Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, GGD said:

This sounds realistic and momentous. LG8 early 2028, 1st single in Q4 2027.

And then a couple of side projects in between. Film, Vegas, more Pharma commercials and Haus Labs.

'LG8' Late 2026/Early 2027. 'Lady Gaga : The Greatest Hits 2028'.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

12 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

LG8 when.

literally came to ask EXACTLY this ahh

Imma need miss Gagra to share her USB files.....NOW

LG8 is coming early next year.

I've spoken it into existence in the same way I spoke LG6 into being a house/dance-pop album and LG7 into funk/industrial.

Trust the process. My future-sight never loses or misses.

rogue2

Edited by Edonis

22 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

literally came to ask EXACTLY this ahh

Imma need miss Gagra to share her USB files.....NOW

ahh Your name makes perfect sense now!

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

LG8 is coming early next year.

I've spoken it into existence in the same way I spoke LG6 into being a house/dance-pop album and LG7 into funk/industrial.

Trust the process. My future-sight never loses misses.

rogue2

It's smartest commercially-speaking. She has the respect and admiration from the GP, the hype from the acclaim and quality of Mayhem and she's not too old yet.

Of course it's her decision on what she wants to do.

7 hours ago, Aden said:

ATRL was 10000x worse with the Liddo baiting tbh. It puts things into context for me and why I'm unbothered by any of the weak drags today's users have.

So many iconic ATRL moments happened during her peak. This site owes her as much as it owes Britney tbh.

Ironically, I'd take today's ATRL over ATRL during her peak because while there was more excitement back then, she's a far more respected artist in today's ATRL (if you can actually believe it). There were millions of threads back day so certain she would be a complete nobody post-ARTPOP. lmao

I remember 'Flopga' and so many haters calling her talentless skull

The latter would be unfathomable to say now (tho there are a few unhinged users that would still try it)

Wait, Kavinsky is now following Gaga on Instagram, I'm pretty sure he wasn't before, right?

She definitely called him dies

She's debuting the lead single at the 2027 Grammy's, announcing the album during the Superbowl, surprise performance of the second single (The Weeknd collab) at Coachella in April, album out in May, headlining Glastonbury in June

I see the vision

i-speak-that-into-existence-harvest.gif

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Wait, Kavinsky is now following Gaga on Instagram, I'm pretty sure he wasn't before, right?

She definitely called him dies

they should work it out on a collab

rogue2

38 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Wait, Kavinsky is now following Gaga on Instagram, I'm pretty sure he wasn't before, right?

She definitely called him dies

he can still choke (x2)

And I genuinely don't think she called him or anything. I think he just feels like a clown after trying to take a public dig at an artist that is respected in both pop and electronic music and is now trying to backtrack rip

18 minutes ago, Edonis said:

he can still choke (x2)

And I genuinely don't think she called him or anything. I think he just feels like a clown after trying to take a public dig at an artist that is respected in both pop and electronic music and is now trying to backtrack rip

I guess we'll never really know, but I think it's possible since she's basically Mother Teresa now rip

Edited by BlondUnicorn

20 minutes ago, Edonis said:

he can still choke (x2)

And I genuinely don't think she called him or anything. I think he just feels like a clown after trying to take a public dig at an artist that is respected in both pop and electronic music and is now trying to backtrack rip

They can work it out on 'LG8'.

ryan3

4 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I guess we'll never really know, but I think it's possible since she's basically Mother Theresa now rip

maybe. these are the bits of drama that I feel like we'll hear about in more detail like 20 years from now.

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

@GAGAISTHEBESTYA so do we still think she will perform at the AMAs tomorrow? suburban

No

6 minutes ago, superglowy said:

They can work it out on 'LG8'.

ryan3

she'll sample him again at most

ryan3

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

she'll sample him again at most

ryan3

And I look forward to his meltdown after Gaga delivers a new BOP for us!

ryan5

21 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

No

Blackout until 2028 confirmed clap3

I was just thinking, I haven't seen @IBeMe in a while. Good to see you smitten

Hope you are streaming BTW album and Zombieboy ahora

12 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I was just thinking, I haven't seen @IBeMe in a while. Good to see you smitten

Hope you are streaming BTW album and Zombieboy ahora

miss u sistren! Zombieboy is still on repeat. Ever since Dead Dance took it's slot i've been seething internally so i imagine Zombieboy got it's own single release and mv and that it was a #1 smash globally smitten

Played Born This Way all the way through at the gym yesterday. It still is the album of any century. No skips at all.
Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

Die With A Smile (Apple Music Live Version) is in her top 20, I just decided

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

I've been maintained this stance since January:

Mid-late 2027: LG8 lead

Late 2027: LG8 release

Early-late 2028: major stadium tour

I would love her to switch up the way she promotes the album too, like pulling a SZA and announcing the album like a week before the release on SNL, or doing a festival run the summer before the tour.

3 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Wait, Kavinsky is now following Gaga on Instagram, I'm pretty sure he wasn't before, right?

She definitely called him dies

Our Kindness Punk bird

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.