Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

LG.ATE LISTENING PARTY!!!11!

x4j9yv.gif

Haus Labs panel jonny

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

What about the Weekend song? And worldcup??

I'm in the US next month, if the rumoured event is true… my inbox is open Miss Gaga x

Edited by Hair

Everyone's ready for LG.ATE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-WVtQn3zgUPjN6hpyNR

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Taylor released her eras tour film 3 months after filming. There's no reason why Gaga couldn't release the film next month tbh. They have the budget and she's not editing it. They're also rumored to have the same director. The hungry side in me kinda hopes the weeknd collab comes before and the concert film will be in theaters. :)

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Remember when she teased Abra as song title through a Tiktok randomly years ago?

Maybe this was her teasing LG.ATE sonic moodboard. This song specifially fits synth-punk and darkwave genres. And she posted it the day of filming Requiem.

She's sampling the Scissor Sisters

DONT FEEL LIKE DANCING, DANCING

Emo Goddess LEGEND is bout to get them EGGS on ice and heat them up like a Pizza from a dollar store back freezer after she comes in hard on this b*tch jonny2jonny2

Edited by Mr. Stratus

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She's sampling the Scissor Sisters

DONT FEEL LIKE DANCING, DANCING

Emo Goddess LEGEND is bout to get them EGGS on ice and heat them up like a Pizza after she comes in hard on this b*tch jonny2jonny2

Is this supposed to be a copypasta that I'm unaware of or...what's the tea

IMG_0372.thumb.jpeg.94aaaa00b48ac6ddb943

LGATE will happen and instead of some TV and Movie sidequests alongside the LGATE era, she will do Broadway and get the Tony and fulfill EGOT status.

Yup, yup.

rogue2

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA you better not be trolling cause if you are, you are in a big trouble.

Edited by Daglazzo

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is this supposed to be a copypasta that I'm unaware of or...what's the tea

IMG_0372.thumb.jpeg.94aaaa00b48ac6ddb943

We had our resident insider in here says she's going to serve Emo goddess visuals for LG8

You said she could've teased a title about not dancing and it reminded of this song:

The rest was me doing 2 + 2 and getting 16.. because I'm excited about her having the money to freeze ha eggs and get a surrogate, and then she never ever has to go on a break duca

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album let's be real now sisters.

2026: Filming

2027: Movie

2028: LG8

rogue2

Edited by DaphneGuinness

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

What about the Weekend song? And worldcup??

The Weekend song is veeerrryyy REAL, but the worldcup is apparently halted for good and honestly that's the best news i've heard in a while

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

The Weekend song is veeerrryyy REAL, but the worldcup is apparently halted for good and honestly that's the best news i've heard in a while

She might have kept the weekend collab for Lg8 me thinks then

29 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album let's be real now sisters.

2026: Filming

2027: Movie

2028: LG8

rogue2

No we don't. We should be having LG10 come 2030

MJ.thumb.gif.2d59af4b5c77389a7ce21e8e2a2

5 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

CDN media

1 hour ago, DaphneGuinness said:

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album

no we don't khalyan

1 hour ago, DaphneGuinness said:

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album let's be real now sisters.

2026: Filming

2027: Movie

2028: LG8

rogue2

and when she's in cruella 2 then what

rogue2

Given the track record of literally her entire career where each studio album takes longer to come out than the previous one did, I just can't get hyped for LG8 yet knowing there's a very real possibility it's not even coming out this decade. rip

How I would love to be proven wrong though! duca

this video will always be a kii the way she didnt make any effort to get up

11 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Given the track record of literally her entire career where each studio album takes longer to come out than the previous one did, I just can't get hyped for LG8 yet knowing there's a very real possibility it's not even coming out this decade. rip

How I would love to be proven wrong though! duca

She literally released an album almost every year since her career though...

2 hours ago, DaphneGuinness said:

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album let's be real now sisters.

2026: Filming

2027: Movie

2028: LG8

rogue2

+ Broadway!

Gotta wrap up that EGOT asap!

I see her producing something and get really involved in!

Dont see her playing a role regarding all the olympic efforts it would need.

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She literally released an album almost every year since her career though...

But I said "studio album." celestial5

2008: The Fame

2009: The Fame Monster

2011: Born This Way

2013: ARTPOP

2016: Joanne

2020: Chromatica

2025: MAYHEM

Like I said, I would love to be proven wrong, I just don't want to get hyped for an album that is possibly years away still. michael

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

But I said "studio album." celestial5

2008: The Fame

2009: The Fame Monster

2011: Born This Way

2013: ARTPOP

2016: Joanne

2020: Chromatica

2025: MAYHEM

Like I said, I would love to be proven wrong, I just don't want to get hyped for an album that is possibly years away still. michael

studio album or not, they still count. A Star Is Born, Cheek To Cheek, Love For Sale, Harlequin, Top Gun Soundtrack, Mayhem Requiem, Dawn Of Chromatica. She somehow always sticks around with releases even when an era is over, we take that for granted because we all want only "pop era" with "studio albums"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.