Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Justin Ratner kiki'ing with Perrished on his podcast, this fat OGH is OVER! Glad Garlic only worked with him on songs where the royalties are pennies

https://x.com/PopCrave/status/2066592895813992801/video/1?s=46

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Imagine knowing Lady Gaga since before The Fame and then calling her a grifter summer 2024 LOL I can't

Not some of you excepting her to do something now, yall won't see her until at least next year

LMFAOO

_hOMMe.gif

not a MarcMonster jumpscare on the TL from an engagement farming account of all places

I see the little diva still likes being the center of attention… maybe he should have been a kinder Kindness Punk all those years ago

rogue2

I don't even care about him interviewing Katy, I just didn't like the way that motherfücker called her a fake ally and that she never cared for the lgbtq community and then he backtracked like a coward when she praised him on Zane Lowe. He should be grateful after all she did for him and his flop band

giphy.gif

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

I don't even care about him interviewing Katy, I just didn't like the way that motherfücker called her a fake ally and that she never cared for the lgbtq community and then he backtracked like a coward when she praised him on Zane Lowe. He should be grateful after all she did for him and his flop band

giphy.gif

Ooo Gaga recently acknowledged him? He also backtracked?

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not some of you excepting her to do something now, yall won't see her until at least next year

TBH! after the TDWP songs and Requiem I'm not expecting anything this year and that is totally fine

like, even if now we're at a point where we won't hear from her in two years I'm set (though of course I will miss her) after the insane couple of years we had. and there's still the Mayhem Ball film to come jonny

The TDWP songs doing absolutely nothing for her should be a lesson. Stop reusing album scraps for OSTs.

rogue2

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

TBH! after the TDWP songs and Requiem I'm not expecting anything this year and that is totally fine

like, even if now we're at a point where we won't hear from her in two years I'm set (though of course I will miss her) after the insane couple of years we had. and there's still the Mayhem Ball film to come jonny

It's totally good as well to take a break and make us miss her. It shouldn't be too long though. There's a stark difference between 10 months of nothing and two years. Especially in today's streaming age.

15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Remember that really annoying Stan 'she doesn't have a celeb ex and she screams too much!!' Now she's getting praised for not having that celebrity ex. I always knew that was b*llocks.

Same as when OGHs said shallow was only hit cause of Bradley chemistry. They try to apply their faves basic b*tch logic and it fails

Just now, Puttanesca said:

🏍️ Hollywood’s a ghost town

The way I knew she created a classic that day clap3

As we speculated at the time, she was posting old picture. That was infact the day 'Hand' was made.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

remember when ガガ was spotted last year at a Burger King in Norther California? it was like a cryptid sighting in the wild.

Lady Gaga spotted in an empty Burger King

See the violet in her eyes, body so ethereal

See me to my grave 'cause I found God (found God)

In the shape of a woman

giphy.gif

Woke up to my post in the K-word thread having 19 thumbs down, did the Trattoria get closed and rats are suddenly unemployed?

rogue2

7 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

As we speculated at the time, she was posting old picture. That was infact the day 'Hand' was made.

Now sis suburban that was obvi from Mayhem sessions

It was the same day she posted this story

GICAMf8asAADCLn.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.