Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The DWAS aesthetic was truly one of a kind… only the best for the most successful song ever

bruno-mars-lagy-gaga-press-credit-Daniel

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

38 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

The DWAS aesthetic was truly one of a kind… only the best for the most successful song ever

bruno-mars-lagy-gaga-press-credit-Daniel

I really enjoyed it too. So versatile jonny5 So iconic. I remember all the Instagram posts during that era she looked flawless

7 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Lead single rankings, anyone?

moo.png

Are we counting DWAS or Disease as the lead?

moo.png

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Are we counting DWAS or Disease as the lead?

moo.png

Whatever suits our current narrative the best.

giphy.thumb.gif.c1f888cf291d4c1e1dbf7fb2

38 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The GROWTH is insane omg????

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

Streaming elixir tingz gaygacat4

I just checked the cure out of curiosity and it only gained like 100M since then nnn, but honestly ~400M streams for literally what it was, is not too bad tbh

Hello little terrorists, I designed a poster for my office since all of the ARTPOP posters on etsy are cheeks, I thought some of you might want it:

finalposter.png

It's designed for a 18x24 print which any American printshop has as a standard size. bird

Edited by Sheep

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

Hello little terrorists, I designed a poster for my office since all of the ARTPOP posters on etsy are cheeks, I thought some of you might want it:

finalposter.png

It's designed for a 18x24 print which any American printshop has as a standard size. bird

You're very talented heart

11 hours ago, TedLasso said:

The DWAS aesthetic was truly one of a kind… only the best for the most successful song ever

bruno-mars-lagy-gaga-press-credit-Daniel

This aesthetic deserved the 2025 GRAMMY performance slot monkey

Mother TheresaGa really gets on my nerves sometimes

rogue2

6 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The GROWTH is insane omg????

lady-gaga-ladygaga.gif

Streaming elixir tingz gaygacat4

Not The Cure being top 10. We were truly in a streaming trench. bibliahh

DWAS Requiem is exactly the sound she needs on LG8 to have yet another huge era

rogue2

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

DWAS Requiem is exactly the sound she needs on LG8 to have yet another huge era

rogue2

Exactly. Very streaming friendly but wouldn't alienate her fans and GP by being basic like a certain song that used to sit in her top 10 most streamed songs on spotify.

rogue2

Gaga also used to linger in the top 60 of daily streamed artists post-Chromatica and post-Mayhem she jumped to being stable inside the top 30.

rogue2

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Exactly. Very streaming friendly but wouldn't alienate her fans and GP by being basic like a certain song that used to sit in her top 10 most streamed songs on spotify.

rogue2

It's so moody. The production is insane and would be yet another new sound for her to explore.

Also, need queen to tone the vocals/screams down a bit so I can stream her while I work.

rogue2

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga also used to linger in the top 60 of daily streamed artists post-Chromatica and post-Mayhem she jumped to being stable inside the top 30.

rogue2

Talking about it

#22 (+2) Godga

#33 (-2) Katy

rogue2

I do hope Gaga joins Ariana one night to perform Rain On Me. It will be really cute

God knows that song needs to be resuscitated on Spotify given its her worst performing No 1 based on daily streams

5 minutes ago, AdamRiver96 said:

I do hope Gaga joins Ariana one night to perform Rain On Me. It will be really cute

God knows that song needs to be resuscitated on Spotify given its her worst performing No 1 based on daily streams

As much as I would love to see them perform it together again I don't want Gaga to participate in a tour that shouldn't be happening tbqh.

rogue2

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

It's so moody. The production is insane and would be yet another new sound for her to explore.

Also, need queen to tone the vocals/screams down a bit so I can stream her while I work.

rogue2

LoveDrug/Zombieboy/DWAS Requiem the moodboard for LG8 and we have a streaming smash on the way me thinks.

rogue2

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't want Gaga to participate in a tour that shouldn't be happening tbqh.

rogue2

Haiz it's sad to see that Ariana is in that state also, but I wouldn't want to comment on her body. I can only hope Ariana is taking care of her health, and wish her well.

Just now, AdamRiver96 said:

Haiz it's sad to see that Ariana is in that state also, but I wouldn't want to comment on her body. I can only hope Ariana is taking care of her health, and wish her well.

It's okay I doubt she visits ATRL. She's evidently not taking care of her health. But I hope she does ASAP.

33 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga also used to linger in the top 60 of daily streamed artists post-Chromatica and post-Mayhem she jumped to being stable inside the top 30.

rogue2

If she releases LG.ATE within the next year she can easily book a permanent residency in Top 20. Her catalog streams also keep growing every year.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.