Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Hilary Duff - luck...or something (bonus tracks) - Walmart Exclusive CD ...

This is all I could recover, they deleted with quickness. Disc has a chair....or something.

Cant make out the sticker, but this is from their official site

Oh the chair is because she knows how seated we are for all the variants, her mind

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

please donʻt make me go to a Walmart...been avoiding those hell holes for years

idk the chair pic is kinda sending me, looks like she fell out of it lol but its cute for some reason

Edited by Afterglow

what's really needed is Our Lips Are Sealed (Mine) without her ugly sister

is she giving us chasing the sun (mine) as a surprise bonus track? eli

Edited by eduardolevit

i wonder what are those 7 rerecordings! what if, among those 7, there are new tracks too? she really do be feeding us this time round. a comeback done proper so far!

6 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

i wonder what are those 7 rerecordings! what if, among those 7, there are new tracks too? she really do be feeding us this time round. a comeback done proper so far!

we have 6 confirmed so far, so my guess it's either they got 1 exclusive or that Mature remix is the missing bonus.

I hope those 7 is not all the (mine) recordings we're getting. That means several of her singles will be omitted, which would be a shame.

I mean, both Fly and With Love just can't be forgotten!

With Love is the last rerecord.

She has been teasing it for a while. The 6 we know so far + With Love all have the album cover bts on the Spotify canvas.

2 minutes ago, zach said:

With Love is the last rerecord.

She has been teasing it for a while. The 6 we know so far + With Love all have the album cover bts on the Spotify canvas.

Wait you're right. That must mean With Love is the last (mine) version coming indeed.

Still holding hope she'll release more (mine) versions of singles at a later time.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/on-set-of-hilary-duffs-roommates-video-inside-her-return-to-music-exclusive-239507

during the Roommates BTS interview with ET, she mentions that the album touches on quite serious topics but production wise, it's all boppy! she also says it's pop all the way through. we won

Edited by despy

roommates have been on heavy rotation the past 30mins for me omg sorry let me cry in a corner

1 hour ago, zach said:

With Love is the last rerecord.

She has been teasing it for a while. The 6 we know so far + With Love all have the album cover bts on the Spotify canvas.

waiT I didn't even notice this before jonny

59 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

roommates have been on heavy rotation the past 30mins for me omg sorry let me cry in a corner

Same here. It's so good, isn't it?! heart2

I keep switching from watching the video, to listening to it on Spotify lol. laugh

Moving in here. Time for the tracklisting. 🙏🏼

One of my most anticipated releases of the year. She said Roommates is "one of her favorites" so that means there are other masterpieces on here. superman

5 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Same here. It's so good, isn't it?! heart2

I keep switching from watching the video, to listening to it on Spotify lol. laugh

its so melodramatic, blissful, minimalist & all at the same time being a good pop song. i cant wait to hear live versions of this.

I love the entire package (song and video) more and more with each play/listen. I truly want this to do well.

Love the hype sticker for the Walmart edition. I'm so happy we'll have these in lossless too clap3 I also have Walmart+ for grocery delivery so I only paid $14 with taxes

only the intellectual girlies will understand this era, I fear

I really wanna hear Roommates rn (first listen) but I wanna ask, do y'all think I should see the video or just listen to the song?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.