Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I wonder if Mayhem Ball film will also get a limited theater run. It seems like everyone's doing it these days.

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

When she drops that first LGATE studio pic OH GAWDGA

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

And when she goes completely incognito and goes straight to announcing it, what the hell we gon do now.mov

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

When she holds a fake wedding ceremony at Madison Square Garden between her and Michael and it's live streamed on every platform around the world and Michael walks the veiled GaGa down the aisle to say their vows, just for Michael to lift the veil up to reveal it was a body double all along with LG8's title and album cover painted perfectly on her face.

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

13 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I wonder if Mayhem Ball film will also get a limited theater run. It seems like everyone's doing it these days.

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

If Katy Perry was able to a limited theater run for her tour I don't see why not.

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Where even is Gar?

clack

In the studio cooking AOTY

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Where even is Gar?

clack

Last time she was spotted around NorCal by a barista on Twitter

Vacation era commences

rogue2

40 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I wonder if Mayhem Ball film will also get a limited theater run. It seems like everyone's doing it these days.

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

why is this gif giving Enigma Vegas random concept photoshoot

35 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Last time she was spotted around NorCal by a barista on Twitter

Vacation era commences

rogue2

She deserves them tbh, but i'mma need a selfie or something

rogue2

Shadow of a Man less than 2M away from becoming the next Mayhem song to reach 100M, get streaming!

ezgif-5d3d7c0d05ff61a6.thumb.gif.c65ee0f

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

When she holds a fake wedding ceremony at Madison Square Garden between her and Michael and it's live streamed on every platform around the world and Michael walks the veiled GaGa down the aisle to say their vows, just for Michael to lift the veil up to reveal it was a body double all along with LG8's title and album cover painted perfectly on her face.

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

Taylor is so stealing this for her next album which is probably already done with all its 100 variants

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

3 hours ago, Artur said:

DWAS Requiem is exactly the sound she needs on LG8 to have yet another huge era

rogue2

when we get another disco-inspired album then what

rogue2

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

September/October will be a hell in here I just know it rip

Yeah. Vegas comeback will divide the fanbase again ducky

29 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Yeah. Vegas comeback will divide the fanbase again ducky

I mean it's happening.

Atm it's 99% confirmed

Also she still has to fulfill the 2019' contract and the official site is still up

https://vegas.ladygaga.com

I'm okay with a Vegas pop show for LG8 because I assume that if she releases soon-ish she won't be going on a world tour yet. I'm sure she'd make it much more elevated than Enigma.

Jazz and Piano is always a serve too, and I feel like 2026 Gaga would make it even better and probably with more of her original songs.

the next person to post that Jeffree Star gif is getting reported

OT: I'm so ******* bored Godga pls do sum

By the way this FIFA collection of sound turds is now fully out and we can rest easy knowing Gaga is not part of this affront to everything that's good in the world.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.