Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hoping for a single announcement on Monday and the single dropping on the 16th right before her first concert ever in a century

hoping it will be out by the 9th tbh

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

18 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Super curious what song it is

I'm more of a pop gay than a punk gay but I'm pretty certain it samples a song from one of Blink's early records (pre-Enema/1998) since their original drummer is credited.

I'd say their most recognizable songs from that era are Dammit and Josie, the latter of which features a repeating hook declaring "I know that everything's gonna be fine" which sound pretty optimistic to me coffee2

Since I think the window for Holiday Party has passed, hoping Future Tripping gets the next single treatment since it stuck out to me early on, and she referenced it in a post caption.

Roommates could be cute if it's about Mandy Moore staying with her last year and the beauty of adult friendships (Ashley could never ...oop -) sabrina

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm more of a pop gay than a punk gay but I'm pretty certain it samples a song from one of Blink's early records (pre-Enema/1998) since their original drummer is credited.

I'd say their most recognizable songs from that era are Dammit and Josie, the latter of which features a repeating hook declaring "I know that everything's gonna be fine" which sound pretty optimistic to me coffee2

if thatʻs true, I hope itʻs the guitar riff from Damnit. Originally I was hoping it was the iconic Whatʻs My Age Again riff...

7 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Since I think the window for Holiday Party has passed, hoping Future Tripping gets the next single treatment since it stuck out to me early on, and she referenced it in a post caption.

Roommates could be cute if it's about Mandy Moore staying with her last year and the beauty of adult friendships (Ashley could never ...oop -) sabrina

oh I forgot about Future Tripping! yea since she teased it in a caption then…maybe it could be the next single. just like how she teased Mature in her birthday post. cannot wait for the coming weeks/months!

23 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

But then that would be another song's lyrics she has to learn and perform... clown

I'm pretty sure she already knows what her next single will be, I highly doubt she would only perform one song from the new album during the tour.

10 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I'm pretty sure she already knows what her next single will be, I highly doubt she would only perform one song from the new album during the tour.

joke, babes clown

Okay what do we need to do to get Mature to 10,000,000 on Spotify, it's not far. Would be awesome to get it there before the next single.

Looking at her new IG post, it looks like she shot a new video or a new photo shoot is coming!

24 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Looking at her new IG post, it looks like she shot a new video or a new photo shoot is coming!

Slides 3, 7, 15 must be album related lakitu

11 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Slides 3, 7, 15 must be album related lakitu

I came here to say the exact same thing!! These are definitely giving music video shoot, maybe involving rain in a field? duca

We could potentially get single #2 on 1/16, the Friday before the first shows kick off gaycat5

Yeah it's definitely coming next week, gotta be an announcement this week I bet

Somehow that picture of her in the field makes me think it could be for The Optimist. No idea why, but I immediately got that vibe.

29 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Yeah it's definitely coming next week, gotta be an announcement this week I bet

Yeah an announcement should be coming very soon I reckon.

Look at her teasing us with pictures from a new music video and I'm sure I'll love it!

I hope she can still do a performance of Mature somewhere before releasing the next single. And I want the next single nearer the album's release, like maybe a week before, so she can capitalise on Mature, the next single and the album release consecutively.

I still believe in Mature, it's sooo good!!! If it gets featured in a hit TV show I think it could be a hit.

I still don't know if I should order a signed/limited vinyl 😬

5 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

I hope she can still do a performance of Mature somewhere before releasing the next single. And I want the next single nearer the album's release, like maybe a week before, so she can capitalise on Mature, the next single and the album release consecutively.

I still believe in Mature, it's sooo good!!! If it gets featured in a hit TV show I think it could be a hit.

I think Mature did what it was supposed to do tbh. Reintroducing her after a decade was and still receiving the amount of good media/press, and charting where it did was a feat in itself and it seems like they were happy with its performance.

2 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I still don't know if I should order a signed/limited vinyl 😬

Do it!

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

I think Mature did what it was supposed to do tbh. Reintroducing her after a decade was and still receiving the amount of good media/press, and charting where it did was a feat in itself and it seems like they were happy with its performance.

Do it!

I'm afraid I won't love the album as much as her debut or BIBO 😬

the picture of her in the field is her surrounded by four leaf clovers (which symbolizes luck)... so that's def album related.

27 minutes ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I'm afraid I won't love the album as much as her debut or BIBO 😬

I think it'll fall between the two for most fans seeing as half want electronic/Sparks Hilary and half want pop/rock Hilary.

I never revisit her debut as much as Hilary Duff and so on tbh but it's iconic. Love Just Is and Anywhere But Here honestly are ethereal.

Tbh I wish we could've gotten a full album during the Most Wanted era. Wake Up, Beat of My Heart, and Break My Heart... Joel was cooking in the studio for our girl!

I'm just so excited to get another "adult" version of her. As nostalgic and iconic as Metamorphosis is, I don't revisit it as a whole as often as I do with BIBO and Dignity. Of course songs like Anywhere But Here, Fly, etc. are timeless anthems that I still bump without hesitation...

I know that for alot of casual fans she's still Lizzie or the "coming clean" singer from their childhood, which keeps her at 15/16 years old artistically.

So for me, luck... is gonna automatically rank above any of her early stuff since it already represents her current grown self which is all I can ask for as a fan. And the rerecords are just icing on the cake, I still need Fly (mine) so bad!! 16 year old Hilary was singing with all her heart on the original, but I'd love some Mature vocals chick1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.