Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hollywood.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hollywood.

  1. I think he mentioned he would wait until Trump was out of office to call a referendum. Crazy to think Quebec separatists are better Canadians then the "not separatist" government in Alberta.
  2. Oh maybe they'll get that majority.
  3. Early results show PQ in the lead currently leading 48 seats to the Liberals 25. Gonna say PQ end up win, but will it be a majority or minority? CBCQuebec election results | CBC NewsGet the latest results from the 2026 Quebec election.
  4. What's the point of having filters on hotel search websites if your just gonna show me properties that don't meet that criteria.
  5. It's election day in Quebec. If you live in Quebec make sure you head out to the polls (if you haven't already). It's the first of 3 big votes in Canada this month.
  6. The Globe and MailThe elephant in the roomAlberta separatists have gone to D.C. offering fresh water and oil in exchange for American support – and Republican operatives have provided tactical assistance inside the provinceAt this point the Alberta separatists have now broken Alberta law by leaking the electors list and now allegedly have committed a federal crime (I believe the word is treason). Danielle Smith is complicit given she's has had ample opportunity to end this crap.
  7. Halloween and the OG Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Even the OG Black Christmas is up there.
  8. A nasty fart >>> HBDYWM
  9. Zombieboy is good though. Certainly not the best on Mayhem, but not as awful as HBDYWM.
  10. Me crash coursing Korean so I can survive in Seoul in a few weeks.
  11. Carney announcing this the same month as the Alberta referendum is kind of funny. https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/article/canadas-first-ever-project-of-national-interest-under-pm-carney-revealed/ Danielle Smith's look giving she knows her political career is almost over.
  12. Yes, I'm over 6 feet tall.
  13. New PROXIE next week.
  14. Just booked a a flight to Seoul for $105. Working for an airline has its perks I guess.
  15. You're a red flag, but i'm colour blind.
  16. Video unavailable by this uploaded has choosen to not make this video available in your country is the SOTY.
  17. Most seafood. But this was because my mom is allergic so didn't really get the chance to eat it. The few times I did I wasn't a fan. I have since opened up to more seafood options. Also I use to hate coffee but I am now addicted.
  18. I did and I'm still trying to figure what it's about.
  19. Did you figure what it's about? Like is there an actual plot or did they bring back all those characters for fan service.
  20. I used Apple Music for a few years and the recommendations were always trash. I had only used Spotify for just 6 months and the recommendations were already 500x better. They both have their ups and downs though.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.