Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

53 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

I hope she includes Vanish Into You/Abracadabra/HBDUWM/DWAS piano/jazz versions in her Vegas setlist

I don't think she'll ever perform HBDUWM again along with The Beast, Don't Call Tonight and the bonus tracks.

16 hours ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

Close enough, welcome back The Rame Monster

atsbk1.gif

The Requiem Monster was right there

rogue2

Also who's this about?

are we this bored to talk about another vegas residency possibility or this is already a rumored item

56 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I don't think she'll ever perform HBDUWM again along with The Beast, Don't Call Tonight and the bonus tracks.

HBDUWM does NOT belong with the rest

It was TMB closer for a reason

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

HBDUWM does NOT belong with the rest

It was TMB closer for a reason

It does. It being a closer doesn't really matter since she almost chopped it from the setlist and even the album. It also felt anticlimactic compared to her epic closers like Bad Romance, Marry the night, Gypsy, and even Million Reasons and Hold My Hand. I think the only songs she will perform from MAYHEM are DWAS, Abracadabra, Disease, VIY and MAYBE SOAM, Garden of Eden, and Killah (her favorite song).

Omg... Emmy ballots are out and her only submission is for TDD (which is also submitted for choreography)

Neither Harlequin Live or Requiem were submitted in any category skull

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Omg... Emmy ballots are out and her only submission is for TDD (which is also submitted for choreography)

Neither Harlequin Live or Requiem were submitted in any category skull

Have any Apple Music specials ever been nominated for an Emmy? I wonder if it's even eligible hence why she only submitted TDD.

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

Have any Apple Music specials ever been nominated for an Emmy? I wonder if it's even eligible hence why she only submitted TDD.

It was eligible

58 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Omg... Emmy ballots are out and her only submission is for TDD (which is also submitted for choreography)

Neither Harlequin Live or Requiem were submitted in any category skull

Well, in all honesty, Harlequin Live made no noise and wouldn't have done anything anyway.

rogue2

My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

oprah-crying.gif

and people have the nerve to **** on Chromatica

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

oprah-crying.gif

and people have the nerve to **** on Chromatica

Shouldve axed 1k McNuggets for this monkey

I'm tired of seeing OGHs try to claim that everyone wants ROM removed from Ariana's set. I know it literally doesn't matter, but the concert footage shows a completely different narrative that these warty rats keep trying to peddle across social media

rogue2

Not to mention

there's obviously an elephant in the room with Ari, and I say it with all respect as a fan. It makes a lot of sense to include a track that is literally about not laying down and succumbing to your addictions, taking things day by day and being grateful for just being alive. I don't think it's just for pride like some keep trying to say either, I feel like there's intention to it. It's a powerful statement imo and as a little Arianator, I'm living for it.

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Omg... Emmy ballots are out and her only submission is for TDD (which is also submitted for choreography)

Neither Harlequin Live or Requiem were submitted in any category skull

a rat is in her team AGAIN

Edited by truthteller

On 6/8/2026 at 11:28 AM, Pikachoo said:

"My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

Would you still love me if I gave
It all up just to cry?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?
Would you still need me if
I didn't t-tell you goodbye?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?"

I'm going through a lonely time in my life right now and these lyrics are hitting me harder than ever. friends think I'm always happy go lucky and a funny guy yet I'm just want to be sad right now.

NY-Crying.gif

This chorusssssss >>>>> stupid love, sine from above, plastic doll

54 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

oprah-crying.gif

and people have the nerve to **** on Chromatica

My Chromatica streams would tripple if this was on streaming

she already snagged an Emmy so i dont really care that she/her team ****** up her submissions like it was the 2012 grammys all over again

she needs to focus on a non-dead Tony instead

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I wonder how Lady Gaga and her ovaries are doing today.

rogue2

Fertilised sis.

rogue2

TDD's competition btw (category is about halfway in)

https://www.televisionacademy.com/files/assets/ballots/music-2026-v1.pdf

62 songs in contention

Edited by Almodusa

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

TDD's competition btw (category is about halfway in)

https://www.televisionacademy.com/files/assets/ballots/music-2026-v1.pdf

68 pages?!

Edit: never mind, I saw your comment. But 34 pages?!

Edited by Edonis

20 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

TDD's competition btw (category is about halfway in)

https://www.televisionacademy.com/files/assets/ballots/music-2026-v1.pdf

62 songs in contention

does she have a shot? genuinely asking

I've overheard your theory, "Nostalgia's for geeks"

I guess sir, if you say so, some of us just like to read

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.