Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

October: lead single release + album pre-order

January-Feb: album release + 2nd single feat. the weeknd same day

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

Edited by partynauseous

2 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Alejandro is as fresh now as it was in 2010. why?

As much as people do like to crap on RedOne, his songs bar a few are amazing and still stand up against the pop music of today:

  1. Poker Face

  2. Love Game

  3. Boys Boys Boys

  4. Bad Romance

  5. Alejandro

  6. Monster

  7. Judas

22 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Monster Ball is all nostalgia factor. BTWB she was a high mess. ArtRave, while I appreciate each segment having a different wig and the tackiness of the staging fit with the album, it's not as good as CBT. Joanne World Tour.

CBT was the first time she was sober and healthy and it SHOWED. Minus, the box stage yes, if she wants to tour stadiums she needs to have a proepr stage built.

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

4 hours ago, Edonis said:

not to be a pessimistic little manager, but she would be left behind if she took another 5 year break from pop music.

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

I doubt interscum would be ok with that.

In a streaming way? Maybe, but Adele and others prove that's not always true. In terms of her status as a pop legend? She could never release again and that's already solidified. I'd wager she cares more about the ladder than the former at this point in her career.

rogue2

36 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

CBT is her second best tour after Mayhem Ball, argue with Godty

IMG_1770.gif.8469b97e6a984d37c38ddf4dbb7

It really was good. So was Joanne Tour.

The only tour I thought actually looked a mess was artRave. Fitting, since the era also was.

rogue2

I think the best rendition of Judas was at the MAYHEM Ball, even if it's wasn't in full. At the BTW Ball, the white lighting and the staging with her just on top of the castle was meh. She was also in a fixed location for a good portion at Mayhem Ball but the outfit and red lighting made up for it much more. At artRAVE… it was alright, same for its quick Monster Ball appearance.

44 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

In a streaming way? Maybe, but Adele and others prove that's not always true. In terms of her status as a pop legend? She could never release again and that's already solidified. I'd wager she cares more about the ladder than the former at this point in her career.

rogue2

she may not care about it, but I can guarantee her label does(to an extent). Adele aside, it's very rare for singers to take 5+ year breaks in between album cycles anyways, so I think the point still stands.

11 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

Omfg Zombieboy summer might be happening

Zombieboy

84,280,902

+175,447

Where is our MAGA-adjacent monster brother to suggest that Gwen Stefani remix

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

It really was good. So was Joanne Tour.

The only tour I thought actually looked a mess was artRave. Fitting, since the era also was.

rogue2

I remember looking at pics/footage of the tour back then and feeling how I felt about Enigma now. We had no idea it could get worse.

rogue2

Edited by Bimbo

Joanne World Tour was EXCELLENT

the album was mid obvi, so it would NEVER be as exciting as her other top tours

I do enjoy Chromatica's for example more

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Monster Ball is all nostalgia factor. BTWB she was a high mess. ArtRave, while I appreciate each segment having a different wig and the tackiness of the staging fit with the album, it's not as good as CBT. Joanne World Tour.

CBT was the first time she was sober and healthy and it SHOWED. Minus, the box stage yes, if she wants to tour stadiums she needs to have a proepr stage built.

From the shows I've attended

  1. The MAYHEM Ball

  2. The Monster Ball 1.0

  3. The Monster Ball 2.0

  4. Joanne World Tour (underrated)

  5. artRAVE

  6. Chromatica Ball

  7. Cheek to Cheek Tour

Chromatica Ball wasn't as enjoyable as her other pop shows but that's just my personal taste. She more than made up for it during the MAYHEM Ball which has become my favorite pop show of all time clap3

  1. The MAYHEM Ball Tour/TAOPC Promo Tour

  2. The Monster Ball Tour 2.0.

  3. The Monster Ball Tour 1.0.

  4. Joanne World Tour

  5. The Chromatica Ball Tour

  6. The Born This Way Ball Tour

  7. The Fame Ball Tour

  8. artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour

rogue2

4 hours ago, Edonis said:

touring is almost a requirement for artists these days, but given how expansive the Mayhem Ball was, I doubt a tour in the near future will be as big.

something that can wrap up in a month or two is more realistic

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

You think with the colossal numbers Mayhem Ball made, they will get reductive production for the next one?

rogue2

4 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

But he's right though

rogue2

9 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

You think with the colossal numbers Mayhem Ball made, they will get reductive production for the next one?

rogue2

But he's right though

rogue2

No, I actually think it will be a massive, high-production tour (as it should be). But if she's actually releasing an album next year, I don't expect the tour to last almost a year long with as many dates as the Mayhem Ball had. At least, not so soon.

rogue2

Edited by Edonis

  • ATRL Moderator

mayhem ball is her best tour.

not because its recent, but this tour (and festival/stadium run) she was happy, healthy, vocally amazing, very organized, and ticked all the boxes to what i wanted from her as a veteran in the industry. my only issue was it deserved to be a stadium tour but thats minor.

  • ATRL Moderator

my ranking in full tho

  1. mayhem ball

  2. monster ball

  3. joanne world tour

  4. born this way ball

  5. artrave

  6. chromatica ball

  7. fame ball

  8. enigma

I think it might be fun to make up a conspiracy theory about Gaga's age ala Beyonce. my idea was to say that Gaga is actually 36 years old, not 40. she lied about her age because she wanted to perform at Lollapalooza in 2007 but she was underage so she pretended to be 18.

I've been offline these past few days... why is everyone talking about June??

1 hour ago, Edonis said:

No, I actually think it will be a massive, high-production tour (as it should be). But if she's actually releasing an album next year, I don't expect the tour to last almost a year long with as many dates as the Mayhem Ball had. At least, not so soon.

rogue2

Well she can always do half of theythem's shows and she can still outgross it. That is if she's willing to be a stadium act. I say, mama LET GO OF FADISON SQUARE GARDEN. ENOUGH. It's time to update that dream, ma.

MJ.thumb.gif.2d59af4b5c77389a7ce21e8e2a2

Edited by FailSafe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.