Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

On 1/6/2026 at 11:48 AM, Roger said:

Mrs. Ashley "MAGA" Tisdale.

Stop the lying. dramacatclown

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 313.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I'm so excited for single #2, I feel like the campaign is gonna pick up again duca

Yall who sings that last part in "What Dreams Are Made Of" I love our girl but that is not her or autotunerainbow it almost sounds like a feature suburban

I assume she'll do that part in the Mine version bird

On 1/5/2026 at 7:47 PM, Afterglow said:

I think it'll fall between the two for most fans seeing as half want electronic/Sparks Hilary and half want pop/rock Hilary.

I never revisit her debut as much as Hilary Duff and so on tbh but it's iconic. Love Just Is and Anywhere But Here honestly are ethereal.

Tbh I wish we could've gotten a full album during the Most Wanted era. Wake Up, Beat of My Heart, and Break My Heart... Joel was cooking in the studio for our girl!

Finally ordered the gold vinyl 💅 also, cant wait for Roommates

Do we know where Roommates might be on the tracklist? I'm guessing somewhere in the first half?

New variant pre-order tomorrow. Apparently with Why Not and Come Clean re-recordings

https://www.instagram.com/p/DTYTNo5gEAN/

Edited by mathekr

31 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Do we know where Roommates might be on the tracklist? I'm guessing somewhere in the first half?

Track 2

33 minutes ago, mathekr said:

New variant pre-order tomorrow. Apparently with Why Not and Come Clean re-recordings

https://www.instagram.com/p/DTYTNo5gEAN/

The way I can't wait to hear her own adult vocals on the bridge for Why Not bird not to mention the iconic backing vocal chants on Come Clean's bridge ... imagine if she uses the the original lyric on the chorus gaycat2 :

wet my dreams

  • Author

Weird the new variant doesn't have Fly and Play With Fire (and Reach Out), since she's done all her lead singles but those

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Weird the new variant doesn't have Fly and Play With Fire (and Reach Out), since she's done all her lead singles but those

I believe there'll be at least one more variant with With Love and Fly at least

I've been waiting for another variant to pop up before I order the Dirty Martini variant so I can combine it into one order monkey I already have the signed+mature editions ordered

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Weird the new variant doesn't have Fly and Play With Fire (and Reach Out), since she's done all her lead singles but those

AAY and CTS paid dust (just like 12 years ago) chick1

I hope the track list flows well together, Hilary's albums usually are very cohesive in their storytelling and how the songs are sequenced (minus self-titled, I guess)

What's the song that has explicit language on Luck, it's not Roommates, right? cause if this one talks about porn and giving head, imagine the lyrics on the other song lol

On 1/2/2026 at 9:32 AM, Afterglow said:

It's the process in the room with us? snowflake

No really I assume they are going to be going full promotion mode with a new single in the next couple weeks.

And I honestly knew she would always return to music, but I want this era to go well for her so she continues. The good sis has the tendency to be charts not the arts sometimes (despite the music always being great) and I don't know what will convince her to continue musically other than sales, and success in addition to the critical success.

To be fair, at the end of the day it is still a job, and one that takes a lot of commitment at that, so I would imagine to justify the time away from her four kids, it has to be a worthwhile venture otherwise it's probably not worth it to her and that's fair. So chart success to justify her continuing music is valid

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

What's the song that has explicit language on Luck, it's not Roommates, right? cause if this one talks about porn and giving head, imagine the lyrics on the other song lol

Roommates indeed is not marked as explicit.

The explicit tracks on the album are Holiday Party and Adult Size Medium.

New variant and cover dropped. With re-records of why not and come clean

Graffiti Records
No image preview

Hilary Duff - luck...or something LP

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM EXPECTED TO SHIP ON OR AROUND FEBRUARY 20TH, 2026   UPC: 075678589997 LABEL: Atlantic   TRACKLIST 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Mature 10 11 12 Come Clean (mine) 13 Why Not (mine)   Limit

Hilary makes me buy everything 😂. Shipping is such so annoying though to the UK.

Alsooo, is anyone able to buy an extra barnes and noble one for me please? I'll pay for it and the shipping!

  • Author
Just now, livelikemusic said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DTaxIY_AP8L/

According to their IG post, it is available for 48 hours only.

Graffiti always lie about that deadbanana2

If it doesn't sell out it'll randomly restock on release week, or end up in another retailer or her web store

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.