Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

56 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Where is LG8

tenor.gif

In a box guarded by the devil

mayhem

Is it possible for a song to be TOO cunty? Zombieboy is still that girl.

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Is it possible for a song to be TOO cunty? Garden Of Eden is still that girl.

tenor.gif

YUP

tenor.gif

25 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Is it possible for a song to be TOO cunty? Zombieboy is still that girl.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

YUP

tenor.gif

PHEW

tenor.gif

40 minutes ago, frankvert said:

A

Bra

Cadabra

Abra

Ca

DA

BRA

tenor.gif

But when she said
"A braca da bra
Copa ca ba na"
tenor.gif

Just now, MonsterFandom said:

PHEW

tenor.gif

I edited Zombieboy to say Garden of Eden but still gonna pretend you're agreeing with me YUP

tenor.gif

Edited by frankvert

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

I edited Zombieboy to say Garden of Eden but still gonna pretend you're agreeing with me YUP

tenor.gif

I agree with both

tenor.gif

The Siri app is the continuation of Chromatica it seems, just slightly shifted left.

small.555768923_PinkSine.png.27c2034c23c

rogue2

Edited by hausofbryan

59 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The Siri app is the continuation of Chromatica it seems, just slightly shifted left.

small.555768923_PinkSine.png.27c2034c23c

rogue2

new pandemic incoming

rogue2

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Andrew Watt and Cirkut for LG8 please.

Blessed Madonna for LG8: Requiem Act II
tenor.gif

I'm OBSESSED with Ari's performance of Rain on Me on her tour!

The only thing that could make it better is if Gaga recorded a little greenscreen thingy for her parts to be displayed on screen behind Ari. That would be such a cute touch lol

21 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I'm OBSESSED with Ari's performance of Rain on Me on her tour!

The only thing that could make it better is if Gaga recorded a little greenscreen thingy for her parts to be displayed on screen behind Ari. That would be such a cute touch lol

Ari has five LA shows from 6/13 - 6/20. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga made an appearance at one of them.

53 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Ari has five LA shows from 6/13 - 6/20. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga made an appearance at one of them.

tbh I would probably be surprised if she did because she rarely does that kind of thing for pop songs (outside of DWAS).

but I would be living if she did.

tenor.gif

Edited by Edonis

8 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

The Siri app is the continuation of Chromatica it seems, just slightly shifted left.

small.555768923_PinkSine.png.27c2034c23c

rogue2

Lg8 visual album filmed on a Apple Watch CONFIRMED

1 hour ago, Kékette said:

i hope same for The Mayhem Ball soon

They said I couldn't - I did it - and I filmed it deadbanana2

Edited by truthteller

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Ari has five LA shows from 6/13 - 6/20. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga made an appearance at one of them.

I can feel it, she seems like she genuinely loves Ari jonny4

The amount of the respect for Lady Gaga is so amazing.

She got a name call on TONY Awards, despite not being there at all. That's MOTHER

Does that mean that she might be debuting on broadway?

13 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

The Siri app is the continuation of Chromatica it seems, just slightly shifted left.

small.555768923_PinkSine.png.27c2034c23c

rogue2

The journey continues!

tenor.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.