Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Hoping the album length ends up crossing the 40+ minute mark like her others bird

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Hoping the album length ends up crossing the 40+ minute mark like her others bird

This and I really hope we get some good, lush production musically.

4 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Hoping the album length ends up crossing the 40+ minute mark like her others bird

Unlikely with only 11 tracks, and Roommates being 2:53 in length. But let's see.

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

This and I really hope we get some good, lush production musically.

Yes I might be a little delulu but I want extended outros, instrumental breaks, and all the embellishments that add to an ethereal soundscape alexz

I'm still shocked that a song that was written and produced by Matt is 2:53 in length as most of the songs he's produced before are about 3 minutes long (specially the ones he's done for his band)

Edited by theedmontonkid

On 1/13/2026 at 1:15 AM, TheseThingsHappen said:

I would prefer the original arrangement of the song for Fly. Yes it would be a challenging song for her to re-record. But I don't think it's impossible.

If she's performing the song on tour, she would need to record pre-recorded vocals for that song anyway.

Couldn't agree more. If she could nail the notes at 17, she should be able at 38. Even if the OG was autotuned, they could do the same thing for this new version. She can't keep using the pre-recorded track she used back in 2004 for the live shows (if you know you know lol).

Fly is probably her top 3 most iconic songs ever, and got a lot of people through tough times, including myself. One of the ultimate teen empowerment songs of the 00s. Really hoping we get a Mine version.

14 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Fly is probably her top 3 most iconic songs ever, and got a lot of people through tough times, including myself. One of the ultimate teen empowerment songs of the 00s. Really hoping we get a Mine version.

Ugh jonny2

FLYYYYYYY

I love how she's kept the production faithful to the OG versions so far! These are truly her Taylor's Versions.

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

*Wine Not 🍷 -*

Caved and ordered the variant... the cover was just too good combined with the 2 rerecords of classiques, she got me gal

I'm curious to hear which version of Why Not did she base this recording on.

5 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Couldn't agree more. If she could nail the notes at 17, she should be able at 38. Even if the OG was autotuned, they could do the same thing for this new version. She can't keep using the pre-recorded track she used back in 2004 for the live shows (if you know you know lol).

Fly is probably her top 3 most iconic songs ever, and got a lot of people through tough times, including myself. One of the ultimate teen empowerment songs of the 00s. Really hoping we get a Mine version.

I completely agree with all of this! heart2

21 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Omggg it sounds so good! duca

she better put all the hilary's version re-recordings on spotify… biblionny

14 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

I love how she's kept the production faithful to the OG versions so far! These are truly her Taylor's Versions.

Same. Let's hope all (mine) versions will be as faithful to the OG versions as the snippets we've heard so far.

I really wonder which songs we will still get (mine) versions of. Fly and With Love just have to be coming too, they're too iconic within her discography.

Would love to hear (mine) versions of Beat Of My Heart, Play With Fire, Stranger and Someone's Watching Over Me too.

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Same. Let's hope all (mine) versions will be as faithful to the OG versions as the snippets we've heard so far.

I really wonder which songs we will still get (mine) versions of. Fly and With Love just have to be coming too, they're too iconic within her discography.

Would love to hear (mine) versions of Beat Of My Heart, Play With Fire, Stranger and Someone's Watching Over Me too.

I really wanted SWOM re-recorded too but I just don't think it's happening. monkey

No one on this earth needs a re-record of BOMH. coffee

Fly should be a safe bet. I mean she may not sing like that anymore but tbh she never sang Fly live back then either bird she had that live pre-recorded I think

  • Author
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

she better put all the hilary's version re-recordings on spotify… biblionny

Pretty sure they will be part of a digital deluxe on first week

58 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Fly should be a safe bet. I mean she may not sing like that anymore but tbh she never sang Fly live back then either bird she had that live pre-recorded I think

There were some live performances of the song on YouTube from the Dignity tour, and she did pretty well tbh.

Fly was and still is one of my favorite songs by Hilary, so I really hope to hear a re-recorded version.

Heard from a reliable source yesterday that she's announcing an Australian arena tour.

nicole

I'm ready to sniff some poppers and lose my **** to Roommates live

Do we have confirmation if her re recorded songs will be on Spotify ?

13 minutes ago, Yasin said:

There were some live performances of the song on YouTube from the Dignity tour, and she did pretty well tbh.

Fly was and still is one of my favorite songs by Hilary, so I really hope to hear a re-recorded version.

Here are two videos from the same concert in Brazil. The sound quality is bad, but you can clearly hear her singing live.

Edited by Yasin

Iʻll excuse her not giving us Fly if she gives us The Getaway sabrina

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.