Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Seems like they only had a budget for SUNO AI Lady Gaga aka Ava Max

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

BTW someone on GGD is saying Gaga is going to back in Vegas this coming fall and that they can't say anything more. Take it with a grain of salt but usually rumours that fans don't really want to be true have a slightly higher trustworthiness. And weren't some people on Gar's team teasing live stuff? Maybe this is it.

rogue2

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

If Gar goes back to Smegma after giving us TAOPC and MAYHEM BALL I might unalive myself and leave a letter blaming her for the fact

rogue2

It will be a new pop show and it will be a serve.

Contractually, can she perform at The Sphere? Bc if she can, that's 100% her next venue & it will be a spectacle. Just not sure if there's anything outstanding with Park MGM which would interfere…

My fam & I never made the trek for Enema (I knew it was a stinky bomb turd & wasn't worthwhile after seeing her 8 times already then) but I fear a post-MAYHEM Garlic concert at The Sphere would be an absolute must see jonny5

Edited by frankvert

Mayhem Ball Film is not even out yet…

Realistically, her residency in Vegas will continue with Jazz and Piano. Correct me if I'm wrong, but her Jazz shows were more successful than Enigma?

Blade of Grass jazz version is coming I fear lakitu

14 hours ago, Artur said:

Also, need queen to tone the vocals/screams down a bit so I can stream her while I work.

rogue2

You don't like her screaming in your ears about wanting your stupid love? khalyan2

Trying to secure LG.ATE Collab after Runway bombed. She spilled tho.

rogue2

8 hours ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

Close enough, welcome back The Rame Monster

atsbk1.gif

The Real Mayhem is coming duca

I know Jizz & Piss was more successful than Enigma, but I'm gonna say that's because it probably fell at a time where she was struggling mentally and wasn't really into her pop music or pop performances. If she goes back to Vegas later in the year, I hope it's with a new pop show.

12 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm okay with a Vegas pop show for LG8 because I assume that if she releases soon-ish she won't be going on a world tour yet. I'm sure she'd make it much more elevated than Enigma.

Jazz and Piano is always a serve too, and I feel like 2026 Gaga would make it even better and probably with more of her original songs.

The dislikes rip

Do y'all realize most likely it's either this or a hiatus?

She should save pop shows for her tours and do jazz & piano in vegas but explore the genre more and do more covers. Hollywood producers and directors scout her in vegas for OSTs/movies

14 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She should save pop shows for her tours and do jazz & piano in vegas but explore the genre more and do more covers. Hollywood producers and directors scout her in vegas for OSTs/movies

I was thinking she could also add some more songs of her catalogue on the show, Americano on Jazz and Piano is still getting virals to this day... Vanish Into You/LoveDrug could work too.

If she really brings back J&P (and I'm curious to see what the musical and creative direction looks like without Michael Bearden and Ratchy) and it's in the vein of this Old Hollywood Glamour Cuntress Diva aesthetic

F7ViI9DXkAAUKRO.jpgF5DCRzJWkAA_f3l.jpg8e8fa9390e89211145726c25967e3c8a.jpg

YES!!! jonny

But if it's another series of boring caftans and maxi gowns to channel her inner HagGa

GRI6YQEXMAAEWsH?format=jpg&name=largeGR1wIKsW0AAgJIV?format=jpg&name=largeGSj4ygMWkAAbfop?format=jpg&name=large

Hmm...

aretha-franklin-im-gonna-pass-on-that-on

Oh God(ga), I don't think I can afford another trip to the states this year. Contrary to opinions, I did enjoy Enigma when I saw it, I feel it didn't translate very well on recordings rip but I'm mad I didn't also get tickets for J&P too.

d4e.gif

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I was thinking she could also add some more songs of her catalogue on the show, Americano on Jazz and Piano is still getting virals to this day... Vanish Into You/LoveDrug could work too.

Yup. Some more deep cuts and addition of Godhem tracks would be nice. Also Godly Mistake!!! jonny4

This Fad Boremance rendition from the last leg was a lil tew GOOD.

Something that makes me love Gaga even more is that her jazz albums / shows always have a different vibe to them just like the pop shows. Harlequin is just as different from LFS as MAYHEM is from Chromatica. I think when she goes back to Vegas it'll be something new too.

I was shopping at Target the other day and Abracadabra started to play

You guys... this version they played sounded very industrial and really different than the official version of Abracadabra

Who has the tea ?

I'll be honest I did not enjoy her jazz shows from any year. If she does another jazz residency I hope it's something similar to Harlequin: One Night Only. Now THIS is a show I'd love to go to.

also let's be realistic, in 2026 her pop show will rake up more cash than her jazz show. It was the opposite during 2018-2019 since she was in a bad place mentally and Enigma was just tacky but she's in a much happier healthier headspace these days. I've got no doubt her pop show will be spectacular.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.