Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Liked that tik tok for more reach, it would be a cool droplet single if they ever collabed for a carefree bop imos:wan

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

You know it's bad when people are entertaining the possibility of Bebe Rexha collabs

I wish we had MAYEHM recording sessions, to see the creation process

I was remembering late 2019, pre chromatica era, where she tweeted a bunch of random things. it was so silly and fun at the same time, I wish she did it before LG8 to generate some kind of hype, like it was at the time

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

pre-ARTPOP era was so fun

she was messy

FSCzvbLWQAEhXbW.jpg

I haven't seen this pic in years. Stunning.

Bebe rexha & olivia discussions yeah let's just sit through this in silence

Hope that Abra Fortnite emote will eventually come out, it'd be such a fire. Gaga is the one who made me play Fortnite, since she appeared there I'm playing with my friend at least 2-3 times per week. Been more than 2 years now.

Is david blade of grass banned for forever?

azealia

12 hours ago, partynauseous said:

I was remembering late 2019, pre chromatica era, where she tweeted a bunch of random things. it was so silly and fun at the same time, I wish she did it before LG8 to generate some kind of hype, like it was at the time

Then it was confirmed to be bloodclot and................ pfff

partynauseous

11 hours ago, Edonis said:

CDN media

I think about this look from time to time chick3

The weekend she did the photoshoot for ENIGMA from Inez & Vinoodh

artworks-000461315367-c1mpw7-t500x500.jp

Before that overrated/overhyped photographer (Eli Russel) told her do an anime-style show instead rip

8 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Seeing Olivia opening with +400k sales really makes me question about LMs in the US...

We're old and struggling under the Trump inflation regime

suburban

Eli Russell, Ritchy Squirrel and Christian Carino you will all pay for your crimes someday. And Bombpoop, those 999 ******* doves and Blackpink you all are next.

16 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I'm starting to miss her presence and it's only been a few weeks since she killed off the era.

Same, I hate how she completely disappears whenever her job is done. Although I get it.

suburban

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Same, I hate how she completely disappears whenever her job is done. Although I get it.

suburban

If you really think about it she never really disappears, she always has something up in her sleeves

4 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Then it was confirmed to be bloodclot and................ pfff

partynauseous

confirmed where

10 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Seeing Olivia opening with +400k sales really makes me question about LMs in the US...

I know this might sound silly, but I genuinely think that if MAYHEM had a cover as striking as Chromatica's, the album would have crossed 250k in its first week in the US. Visuals still make a huge difference, especially now that so many people decide whether to buy physical editions based on how appealing they look. Hopefully LG8 gets a beautiful cover and equally strong variant artworks so she can continue her streak of selling over 200k units. Anything below that would be disappointing in my opinion. I do think she could do better too.

tour's only been done for like 2 months and she did some press since then, i think she's more than earned some private time as long as she's not getting pregnant with anything but LG8

3 hours ago, Teneo said:

Eli Russell, Ritchy Squirrel and Christian Carino you will all pay for your crimes someday. And Bombpoop, those 999 ******* doves and Blackpink you all are next.

you may as well add that one weird "friend" who insisted to link her up with that problematic collaborator back in the ARTPOP days

4 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

If you really think about it she never really disappears, she always has something up in her sleeves

Guessing it's Michael's big fat D currently

rogue2

if she's taking a break can flopterscope at least finally do a mass certification update
like one last hurrah for the era (since the tour film is probably gonna take 500 years again)

Justin Tranter talked all that **** about Gaga just to work w Katy

Lmao. I can't.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.