Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

5 minutes ago, GGD said:

The overall fashion direction are basically TFM and BTW reheated nachos. It's not bad but it's not entirely impressive either. Although there are a lot of great fashion moments like her Archival McQueen look at the grammys, the Rolling Stones cover story, Runway + Abra MV, The Mayhem Ball costumes, and her affiliation with Matieres Fecales.

She needs a stylist who has more experience and industry leverage. She's been rotating three stylists who's also styling other celebrities at the same time. Because of that some of her outfits looked like an afterthought, ie. her entire tudum performance looks. Her makeup and hair was great, the outfits on the other hand were just there for the sake of wearing it…

I liked the TUDUM looks! I think the main issue was the lack of iconic street looks.

If this is Apple Music related, we better be on alert to which Apple store she'll pop out next!

Gaga's Tudum performance being longer than her show cameo is a kii

Edited by Almodusa

I don't believe in any insider, especially after MAYHEM. No one knew about Diseasus until the last minute. No snippets leaked too (only Garden Of Eden, which I'm sure she leaked herself 100%)

If there's something coming, the most plausible outcome is the mayhem ball screening. That fan on instagram who claims that she got invited to another event has also attended the requiem premiere and attended the mayhem ball on multiple dates.

she also posted a video of a speech by Gaga from the mayhem ball performance as a hint, it's in her stories right now.

So it's going to look like mayhem ball related!

Would def be a wonderful surprise if the special was coming within the next month. I was expecting August/Sept at the earliest (in the event this is real)

Just now, Edonis said:

Inb4 all of this is for that FIFA concert rip

That she'll perform the LG8 lead single at!!!

x4j9yv.gif

  • Popular Post

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

Every time an artist releases, especially big ones like Gaga, they always plan 3-4 months or even a year ahead. Sending and fixing proposals back and front is probably why her plans got leaked a lot rip but then they got changed alot too

25 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

Liddo twitter about to explode in 3...2...1

suburban

19 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Every time an artist releases, especially big ones like Gaga, they always plan 3-4 months or even a year ahead. Sending and fixing proposals back and front is probably why her plans got leaked a lot rip but then they got changed alot too

I'm here wondering how you got the vibe and sound of the album so far ahead meanwhile other insiders at most give us the title and duration of a song AFTER Gaga has announced it

rogue2

Either you're trolling us hard or somebody's getting fired

rogue2

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm here wondering how you got the vibe and sound of the album so far ahead meanwhile other insiders at most give us the title and duration of a song AFTER Gaga has announced it

rogue2

Either you're trolling us hard or somebody's getting fired

rogue2

yes I'm trolling

rogue2

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA just so you know sistah, if you are trolling a plague WILL be placed on your household. You have been warned.

rogue2

If we talk about the fashion choices, I thought her Targaryen inspired looks this era were lovely. She appeared like that in quite a few interviews and she had this ethereal beauty, which was really stunning.

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm here wondering how you got the vibe and sound of the album so far ahead meanwhile other insiders at most give us the title and duration of a song AFTER Gaga has announced it

rogue2

Either you're trolling us hard or somebody's getting fired

rogue2

also like I told you above, proposals also got leaked.

I mean, Mayhem was recorded in 2023.

We're already in 2026.

It's been 3 years, and she's happier than ever. Her personal life is doing good, her career is doing good, she's at her creative peak......

A new album is kinda inevitable if she's inspired and passionate, and she definitely is.

Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be just good news.

now I know why Gaga loves Michael so much. She's in her most comfortable era, loved and encouraged and never degraded.

2 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

Rocket and rainbows are f*cking!!! Omg i can't even breathe rn jonny2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Rocket and rainbows are f*cking!!! Omg i can't even breathe rn jonny2

Omg this was the Rain On Me fake description right?

rip

Remember when she teased Abra as song title through a Tiktok randomly years ago?

Maybe this was her teasing LG.ATE sonic moodboard. This song specifially fits synth-punk and darkwave genres. And she posted it the day of filming Requiem.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.