Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

On 1/2/2026 at 6:27 PM, SafeAndSound said:

I'm more of a pop gay than a punk gay but I'm pretty certain it samples a song from one of Blink's early records (pre-Enema/1998) since their original drummer is credited.

I'd say their most recognizable songs from that era are Dammit and Josie, the latter of which features a repeating hook declaring "I know that everything's gonna be fine" which sound pretty optimistic to me coffee2

Someone on another forum confirmed it's Josie. You're right that that's the part it samples!

On 1/2/2026 at 6:36 PM, SafeAndSound said:

Since I think the window for Holiday Party has passed, hoping Future Tripping gets the next single treatment since it stuck out to me early on, and she referenced it in a post caption.

Roommates could be cute if it's about Mandy Moore staying with her last year and the beauty of adult friendships (Ashley could never ...oop -) sabrina

Roommates was confirmed already wasn't it?

I can see Future Tripping being the single with the album release.

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I still need Fly (mine) so bad!! 16 year old Hilary was singing with all her heart on the original, but I'd love some Mature vocals chick1

I agree. I really hope we're getting it.

Are we still gettin' Roommates as the next single?

We need the announcement pls!

Would've been the best week for the announcement with the drama taking off!

is it confirmed that we're even getting another single before the album? This feels like wasted buzz

We're definitely getting a second single before the album. We're probably gonna even hear some new songs during the live shows.

Did the Mature edition vinyl just get restocked on her site? I could've sworn it was marked as sold out...still glad I snatched one

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Would've been the best week for the announcement with the drama taking off!

Hilary team sure will take advantage of silly Mrs. Ashley "MAGA" Tisdale.

At this point I'm ready for Haters (mine) on the next variant, why not?gaycat1

But for real....I need any sort of new single tease! I'd be so gagged if it ends up being a song we haven't already known about

Justice for this deep cut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSI70BJ6ds&list=RDudSI70BJ6ds

I'm pretty sure this one is an outtake of her sophomore along with Crash World (which was teased in a promo video for her second album where she is recording it) but was reused too for another project.

Edited by Roger

From another music forum:

Word on the street is that she has already shot another video. 'Mature' has been B-listed on Radio 2 in the UK, I guess to coincide with her upcoming shows. Wonder if they will try to push it.

Does anyone else hear Hilary in the background vocal of the chorus? Or just me?

Honestly...this is a cute bouncy pop rock bop, and could have easily replaced Girl Can Rock imo. It's less shouty too

42 minutes ago, Roger said:

Justice for this deep cut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSI70BJ6ds&list=RDudSI70BJ6ds

I'm pretty sure this one is an outtake of her sophomore along with Crash World (which was teased in a promo video for her second album where she is recording it) but was reused too for another project.

I think you're right, Charlie Midnight was allllll over her early work. I think he's involved in 20+ songs of hers from SCL to self titled. Bless that man.

I'm guessing the original had a full rockier production which was toned down to an acoustic moment for the charity soundtrack it ended up on.

41 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

From another music forum:

Word on the street is that she has already shot another video. 'Mature' has been B-listed on Radio 2 in the UK, I guess to coincide with her upcoming shows. Wonder if they will try to push it.

Glad some more info is trickling in...Mature does feel like ages ago so I'm ready for what's next. It would be cool to see Mature blow up somewhere once the album drops. Imagine her having an organic hit single played on the radio? A dream...

1 hour ago, jees said:

Can some list her upcoming events/appearances?

She only has the tour announced rn I think.

14 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I think you're right, Charlie Midnight was allllll over her early work. I think he's involved in 20+ songs of hers from SCL to self titled. Bless that man.

I'm guessing the original had a full rockier production which was toned down to an acoustic moment for the charity soundtrack it ended up on.

Imagine getting the sophomore outtakes + demos released, oh boy....

3 hours ago, jees said:

Can some list her upcoming events/appearances?

She has the small tour starting in 12 days.

She'll also have a Q&A on TalkLiveShop on the 26th.

Confirmed, that's pretty much it

I didn't get tickets to her London show BUT I'm so excited to see videos of her singing live - like this has been a dream we've been waiting for!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.