Everything posted by BorisIsHere
-
Lady Gaga
A reminder that Free Woman was the final single off Chromatica (released in France)
-
Lady Gaga
oh! That's actually cool The promo no one expected.
-
Lady Gaga
What about Spotify update? Did PF, Judas and Papa left the room?
-
Lady Gaga
I hope it will revive someday just like Bloody Mary and Judas
-
Lady Gaga
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd9TgBFmnaB/?stkn=aTFoNmUxZDY1NHRo
-
Lady Gaga
Oh, I think she wasn't born for the Runway-way-way-way
-
Lady Gaga
Actually HML was planned to be released as the final single + they even tested it on the NYE performance. But we know how it ended.
-
Lady Gaga
We need Monster to blow up and get it to Top 10
-
Lady Gaga
I love everything what she did in the MamilyFart commercial
-
Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga
GQ: After announcing in Mexico City that you'll be "disappearing" following this tour, how do you define the "other side" of this transition, and what does life look like for Abel Tesfaye post-The Weeknd? Abel Tesfaye: Disappearing simply means finally taking some time to focus all my energy on one project instead of juggling multiple things. This past 5 years for me has been creating four concept albums, countless music videos, a TV show, a feature film, and I'm still out here on a massive world tour spanning years. I think disappearing for a little while is well earned.- Lady Gaga
Translation: Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation interviewed Palestinian poet and activist Ahmed Sarsour. Ahmed shares that art connects humanity across languages and borders—even amidst conflict and unimaginable loss. The conversation is part of the article "Poetry Is an Art of Resistance," published by the artist's foundation. The Palestinian activist and poet thanked Lady Gaga on social media: "So happy to speak with the Born This Way Foundation about art, resistance, and joy. Very grateful for the invitation from Lady Gaga and Cynthia Germanotta. Occupying spaces changes lives, and society can move forward in a better way."- Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga
Judas is back to +1M update on Spotify- Lady Gaga
I hope they've got some plans for Joanne's 10th anniversary in October.- Lady Gaga
Ok now i'm scared. I'm putting Joanne on my Halloween playlist this year and can't wait to see my friends fighting with the aunt ghost- Lady Gaga
Gurl, did you just list Joanne as a Halloween anthem?- Lady Gaga
Teeth is featured in Universal's Halloween Horror Nights Show 2026- Lady Gaga
I remember it was played in Polish radio when the movie was out. Beautiful memories- Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga
Monster should be also promoted on the playlists. It's such a Halloween banger.- Lady Gaga
Coldplay has arrived in Sardinia yesterday So the rumour about them was true. Now let's see if Gaga shows up for today's celebration.- Lady Gaga
When will be that category announced? On Saturday or on Sunday?