Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

I think (hope) she could have some new surprises in store for the album rollout since I truly did not see the (mine) versions coming at all.

Promo wise I'm still keeping my expectations low but I really hope she can find the right stage to bring at least one live/pretaped TV performance to since we know she's been working hard with rehearsals. I remember being SO hyped for the X Factor Australia spot in 2014, and she kinda ate down for presumably only learning the choreo that same week

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

7 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Ykw Atlantic not booking her for any televised New Year event is a problem for me. I am glad that she's selling out of vinyls and tickets but like.... is she gonna do something accessible for all fans and results in more GP exposure?

Idk what big events she's going to do between January and February 20th realistically. I must be missing one.

And idk how long the docu-series is, but I'm wondering were the big comeback performance they mentioned is to take place.

This is by design and a choice. Her comeback to singing for a live audience will be in a concert and this is all a choice to fit the narrative for the Docu Series

You all, we still have awhile until the album actually comes out, I really don't see the need for Hilary to do promotion on any of the New Years Eve shows when it probably won't really benefit her at all (does anyone even watch them any more, legitimate question) Now, I could see them booking her for the early morning talk shows on album release week but they also need to push single #2 heavily (we need a charting single this era!)

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

You all, we still have awhile until the album actually comes out, I really don't see the need for Hilary to do promotion on any of the New Years Eve shows when it probably won't really benefit her at all (does anyone even watch them any more, legitimate question) Now, I could see them booking her for the early morning talk shows on album release week but they also need to push single #2 heavily (we need a charting single this era!)

I think more people watch these NYE shows than early morning talk shows. The AM talk show audience are passive watchers who have it playing in the background and housewives, not rly Hilary's audience tbh.

New Year's Eve shows aren't a big deal anymore/don't do much for artists.

I'm sure she will have a very busy January/February promoting the album and single. There will be a big promo push!

15 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Our girl just needs to pin the album announcement post on insta so visitors see that first (and while we're at it remove the old Vegas presale link), go on a podcast where a well researched interviewer deep dives into her music catalogue with her, announce single #2, drop the trailer for the docuseries, announce a new variant that includes Fly (mine), announce the arena tour then... I'll Be Good eli

Honestly (and this is just my POV), I am over the podcast route. I really am. The only one I'd be open to her doing is Zach Sang's show, which I feel like would be awesome for her, because Zach is a great conversationalist. Or an interview with Zane Lowe. But I feel like Hilary is from an era where a mixture of morning and late-night talk/performance appearances, mixed with some radio appearances, would benefit her a bit more.

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Time to announce single 2 for next week suburban

Time to scrap Mature and announce REAL lead single because this one didn't do anything for me suburban

Hilary knew Mature is "the right first move" (she was correct) which implies there's at least one or two other moves (singles) ? Right ? yum

Would be a perfectly ironic time to drop Holiday Party as people start to decompress after the holidays

My fears about Atlantic being Atlantic are activating again the closer we get to the album.

I assume first week of January they'll begin promo again. We all know Hilary of all the pop stars in the world is not going to give up her family holidays to promote an album suburban

Let's trust the process this time around? It's a miracle we're even witnessing another Popstar Hilary era at our ages.

Let's just be grateful we have new music and live performances to look forward to (even if it's just a small set of shows) cause 1 year ago I would never think we'd have either ever again.

I would be surprised if we don't get a new song before the live shows. Even if it's just a promo song and not a single!

20 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Let's trust the process this time around? It's a miracle we're even witnessing another Popstar Hilary era at our ages.

Yeah, guys we are so lucky that we're getting another album and that she's actually touring after 18 years.

Manifesting The Optimist as the next single. The fact that it samples Blink-182 is so intriguing to me and it could continue generating comeback buzz because who could have foreseen HILARY of all people, sampling Blink-182.

anyways heres to 2026 - the Year of the Duff! I have faith in her that she has a good rollout planned. She called 2026 a victory lap year sooo fingers crossed!

we're 18 days away from her first full set concert since the Dignity Tour I am in disbilief still that we're getting this lol

4 hours ago, rcksluke said:

we're 18 days away from her first full set concert since the Dignity Tour I am in disbilief still that we're getting this lol

thats so soon!!!

15 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

Manifesting The Optimist as the next single. The fact that it samples Blink-182 is so intriguing to me and it could continue generating comeback buzz because who could have foreseen HILARY of all people, sampling Blink-182.

anyways heres to 2026 - the Year of the Duff! I have faith in her that she has a good rollout planned. She called 2026 a victory lap year sooo fingers crossed!

Super curious what song it is

On 12/30/2025 at 3:45 AM, DuffStan said:

Let's trust the process this time around? It's a miracle we're even witnessing another Popstar Hilary era at our ages.

It's the process in the room with us? snowflake

No really I assume they are going to be going full promotion mode with a new single in the next couple weeks.

And I honestly knew she would always return to music, but I want this era to go well for her so she continues. The good sis has the tendency to be charts not the arts sometimes (despite the music always being great) and I don't know what will convince her to continue musically other than sales, and success in addition to the critical success.

Hoping for a single announcement on Monday and the single dropping on the 16th right before her first concert ever in a century

1 minute ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hoping for a single announcement on Monday and the single dropping on the 16th right before her first concert ever in a century

But then that would be another song's lyrics she has to learn and perform... clown

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.