Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

11 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

hope its better than her last album

WDYM with this comment?? BIBO was ahead of its time in the best way.

I was telling my boyfriend and cousin the drama with Hilary and Haylie and how they don't talk anymore and how Hilary supposedly has a song on the album about it and they were gagged.

32 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

WDYM with this comment?? BIBO was ahead of its time in the best way.

There was nothing special to it though. Anybody could have sang those songs. It didn't feel personal to her, so that's why I didn't vibe with it as much, I guess. This sound feels like something she might have curated and chosen herself.

On 12/6/2025 at 12:09 AM, SchmoodRing said:

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

When I interviewed her back in 2014, she actually played me thesw songs from her phone... Better Days, Tearing Down Walls (Knock Me Down Like a Domino) and Where The God's Play which was a really heavy EDM track my favorite one.

18 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

When I interviewed her back in 2014, she actually played me thesw songs from her phone... Better Days, Tearing Down Walls (Knock Me Down Like a Domino) and Where The God's Play which was a really heavy EDM track my favorite one.

Do you recall what Where The God's Play was about lyrically? It's always been such an intriguing title to me and have always hoped it would leak. Dark Hilary is just ... *chef's kiss*

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

When I interviewed her back in 2014, she actually played me thesw songs from her phone... Better Days, Tearing Down Walls (Knock Me Down Like a Domino) and Where The God's Play which was a really heavy EDM track my favorite one.

Better Days is cute! And its crazy that Tearing Down The Walls was confirmed by a user here that it was still used and released by another singer called Luciana and was a total bop. I wonder if we can somehow convince her to release This Heart in some way shape or form since it's still an objectively a good pop record and was actually the kind of album that she wanted to put out.

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

When I interviewed her back in 2014, she actually played me thesw songs from her phone... Better Days, Tearing Down Walls (Knock Me Down Like a Domino) and Where The God's Play which was a really heavy EDM track my favorite one.

Omfg grail uncovered at Where The God's Play and you actually being able to hear. Since you heard it could you confirm Max Martin's involvement, did it sound single worthy and what song could you compare it to sound wise?

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Do you recall what Where The God's Play was about lyrically? It's always been such an intriguing title to me and have always hoped it would leak. Dark Hilary is just ... *chef's kiss*

I hope that this album gets a deluxe and if by some miracle we somehow get that 2016 that she was making with Matthew with Tied To You

6 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

When I interviewed her back in 2014, she actually played me thesw songs from her phone... Better Days, Tearing Down Walls (Knock Me Down Like a Domino) and Where The God's Play which was a really heavy EDM track my favorite one.

this interview was such a big deal for us fans at that time! thank you and Hilary Duff News for making it happen. and yes, WTGP need to leak…or something

Listening to Mature right now, today its little sister will be born. 🥹

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Listening to Mature right now, today its little sister will be born. 🥹

Mature will forever be iconic to us heart she exceeded what she needed to do

Ykw I know fans love it but This Heart was good for it's time but they really seemed like demos, the finished product of bibo is much better imo.

28 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Ykw I know fans love it but This Heart was good for it's time but they really seemed like demos, the finished product of bibo is much better imo.

I mean, it makes sense because This Heart does consist of a bunch of demos that were never completed.

Could you imagine It All Starts Tonight, This Heart, Carry On, If I Fall, Feel Alive, Hurts, Neighborhood and Outlaw all properly mastered?! cries

6 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I mean, it makes sense because This Heart does consist of a bunch of demos that were never completed.

Could you imagine It All Starts Tonight, This Heart, Carry On, If I Fall, Feel Alive, Hurts, Neighborhood and Outlaw all properly mastered?! cries

Outlaw was officially released chick1

I'm curious if there are any more re recorded songs coming on variant

With love has become a meme so I'm sure she has re recorded that one

I would kill for beat of my heart or fly

i also hope she releases a deluxe version of the album later on in the year to keep the era going and not forget the album after release week like she did with breathe in breathe out

9 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I mean, it makes sense because This Heart does consist of a bunch of demos that were never completed.

Could you imagine It All Starts Tonight, This Heart, Carry On, If I Fall, Feel Alive, Hurts, Neighborhood and Outlaw all properly mastered?! cries

Some of them tbh sound finished too, idk the label made the right decision sending her to Europe to rehash it. That Lumineers sound wasn't for her, they sifted through and included the best songs from those sessions

All About You, Brave Heart, Outlaw, Rebel Hearts, Tatoo were all great with the rest of the album.

11 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

THE CD'S DESIGN, LOVEEEEEEE

There's no image on the link that I can see, spill sis!

5 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

There's no image on the link that I can see, spill sis!

They just deleted it. It was of a chair and kind of completed the album cover.

Hilary Duff - luck...or something (bonus tracks) - Walmart Exclusive CD ...

This is all I could recover, they deleted with quickness. Disc has a chair....or something.

Cant make out the sticker, but this is from their official site

Edited by Afterglow

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.