Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

But I said "studio album." celestial5

2008: The Fame

2009: The Fame Monster

2011: Born This Way

2013: ARTPOP

2016: Joanne

2020: Chromatica

2025: MAYHEM

Like I said, I would love to be proven wrong, I just don't want to get hyped for an album that is possibly years away still. michael

LGAte 2031 here we go

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

studio album or not, they still count. A Star Is Born, Cheek To Cheek, Love For Sale, Harlequin, Top Gun Soundtrack, Mayhem Requiem, Dawn Of Chromatica. She somehow always sticks around with releases even when an era is over, we take that for granted because we all want only "pop era" with "studio albums"

And I definitely 100% appreciate those versus radio silence, but let's not pretend the majority of those things are as interesting and enjoyable as her pop eras for the most part. My only point was I'm seeing so much hype for LG8 in here and on Twitter and I just can't bring myself to board the train given her track record with studio albums. '(

8 hours ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Okay since we all can't wait until June, I'm gonna say EVERYTHING I heard, please consider this as speculation and with a light thought (I have also told @SweetOreosOfHeaven this 2 weeks ago)

Date: Lead in either August or October, if it's in August then album this October. If October lead then album further.

Concept: Dystopian, Apocalyptic, the end of the world, basically planet Chromatica goes to doom and she's this emo goddess desperately looking for any creature to feel alive again. She keeps searching, keeps sending signals but she's just on her own.

Visuals: very alienlike and etheral at the same time, very surrealism too, kinda like 911 reference

Sonic: VERRRRYYY synth, heavily vocodered to mimic sounds signals. Synthrock, Die With A Smile Requiem was actually her first TEASE of LG8.

And that's what you missed on Glee.

NEED this to be true. This is the exact vibe I was hoping for.

3 hours ago, DaphneGuinness said:

lead role in a movie

I think after JFAD we all stopped pretending to care for her movie career

Y8BHn5Y.jpeg

CTC, LFS, and Harlequin are all studio albums but remix albums and soundtracks do not count

15 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I kinda don't want her to return to Vegas but...what my girl wants my girl gets i guess

rogue2

wait is it confirmed it's vegas?

My Twitter tl is full of that realtor fish memes that I didn't even see she has a show rumored rip

6 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

CTC, LFS, and Harlequin are all studio albums but remix albums and soundtracks do not count

Yes, but they're all side projects. Also, ASIB is basically a Gaga EP with all new original music that easily stands on its own without the movie.

Edited by Archetype

8 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Yes, but they're all side projects. Also, ASIB is basically a Gaga EP with all new original music that easily stands on its own without the movie.

Side projects is kinda a slur for CTC, she got a whole era and tour lol

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Side projects is kinda a slur for CTC, she got a whole era and tour lol

No original songs tho. I love CTC, but it's all covers, like Flop 4 Sale and most of Harlequin. ASIB is obviously different being all originals.

Edited by Archetype

4 hours ago, DaphneGuinness said:

We need a lead role in a movie before the next album let's be real now sisters.

2026: Filming

2027: Movie

2028: LG8

rogue2

Delete this now

rogue2

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

And I definitely 100% appreciate those versus radio silence, but let's not pretend the majority of those things are as interesting and enjoyable as her pop eras for the most part. My only point was I'm seeing so much hype for LG8 in here and on Twitter and I just can't bring myself to board the train given her track record with studio albums. '(

I do get your hesitation to get hyped sis, but it does feel like things have changed now. She's clearly way more invested in the pop side of her career more than she has been in a long time, and when she is already working on the next album before the era has even finished there has never been huge breaks in between. The biggest gaps in her album discography have been when she is working on acting projects in-between albums (Joanne to Chromatica, Chromatica to Mayhem).

It was obvious in the Zane Lowe interview she did in December that she has already worked on a lot of new music and The Weeknd collab is real, there ain't no way she is holding back a new album for 4 years.

7 minutes ago, Hair said:

175k for Zombieboy yesterday which was only a decrease of 2k streams.

rogue2

Decreasing? On Friday??

OVER!

lady-gaga-flop.gif

June/July 2026 - Weeknd Collab (Unofficial LG8 First single ala 'DWAS')

September/October 2026 - Actual First Single

October/November 2026 - 'Telephone' sequel when Beyoncé drops Act 3

February 2027 - Actual Second Single

March 2027 - 'LG8' Album release. That allows 4 pre singles, so after the release Gaga can either release one more video or just end the singles run for 'LG8' here.

July/August 2027 - Greatest Hits 1st single

October/November 2027 - Greatest Hits album released

November/December 2027 - Greatest Hits 2nd single

2028 - Baby Polanski released.

LET ME DREAM!!!!!! jonny4

Wait, I just came from the Twitters 'cause there's a rumor she could be releasing something

What's the tea, fellow monsters?

rogue2

On 5/29/2026 at 4:41 PM, BorisIsHere said:

In answer to the IMPRESSIVE numbers after our first Zombieboy listening party we're doing the SECOND LISTENING!

Join us for a global Spotify listening party for the song "Zombieboy"!
Let's stream together, support the track, and make some noise online. 🎧

📅 Date: Saturday, May 30

Worldwide Time Zones

  • 🇺🇸 Los Angeles (PDT) — 10:00 AM

  • 🇺🇸 New York (EDT) — 1:00 PM

  • 🇧🇷 Brazil – São Paulo (BRT) — 2:00 PM

  • 🇬🇧 United Kingdom (BST) — 6:00 PM

  • 🇵🇱 Poland (CEST) — 7:00 PM

  • 🇩🇪 Germany / 🇫🇷 France / 🇮🇹 Italy (CEST) — 7:00 PM

  • 🇦🇷 Argentina (ART) — 3:00 PM

  • 🇲🇽 Mexico City (CST) — 12:00 PM

  • 🇵🇭 Philippines (PHT) — 1:00 AM (May 31)

  • 🇯🇵 Japan (JST) — 2:00 AM (May 31)

  • 🇰🇷 South Korea (KST) — 2:00 AM (May 31)

  • 🇦🇺 Sydney (AEST) — 3:00 AM (May 31)

🎵 Open Spotify, play "Zombieboy" by Lady Gaga, and join the stream together!
Let's unite fans from all around the world and give the song a massive listening boost.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.