Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

not to be a pessimistic little manager, but she would be left behind if she took another 5 year break from pop music.

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

I doubt interscum would be ok with that.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I think a new album is coming too because Gaga is making it known MAYHEM is over so she can move onto her next album. duca

46 minutes ago, Edonis said:

not to be a pessimistic little manager, but she would be left behind if she took another 5 year break from pop music.

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

I doubt interscum would be ok with that.

Gaga could take a 5 year break and she wouldn't necessarily be left behing. But it would be a lot harder to have hits that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Pop Art said:

But I said "studio album."

Do you know what "studio album" means? You think ASIB was recorded on the farm or something?

"studio album - an album that has been recorded in a studio over a period of time, rather than during a single performance" defined by Cambridge university.

I know what you mean but don't twist the wording. ASIB is a studio album.

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga could take a 5 year break and she wouldn't necessarily be left behing. But it would be a lot harder to have hits that's for sure.

I don't think her legacy would be hurt at all, like she's still Lady Gaga, there will always be interest in what she does (so maybe I worded that poorly), but she will struggle commercially for sure.

Though I still think it's coming sooner rather than later

11 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Do you know what "studio album" means? You think ASIB was recorded on the farm or something?

"studio album - an album that has been recorded in a studio over a period of time, rather than during a single performance" defined by Cambridge university.

I know what you mean but don't twist the wording. ASIB is a studio album.

Wasn't most of ASIB recorded on the film set?

Now Cheek to Cheek and Love For Sale were recorded in studios. We have video evidence

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Wasn't most of ASIB recorded on the film set?

Now Cheek to Cheek and Love For Sale were recorded in studios. We have video evidence

hm.. didn't think about that. you're right about ASIB. but for others, point is still the same. Harlequin is a studio album as well.

51 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I don't think her legacy would be hurt at all, like she's still Lady Gaga, there will always be interest in what she does (so maybe I worded that poorly), but she will struggle commercially for sure.

Though I still think it's coming sooner rather than later

It's coming next year at the latest unless something really bad happens imo

I think a new pop album and a Vegas residency would be a good way to still perform and keep the era at a level that is compatible with her personal life. I'd love to see what post-Mayhem era Gaga is able to do with a pop show there. Enigma was obviously the result of a Gaga who lowkey didn't want to be a popstar anymore which is why the Jazz and Piano show ate it up in quality and longevity.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Not to sound like an OGH but is Gar low key a Jade stan cause she was nibbling on Jade's nachos a bit here with The Godhem Ball, the typography the aesthetics are low key similar, act iii requiem jonny5

13 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

so The Journey Continues after all

rogue2

2 minutes ago, Europe said:

Why she ate that?

The way we all forgot about these soundtrack songs.

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

To simplify the discourse, I want an album for which she'll tour for. But I kinda know that's not happening until late 2027 - early 2028

7 minutes ago, breaking up said:

The way we all forgot about these soundtrack songs.

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

Oh not me, after 1 month Glamorous Life finally grew on me. Still think Happy Mistake is better though

35 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

To simplify the discourse, I want an album for which she'll tour for. But I kinda know that's not happening until late 2027 - early 2028

touring is almost a requirement for artists these days, but given how expansive the Mayhem Ball was, I doubt a tour in the near future will be as big.

something that can wrap up in a month or two is more realistic

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

2027 - LG8 + Las Vegas Residency

2028 - LG8 Stadium Tour to celebrate her 20th anniversary

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

CBT is her second best tour after Mayhem Ball

IMG_1770.gif.8469b97e6a984d37c38ddf4dbb7

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.