perfect Celebrity

  13. The Beast

  14. Blade of Grass

This will not be tolerated chat!!

Complaining ab the base falling to page two and proceeding to do yet more song rankings

yup that'll keep it alive for sure

azealia

We are starving and Gaga is laying in her backyard for one month and already forgot about music.

Hope we get some Starbucks photos at least.

I don't accept the fact that she will be hiding for the next few months (which is very possible).

Hello Liddos, it's been a minute and I hope you're all well. I'm about to smoke a fat joint and run in the park to the greatest live album of all time.

Ahhhh my f***ing fave

rogue2

New love island episode dropped and they used stupid love as the intro song. Forgot how good this classic was

51 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

What rumour can we start to make everyone come back

IMG_1800.gif

She has an upcoming collab with this youtuber they are going to raise rats together

If she makes an album of nightcall I'd love that, it's a bit like VIY mature lyrics but a dance production, and banish is great. I also need her to drop another ARUTW type song soon, been too long.

Cc @Leptine

Oh and Katy just drop SOTY

Stupid Flop became even a worse song after listening to the excellencé that is MAYHEM.

On 6/17/2026 at 9:54 PM, Janet said:

I'm convinced to this day that the scream at 3 seconds is me suburban

I still think SwineFest was one of her coolest performances ever

I have a newfound appreciation for Rain On Me.

at first I thought "yaaas a bawp!!"

but the last month or so I've been sad and confused in life. and i re-listened to the song and the lyric "I rather be dry but at least I'm alive rain on me" really, really hit me. it really has given me strength chick1

and theres a bunch of remixe of it on soundcloud that totally miss the point of the song and just make it a beat drop moment. so annoying

Edited by Pikachoo

She really said R.I.P. MAYHEM and took the whole base with her.

Anyways Vanish Into You SOTD

Just now, Nico Robin said:

She really said R.I.P. MAYHEM and took the whole base with her.

Anyways Vanish Into You SOTD

I mean, what is there to talk about?

• TDWP tracks were left to gather dust after making zero noise, Glamorous Life was the song with the biggest hit potential since DWAS and it was barely given the ending credits pity spot

• failed to release at least one more single off the original MAYHEM despite having several serious contenders (GOE, VIY, HBDUWM) proven by the streaming stats and fan demand

• many high profile collab teasings throughout the era (The Weekend, Beyoncé etc.) and pending fan service releases (Frankensteined, the songs featuring the missing lyrics on her site) that resulted in nothing.

outboundsig.png

2 minutes ago, Outbound said:

I mean, what is there to talk about?

• TDWP tracks were left to gather dust after making zero noise, Glamorous Life was the song with the biggest hit potential since DWAS and it was barely given the ending credits pity spot

• failed to release at least one more single off the original MAYHEM despite having several serious contenders (GOE, VIY, HBDUWM) proven by the streaming stats and fan demand

• many high profile collab teasings throughout the era (The Weekend, Beyoncé etc.) and pending fan service releases (Frankensteined, the songs featuring the missing lyrics on her site) that resulted in nothing.

outboundsig.png

outboundsig.png

I'm chosing to delude myself into thinking this silence is strategic to make fans and the public miss her when she comes back later this year/early next year.

She did so much these past two years, she needs a clean slate.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

May or may not have been throwing ass on the train to Garden Of Eden after coming home drunk from the city last night

G67ieVQWgAAGhAB.jpg

The base is DEAD but ATRL is NOT!

Y all need to lash out at the OGHs and Kitties on the countless threads against Gaga!

Get to work sistrens

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.