Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

oh wow....this and Mature just sound better and better with each listen

the lyrics are LYRIC-ing WAP

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Roomates sounds SOO GOOD!!!!

I really need for her to add more tour dates. I'm already meeting and seeing Aly&AJ. Another Disney Queen, Hilary, would be perfect

imagine if Hannah Montana tours as well...oh lawd

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

Edited by SmittenCake

20 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

She'll do a live signing on Talk Shop at the 26 :)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSDS9ahkaWI/?igsh=MW9mMXFoamFmdm9jag==

Is it letting y'all order the Walmart exclusive CD? It keeps saying out of stock once I get through the checkout monkey

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

I really wanna hear Roommates rn (first listen) but I wanna ask, do y'all think I should see the video or just listen to the song?

the video is better

Where's Stranger (Mine), With Love (Mine), Play With Fire (Mine)?

The only two scenarios are that since the album is so iconic she doesn't need to re-record it or since it's actually her magnum opus she is going to serve us the whole Dignity album as (Mine) WAP UGH HER MIND!

6 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Where's Stranger (Mine), With Love (Mine), Play With Fire (Mine)?

The only two scenarios are that since the album is so iconic she doesn't need to re-record it or since it's actually her magnum opus she is going to serve us the whole Dignity album as (Mine) WAP UGH HER MIND!

wait you might be on to something! chick1

Roommates is a bop. Let me open iTunes and give this legend a few cents!!

I'm loving this song even more after listening to it a few more times and it's a bop!

Also the BTS for the music video was so good, you can tell she's really proud of the album and I can't wait to hear the whole thing! katie2

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

Here are a few!

https://ebay.us/m/FrDcT0

https://ebay.us/m/nrCUEM

9 hours ago, Cherish said:

I really wanna hear Roommates rn (first listen) but I wanna ask, do y'all think I should see the video or just listen to the song?

watch the vid first i'd say

4 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

this interview was such a big deal for us fans at that time! thank you and Hilary Duff News for making it happen. and yes, WTGP need to leak…or something

20 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Ykw I know fans love it but This Heart was good for it's time but they really seemed like demos, the finished product of bibo is much better imo.

I mean they obviously were just demos cause the album was never officially released unfortunately. I would love for her to do a This Heart (Is Mine) and officially release that album asap along with whatever she was originally worked with Matthew post BIBO

19 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I mean, it makes sense because This Heart does consist of a bunch of demos that were never completed.

Could you imagine It All Starts Tonight, This Heart, Carry On, If I Fall, Feel Alive, Hurts, Neighborhood and Outlaw all properly mastered?! cries

Add Tearing Down Walls, Before The Light Changes, Better Days, Wild Night Out, Wherever We Go, Northern Star.

By some miracle we needed the Max Martin produced song "Where The Gods Play" to release officially asap

If Taylor sang this it would be an instant number one

I really hope she charts with this

13 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

If Taylor sang this it would be an instant number one

I really hope she charts with this

Well anything would... with Taylor it's not about quality anymore.

If she released 143 everyone would eat it up too rip

Edited by xokuba

52 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Well anything would... with Taylor it's not about quality anymore.

If she released 143 everyone would eat it up too rip

I love Hilary but I can't see her singing a woman world she doesn't have the vocals to pull it off

13 hours ago, gfc101222 said:

the video is better

6 hours ago, despy said:

watch the vid first i'd say

Gurls, that video was great but I'm not sure about the song...

If she considers this a flop like she considers breathe in breathe out we may never get another album from her again

People are always harassing her for music but When she finally does it no one show love

I can see why she rather stick to acting

5 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

If she considers this a flop like she considers breathe in breathe out we may never get another album from her again

People are always harassing her for music but When she finally does it no one show love

I can see why she rather stick to acting

....the album ain't even out yet. I'd love to see you turn your negative comments to positives and abandon the flop phobia attitude.

Yes we all want to see her succeed and do numbers but we should also just enjoy what she's giving us vs. making blanket assumptions like she "prefers acting" even though she's clearly passionate about the new music and has even gotten emotional about the response to it so far.

What are you most excited for about the album?

29 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

If she considers this a flop like she considers breathe in breathe out we may never get another album from her again

People are always harassing her for music but When she finally does it no one show love

I can see why she rather stick to acting

Not to be shady but y'all act brainless sometimes. The music industry changed a lot in the last 15 years, specially in the last 10. She does not even need to chart her songs to achieve success. She's built on nostalgia and everything been very successful so far. From her tour dates, to the residency.

I think Matt understands that and I think she now does too. Y'all need to calm down

17 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

babes the signed CD and Vinyl are still available on her website

signed vinyl: https://shop.hilaryduff.com/products/luck-or-something-signed-vinyl?variant=46734054097074

signed cd: https://shop.hilaryduff.com/products/luck-or-something-signed-cd?variant=46734053015730

Edited by LUSHx

8 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

For the CDs it said it was sold out literally almost 24 hours ago deadvision

Just now, SmittenCake said:

For the CDs it said it was sold out literally almost 24 hours ago deadvision

what??? It's available for me.

I added to the cart and hit checkout and it's there

2

Edited by LUSHx

6 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

what??? It's available for me.

I added to the cart and hit checkout and it's there

2

Weird. But ty sis 💅🏾

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.