Everything posted by rcksluke
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I see her taking at least 2 years before touring again. Maybe a comeback in late 2029 / early 2030. Can see her doing a movie or something like that in that period tho
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Yes. But the Metamorphosis Tour itself was her shortest! Metamorphosis had 32 shows Most Wanted 72 shows Still Most Wanted 78 shows Dignity 40 shows and now The Lucky Me Tour with 90 (potentially 92 if the 2 extra dates in Brazil are announced)
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Metamorphosis was her shortest tour it only had 32 shows
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Ticketmaster kicked me out before I could pay. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 brb gonna kms
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
4.0
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
probably both teams are at it's throats. Word is Billboard wants to filter 6k from Miley and that Atlantic and Miley's team are not having it
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
her team is fighting Billboard
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
Isn't this...... agains the rules? lock her up !
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
Just out of curiosity... I saw a post that I disagreed and gave a thumbs down and the user felt triggered I guess and started randomly down voting weird ass posts of mine such as Real Housewife legend Luann's performing in a wedding. Care to explain @Phil Spencer?
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Still have nightmares about that podcast. Not because of her terrible memory but because Jake didn't do ANY research. Terrible. Also that *** is annoying af
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Now showing some empathy because I would be annoyed too and you seem to be one of the reasonable ones but she had a pass and we all know that. Even though the previous record wasn't well received as well I feel the majority of the critics always had good faith on her and tried to see the best. When TLOAS came out if I recall correctly one of the outlets had to retract because of the fandom backlash and I'm sorry to say most of it looks like a weird cult. I think they got tired of giving her the benefit of the doubt and shot it straight. The reviews for a Deluxe are happening because... well... she asked for this level of success. I think this says it best
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
She'll get her noms but I do not see her winning any categories for TLOAS. Maybe for the toy story song.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I don't see her winning anything for LOASG. Maybe for IKIKY in the writing for a movie category
- Bass Persuades vs TLOAS: The Encore
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
This has the potential to become worse than Katy Perry's downfall, she never had the critics... I mean for Taylor in terms of critics, she'll always have this weird cult that follows her
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
Same
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
If Rolling Stone gives below 60 it will look bad for them ! But I'm sure that lady is making all kinds of threats at this moment !
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
More like 3.5, I think it will be below 4. For the standard version they updated for 4.9
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Can't wait for the Pitchfork review
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Y'all trully look and sound brainless. I might say that from the outside looking in the first thing the majority of y'all with these brains the size of a pea talk is numbers. Or "imagine the spotify debut" or whatever it is lol that has nothing to to do with the music itself. Taylor Swift and her narcissistic ass will never com close to what madonna did and become 💋
-
Dolly Parton Estate War: Her manager fired and filed restraining order against Bryan.
a Tennessee judge granted the estate's temporary restraining order against the late country singer's nephew and former head of security, Bryan Seaver, after claiming he sent threatening messages. As a result of the alleged threats, Dolly's trusts and estates attorney resigned, and several employees of She's Alive quit the company. Others said they were scared to show up to work. Lock him up omg
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
Who doesn't? It looks like his brain is the size of a pea
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
Still baffles me that the same person that released the magnums opus "folklore" and "evermore" was capable to release the atrocious TLOASG... she doubled down with these tracks. Cleveland must be her worst song to date. Just terrible. PZ is trying to reheat MIDnights nachos and gurl.... she failed the other two are just ok , but for me forgettable
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Gasped at how bad this is. Cleveland is worse than Cancelled. Why did she release this with debut turning 20 next month? Like for real.
-
U2 - 'Carnaval de Luz'
since no one bothered to make a thread Out November 13th Go (Carnaval De Luz) La Reina Street Of Dreams The Mirror Maker (Rosalía) Superficiality If The World Is At War We Better Not Be Silencio The Greatest Show On Earth Glorify Midnight Sunshine Can't Stop Us Now Torn (Feat. Dolly Parton)