Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

We don't talk about and appreciate enough how her thespian chops inform her performances. Not only is she able to emote through her voice but also physically embody a song using a character. A lot of pretentious #musictwt snobs aka weirdos try to degrade it as "theater kid energy" but that's literally what makes her stand out as a performer and helps her sell a performance. Your faves could literally never etc etc.

rogue2

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

We don't talk about and appreciate enough how her thespian chops inform her performances. Not only is she able to emote through her voice but also physically embody a song using a character. A lot of pretentious #musictwt snobs aka weirdos try to degrade it as "theater kid energy" but that's literally what makes her stand out as a performer and helps her sell a performance. Your faves could literally never etc etc.

rogue2

So this queen chose to spill today

rogue2

feeling jealous of the future generation of gays who will discover Gaga's music, MVs and performances for the first time in their lives. sometimes I wish I could relive all those epic moments again

EHFiBiCWoAAmjwF.jpg

Edited by Rino

1 hour ago, Rino said:

feeling jealous of the future generation of gays who will discover Gaga's music, MVs and performances for the first time in their lives. sometimes I wish I could relive all those epic moments again

EHFiBiCWoAAmjwF.jpg

im sure there is "amnesia" medicine that you can take and relive all over again

Edited by Phoenixstar

11 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Happy year to this MOMENT

Her hair was so good here probably the best she has ever had. The ARTPOP (iTunes fest) ARTPOP (song) performance is a close second.

1 hour ago, Rino said:

feeling jealous of the future generation of gays who will discover Gaga's music, MVs and performances for the first time in their lives. sometimes I wish I could relive all those epic moments again

EHFiBiCWoAAmjwF.jpg

Seeing her for the first time summer 2009 Paparazzi video on TV is truly a few minutes I would like to relive chick3

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Seeing her for the first time summer 2009 Paparazzi video on TV is truly a few minutes I would like to relive chick3

Little did I know that moment will in a way shape my life

rogue2

4 hours ago, Merryem said:

the first and last performance of Sine ever (not counting TMB bow one) gaylorcat2

Edited by BorisIsHere

5 hours ago, Merryem said:

thinking about how the biggest serves of the chromatica era were all commercials/ads chick1

Omg first time watching vice viva since 2020 and it's lowkey cringe

2 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

So this queen chose to spill today

rogue2

Oh I'm always spilling the truth TEA.mp3 honey

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Rino said:

feeling jealous of the future generation of gays who will discover Gaga's music, MVs and performances for the first time in their lives. sometimes I wish I could relive all those epic moments again

EHFiBiCWoAAmjwF.jpg

We're the luckiest to live in the same timeline as our legend ☺️

Since the mayhem live album streams were never fixed on billboard I think it'll take another few weeks before Mayhem goes back on billboard

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Since the mayhem live album streams were never fixed on billboard I think it'll take another few weeks before Mayhem goes back on billboard

I think it will be useful if Liddos mail to billboard like swifties.

i have dropped one on friday, but i think we need more strength

6 hours ago, chromatricon said:

The way we were so excited for that Dom Perignon ad

suburban

If they had a full version of just a music video for the song, it would've been an era highlight (not that it's a high bar.) The visuals are so pleasing thing

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Does Spotify not have a generic Pride Playlist anymore?

I've got one suggested to me that has 714k saves called Pride Party. Runway is #2 on it, as well as BTW, Abra and ROM.

Let's get that cute little boost for Runway

azealia

23 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

oh DWAS dont make that face

still a few mpre weeks until it surpasses hit Single the lady is a tramp I see

Always nice to hear from other musicians how involved Gar is in every step of the music creation process alexz3

He was a bassist on Joanne. It's the guy she's smoking with in FF2.

59c513572488494668261379?width=700&forma

"Was the record called Joanne?" sent me nn deadbanana suburban

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

oh DWAS dont make that face

not anything goes ending Dwas, ouuu dont make that face

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.