Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

I was hoping for just a small snippet of the new rerecords aside from the Why Not intro tease...the cover is such a casual slay though. Similar energy to the Mature edition vinyl cover, but I like the brightness here more

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

14 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DTaxIY_AP8L/

According to their IG post, it is available for 48 hours only.

this one is the best cover by far (and lowkey the only good one)

Love the new cover.

How are we gonna listen to all of these rerecordings if we don't get the vinyls biblio

if I bought vinyls, this is the version I would get...

1 hour ago, Hook Up said:

Love the new cover.

How are we gonna listen to all of these rerecordings if we don't get the vinyls biblio

mte, she better release them as an EP on streaming...or tack them on as bonus tracks for "L...OS"

1 hour ago, Hook Up said:

How are we gonna listen to all of these rerecordings if we don't get the vinyls biblio

the way God intended

downloaded from a sketchy website that's definitely gonna give you a virus or two cm

What Dreams Are Made Of

Why Not

So Yesterday

Come Clean

Wake Up

Sparks

Do we think we're getting two more or one more version? For some reason, I can't see her re-recording Fly these days… But it would be nice to have a Fly (mine), With Love (mine), Reach Out (mine) and Stranger (mine).

12 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

if I bought vinyls, this is the version I would get...

mte, she better release them as an EP on streaming...or tack them on as bonus tracks for "L...OS"

I hope she does this as well, she would be really smart to do this.

I need her to re-record Fly. It's one of my all time favorite songs of hers, and I would love to have a studio recording of it with her current voice.

Hoping the next variant will have Fly and With Love. heart2

This new cover looks really pretty by the way.

16 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

if I bought vinyls, this is the version I would get...

mte, she better release them as an EP on streaming...or tack them on as bonus tracks for "L...OS"

I bet there will be a streaming release later, after the album has been released.

It would be cool if she could do some physical release for all (mine) versions too. Like a compilation CD and vinyl.

4 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I need her to re-record Fly. It's one of my all time favorite songs of hers, and I would love to have a studio recording of it with her current voice.

Hoping the next variant will have Fly and With Love. heart2

This new cover looks really pretty by the way.

Sis would pop a blood vessel re-recording that

I don't know how I feel about rerecordings from Dignity... I feel like the production was already top notch and she sounds grown compared to other songs like Why Not and So Yesterday. But I'll gladly accept whatever she chooses to give us and I'll thank her for it

8 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I don't know how I feel about rerecordings from Dignity... I feel like the production was already top notch and she sounds grown compared to other songs like Why Not and So Yesterday. But I'll gladly accept whatever she chooses to give us and I'll thank her for it

I get you in a sense, but if she re-recorded Sparks, then she can definitely re-record her Dignity singles.

Since this is probably about her owning her masters, there's probably more (mine) versions to come. Even if they aren't on any new "Luck..." vinyl variants initially.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

We need Fly! I'm happy we're getting Why Not and Come Clean, but having Fly would be the icing on the cake. Fingers crossed for one more variant!

nah she needs to rerecord something from Dignity. if not WL, then Stranger. it would be nice to hear a modern, mid-tempo pop rock iteration of either single. i will NOT accept Dignity erasure.

and i agree, i cant see how she'll rerecord Fly these days. maybe a toned down acoustic version? if not Fly, a rerecord of SWOM would be cute too.

new cover lookin good tho!

I feel like there's two more variants coming. I think 10 re-recorded tracks would be perfect. They could be released as their own greatest hits compilation after the album is out.

I LOVE Fly.... But I do NOT want to hear her trying to hit those notes, for the love of god

1 hour ago, fabu sloth said:

nah she needs to rerecord something from Dignity. if not WL, then Stranger. it would be nice to hear a modern, mid-tempo pop rock iteration of either single. i will NOT accept Dignity erasure.

and i agree, i cant see how she'll rerecord Fly these days. maybe a toned down acoustic version? if not Fly, a rerecord of SWOM would be cute too.

new cover lookin good tho!

Definitely want and need Fly (acoustic) (mine)

I would prefer the original arrangement of the song for Fly. Yes it would be a challenging song for her to re-record. But I don't think it's impossible.

If she's performing the song on tour, she would need to record pre-recorded vocals for that song anyway.

Roommates already appearing as track 2 on Apple Music and iTunes

I am the most excited to hear the rerecordings of the old songs (why not, so yesterday, come clean)

15 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I don't know how I feel about rerecordings from Dignity... I feel like the production was already top notch and she sounds grown compared to other songs like Why Not and So Yesterday. But I'll gladly accept whatever she chooses to give us and I'll thank her for it

The only reason Hil's re-recording these songs is so she can own her masters and benefit from them + i know Dignity is perfect and is our Bible, but I don't think she would release a ****** version of any of those songs, she's very clever and won't ruin it for us.

Love the new cover better than the original btw!

Edited by theedmontonkid

I really want to like this era but it´s not happening for me, I don´t like the visuals/sound.
But let´s wait till the full project. I feel like this is her Bouquet

2 hours ago, itsdavimiguel said:

I feel like this is her Bouquet

Well let's hope not and wish for the best! heart

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.