Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

WAIT A MINUTE

That's the girl who attended every Mayhem show and recorded from the 1st row the UHQ clips

Lmao she just won't stop working.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Top 5 Mayhem ranking:

  1. Killah

  2. Garden of Eden

  3. Abracadabra

  4. Shadow of a Man

  5. Disease

Imagine if her website had made a similar tombstone at the end of the Joanne era

suburban

Not that this means anything but her body looked far too snatched at the DWP2 premiere for someone about to take off on a hiatus and have a baby. That and her campaigning the end of Mayhem pretty decently also makes me think something is coming sooner than we think.

rogue2

It's still so special to me that she came to play MSG so many times, even the weird one-off final date for the tour '( thank you queen

—

Free Woman is lowkey hitting today mhm

46 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not that this means anything but her body looked far too snatched at the DWP2 premiere for someone about to take off on a hiatus and have a baby. That and her campaigning the end of Mayhem pretty decently also makes me think something is coming sooner than we think.

rogue2

It's her decision and her decision only. HOWEVER her label, her team and herself have got to have noticed her brand being in way better shape post-Mayhem than pre-Mayhem so for her to throw that all away for a pregnancy that she already most likely froze her eggs for wouldn't be the smartest business decision, especially now that she's 40. That's of course if she wants commercial success, which I do think she likes.

Overall, it's absolutely her decision, I cannot stress that enough but taking a hiatus to start a family and come back when she's halfway 50 is a commercial doomsday for LG8.

Edited by Doctor Dick

2 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

WAIT A MINUTE

That's the girl who attended every Mayhem show and recorded from the 1st row the UHQ clips

What if this is some weird Haus Lab presentation/event for pretentious Millionaires?

suburban

Edited by superglowy

9 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Summer and spooky sister anthems maximizing their joint slay clap3

HJfuRQ3W0AApbos?format=jpg&name=4096x409HJfuOjgW4AMmg4F?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Rooting for SummerGod to do 400-500k this summer

2 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

WAIT A MINUTE

That's the girl who attended every Mayhem show and recorded from the 1st row the UHQ clips

I think it could be the premiere of the MAYHEM Ball film, along with a LG8 teaser, just like what happened with the Chromatica film

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

can't wait to share EVERYTHING I know in JUNE. I'm soooo excited, LG8 is super close to us

Weren't you the one who said she was rehearsing runway for the AMAs?

Just now, partynauseous said:

Weren't you the one who said she was rehearsing runway for the AMAs?

scrapped for LG8 (which I also said), she decided to save her first appearance for October (lead single) me thinks. The point is her plans always change even if it's just a day before schedule, she's actually the only artist that most insiders are afraid of cause we just never know with her. I have a source who works in the distribution department so im just telling what i heard.

rogue2

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

scrapped for LG8 (which I also said), she decided to save her first appearance for October (lead single) me thinks. The point is her plans always change even if it's just a day before schedule, she's actually the only artist that most insiders are afraid of cause we just never know with her. I have a source who works in the distribution department so im just telling what i heard.

rogue2

june is in 1 day anyways so you can already share what you know and we shall see if it's true in the upcoming months!

rogue2

1 minute ago, partynauseous said:

june is in 1 day anyways so you can already share what you know and we shall see if it's true in the upcoming months!

rogue2

I already told Oreos what happens WEEKS ago though, I'm just afraid of getting my half-assed insider era whacked again so it's just for my safety LMAO

Edited by GAGAISTHEBESTYA

7 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

scrapped for LG8 (which I also said), she decided to save her first appearance for October (lead single) me thinks. The point is her plans always change even if it's just a day before schedule, she's actually the only artist that most insiders are afraid of cause we just never know with her. I have a source who works in the distribution department so im just telling what i heard.

rogue2

So if the lead is coming in October, why do you need to wait til June only to start spilling

suburban

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

So if the lead is coming in October, why do you need to wait til June only to start spilling

suburban

the info needs to be LOCKED

17 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

can't wait to share EVERYTHING I know in JUNE. I'm soooo excited, LG8 is super close to us

Junes in two days. Get ready b*tch!

Oh and all this discussion on babies... she's majorly rich and she already said on 5ft2 she's unsure of the stress of a pregnancy on her body. You can get eggs frozen and put into a young Chinese woman as a surrogate (like on desperate housewives) stop going on about it! we don't care about the streams/uterus.

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I already told Oreos what happens WEEKS ago though, I'm just afraid of getting my half-assed insider era whacked again so it's just for my safety LMAO

It better not be something we can already predict, like "LG8 is coming this year." Give us actual specifics!

Even if it's completely made up, that's half the fun (early 2024 vibes)

so y'all are saying she's dropping the lead single in october and album this year. so it must be a december release right? this doesn't feels right

Edited by unison stan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.