Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

It shows them available on her website right now!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

18 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

could have sworn i ordered a signed CD and rummaged through my email to find out for some chance my transaction never went through noparty smh hopefully she does more signed CDs or maybe I'll just get a signed vinyl

Dupe post, but just bought a signed CD!

Edited by on the line

I'd love if she did a RSD release with all the Mine songs on one record.

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

I'd love if she did a RSD release with all the Mine songs on one record.

RSD? All mine songs seems to be on the wall mart variant of the CD

9 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

RSD? All mine songs seems to be on the wall mart variant of the CD

Ah, I hadn't heard that CD existed, but I can't even play a CD so would rather have vinyl.

I hear everyone wanting commercial success but touring is where she'll get the most ROI at the end of the day. And there's clearly huge demand based on the people trying to get tickets.

Nobody is expecting Hilary to have a #1 single and album after a decade away from music.

Let's just be happy she's back music wise with what will be a stunning album.

  • Author
2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

RSD? All mine songs seems to be on the wall mart variant of the CD

Record Store Day, basically the 2 times a year vinyl day with exclusive releases

I honestly don't mind roommates but that porn line threw me off the bridge like I know she's grown but gurl…

I have a feeling the signed inserts are gonna be weak skull at least the CD ones, that's why I bought vinyl. I need her to not stock so many though. Look at Miley's - she only did 1800+ something total and they were trash. Less signed inserts, the better. I want a long signature or just Duff. I'm literally gonna be so pissed if she does "HD" :(

G-1w-Kcyb-UAAi-Qzy.jpg

I love that the signed insert is actually big! Can't wait to receive it. I think I'm going to frame it. heart2

Most artists nowadays send a lazy small art card (sometimes even auto penned).

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

3 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

G-1w-Kcyb-UAAi-Qzy.jpg

I love that the signed insert is actually big! Can't wait to receive it. I think I'm going to frame it. heart2

Most artists nowadays send a lazy small art card (sometimes even auto penned).

OMG SHES SIGNING THE ALBUM COVER AS AN INSERT. Perfect!!!!!

On 1/15/2026 at 12:47 PM, Afterglow said:

Ykw I know fans love it but This Heart was good for it's time but they really seemed like demos, the finished product of bibo is much better imo.

They were demos… lol

Album: Forever Hilary

iTunes:
#163 Italy (NE)

Ugh Italians are so iconic for that

Caved and bought two tickets on Stubhub for a somewhat reasonable price. God knows when she'll be back in Europe/UK. Now that I ripped that bandaid off, I'm so freaking excited!! Been a fan for over 20 years. Met her once in NY 10 years ago, but never saw her live.

I'm wondering how long the setlist is going to be/which songs will be included. For sure all the Mine songs will be there, so Come Clean, SY, WN, WDAMO, Wake Up, Sparks and With Love. But she for sure needs to include Fly. I'd also love SWOM (her most iconic ballad) and Shine from self-titled, plus Beat Of My Heart and Stranger. Then I'd guess 3 songs from the new record, leaving it roughly at about 14-15-ish songs.

Anyways, here we goo!!

3 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Caved and bought two tickets on Stubhub for a somewhat reasonable price. God knows when she'll be back in Europe/UK. Now that I ripped that bandaid off, I'm so freaking excited!! Been a fan for over 20 years. Met her once in NY 10 years ago, but never saw her live.

I'm wondering how long the setlist is going to be/which songs will be included. For sure all the Mine songs will be there, so Come Clean, SY, WN, WDAMO, Wake Up, Sparks and With Love. But she for sure needs to include Fly. I'd also love SWOM (her most iconic ballad) and Shine from self-titled, plus Beat Of My Heart and Stranger. Then I'd guess 3 songs from the new record, leaving it roughly at about 14-15-ish songs.

Anyways, here we goo!!

Yay, are you sure they're legit tickets? How can we verify that?

Just now, DuffStan said:

Yay, are you sure they're legit tickets? How can we verify that?

They have to arrive by tomorrow, so one day prior to the show. Worst case scenario, they replace the tickets or reimburse the tix. Hopefully that's not the case rip

7 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Caved and bought two tickets on Stubhub for a somewhat reasonable price. God knows when she'll be back in Europe/UK. Now that I ripped that bandaid off, I'm so freaking excited!! Been a fan for over 20 years. Met her once in NY 10 years ago, but never saw her live.

I'm wondering how long the setlist is going to be/which songs will be included. For sure all the Mine songs will be there, so Come Clean, SY, WN, WDAMO, Wake Up, Sparks and With Love. But she for sure needs to include Fly. I'd also love SWOM (her most iconic ballad) and Shine from self-titled, plus Beat Of My Heart and Stranger. Then I'd guess 3 songs from the new record, leaving it roughly at about 14-15-ish songs.

Anyways, here we goo!!

I thought you couldn't resell tickets. Are you sure they're legit?

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

I thought you couldn't resell tickets. Are you sure they're legit?

From my understanding, that only applies to Ticketmaster's Face Value Exchange, which only restricts resale on Ticketmaster itself. It doesn't invalidate tickets sold on third-party marketplaces. Stubub guarantees delivery or a full refund, but I honestly hope it's not the latter and they are legit. I will still get my money back but it would suck being left empty handed and miss the show.

Edited by Tom_X

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

From my understanding, that only applies to Ticketmaster's Face Value Exchange, which only restricts resale on Ticketmaster itself. It doesn't invalidate tickets sold on third-party marketplaces. Stubub guarantees delivery or a full refund, but I honestly hope it's not the latter and they are legit. I will still get my money back but it would suck being left empty handed and miss the show.

I got mine from Stubhub too and they came through at 4am this morning! Happy for you!!

What songs has she officially re-recorded? I'm getting confused

35 minutes ago, Buffy said:

What songs has she officially re-recorded? I'm getting confused

what dreams are made of, why not, so yesterday, come clean, wake up and sparks!

59 minutes ago, Sam9 said:

I got mine from Stubhub too and they came through at 4am this morning! Happy for you!!

Glad (and relieved) to hear that! Thanks!! heart2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.