Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

49 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

We need luck...or something (disco deluxe edition) clap3

4 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

No. She will be burnt out and need a long break.

I'm very close to unraveling your identity.

I narrowed it down to three suspects: Ashley, Mike, and Haylie…

1 minute ago, Yasin said:

I'm very close to unraveling your identity.

I narrowed it down to three suspects: Ashley, Mike, and Haylie…

Guys just hit the IGNORE. It's not worth it

treacherous

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

also... think she's at the studio !

Careful. The link doxes your IG page.

4 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Careful. The link doxes your IG page.

I doxed myself so many times lmao atp I don't mind anymore

17 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I doxed myself so many times lmao atp I don't mind anymore

zendaya

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

ha version of Kylie's 2020 pop gem Disco is incoming! but for real, i need to hear her sing across some slinky 80's synthpop beat for once hehe.

12 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Four kids, hadn't done this in 20 something years, taking on a LOT of projects, entitled fans making her uncomfortable…I would it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Artists NEED breaks. Period. SHE IS NOT A Product, a MACHINE, or PROPERTY to keep going non-stop for Anyone IF she feels it's too much! Her KIDS want to have a regular summer with THEIR friends, she will want a break. Any artist of HER caliber would keep chugging —if they don't have kids— or are just greedy, but she's NOT like that when she's got SO much going on.

It's actually funny you're saying that now, but didn't feel that way about her kids when you replied to one of my latest posts...

15 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Do you think she'll tour again after this tour is done? I hope she doesn't milk this and then decides not to tour for another 5 years.

Many things could have changed since then, but Hil said on Call Her Daddy that she would like to have toured the world a couple times within the next 10 years and let's not forget that her and Matt worked on new music during the summer tour!

I think once she's done touring next year she'll probably take a break, but I don't see her not touring again, she just needs some well deserved rest...

HD will likely use that time to work on the new album (if we don't get it before) and some acting like a movie or mini-series!

Edited by theedmontonkid

9 hours ago, rcksluke said:

See? 👀

That only confirms what I always thought...

That the face behind the cheeky "disco ball" IG account is non other than Matthew! 😂

That's the music studio he owns (Local Weather) so those lovebirds are definitely cooking something... 🫶🏻

Edited by theedmontonkid

I wonder catastrophe is being sent to radio

I think it has a chance at charting especially if the movie does well

It's really weird there's no 7 in vinyl

A 7 in vinyl with cat in the hat artwork would sell well missed opportunity

I wonder if she will perform this at jingle ball would be great to see this live

I don't think she will dance or do choreography again though after being made fun for the with love dance I think choreography wont happen again for a while

Edited by broolprop3

I can't find the "do you think she will do a third leg of her tour" comment but .. are we technically in the third leg?

Small rooms + Vegas whereby she's figuring out her demand and unsure if she can do arenas and amphitheatres, and if she should stick to small rooms

Lucky Me when she knows she has the cat in the bag

The extended tour in Europe etc?

I thought Catastrophe might hold me over for a bit longer, but it ended up being like a cotton candy where it tasted good for a bit then quickly disappeared. I feel that could be the same if she drops a Christmas song too (I'd still happily stream though, obviously). But I definitely would welcome any concrete updates on the Deluxe and how it's forming at this point, since that's what I'm really craving. More music....

Just a passing thought (and assuming it's ready by then) but I wonder what's the likelihood of them promoting the Deluxe alongside the concert/doc film later this year?

It might be a smart move to bring attention to both, although I'm not sure what that cross promo would even look like tbh. I think I remember JLo doing something like that with her latest album and documentary kind of attached to it, but it did not bode well for her obviously toofunny3

20 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Guys... let's just enjoy the ride. There's still so much coming from the Luck or Something era. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The way y'all speak sometimes comes off as if there's a gun pointed at her head making her tour. She's also not stupid. 2026 and 2027 will probably be the biggest income she ever saw coming because of her hardwork and she genuinely seems to be having the time of her life. She has gigantic breaks between legs, and looks comfortable.

rogue2

THANK clap3YOU clap3for pointing this out. I feel like I've lost my mind when I read some of the comments in here about her being overworked and that she doesn't have enough time to complete an album next year, etc. She has like 45 dates next year with HUGE gaps in between. She's resting most of the time (likely working on the next album). People acting like she's touring 300 dates.

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

I wonder catastrophe is being sent to radio

I think it has a chance at charting especially if the movie does well

It's really weird there's no 7 in vinyl

A 7 in vinyl with cat in the hat artwork would sell well missed opportunity

I wonder if she will perform this at jingle ball would be great to see this live

I don't think she will dance or do choreography again though after being made fun for the with love dance I think choreography wont happen again for a while

WFT, Mature, Future Tripping, Roommates, You, From The Honeymoon all have choreography, basically all of the setlist... Has some form of choreography.

29 minutes ago, joyxsoul said:

I can't find the "do you think she will do a third leg of her tour" comment but .. are we technically in the third leg?

Small rooms + Vegas whereby she's figuring out her demand and unsure if she can do arenas and amphitheatres, and if she should stick to small rooms

Lucky Me when she knows she has the cat in the bag

The extended tour in Europe etc?

No Small Rooms/Vegas does not count as part of the tour.

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I wonder catastrophe is being sent to radio

I think it has a chance at charting especially if the movie does well

It's really weird there's no 7 in vinyl

A 7 in vinyl with cat in the hat artwork would sell well missed opportunity

I wonder if she will perform this at jingle ball would be great to see this live

I don't think she will dance or do choreography again though after being made fun for the with love dance I think choreography wont happen again for a while

I would rather they have send Future Tripping to radio than CATastrophe

So theres still some tickets left for Europe shows for VIP so I think I'll buy them a bit later.

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I wonder catastrophe is being sent to radio

I think it has a chance at charting especially if the movie does well

It's really weird there's no 7 in vinyl

A 7 in vinyl with cat in the hat artwork would sell well missed opportunity

I wonder if she will perform this at jingle ball would be great to see this live

I don't think she will dance or do choreography again though after being made fun for the with love dance I think choreography wont happen again for a while

It is radio friendly, so it most likely will be.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Tour ends next year in November iirc so why's this thread getting locked... or something

3 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

THANK clap3YOU clap3for pointing this out. I feel like I've lost my mind when I read some of the comments in here about her being overworked and that she doesn't have enough time to complete an album next year, etc. She has like 45 dates next year with HUGE gaps in between. She's resting most of the time (likely working on the next album). People acting like she's touring 300 dates.

WFT, Mature, Future Tripping, Roommates, You, From The Honeymoon all have choreography, basically all of the setlist... Has some form of choreography.

No Small Rooms/Vegas does not count as part of the tour.

I meant having back up dancers like she had during dignity and when she promoted sparks .. I don't think she will go to that level again

Edited by broolprop3

Yes can a mod, extend this thread or just not lock it.. I find it rather odd how its getting locked.

6 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

I can't find the "do you think she will do a third leg of her tour" comment but .. are we technically in the third leg?

Small rooms + Vegas whereby she's figuring out her demand and unsure if she can do arenas and amphitheatres, and if she should stick to small rooms

Lucky Me when she knows she has the cat in the bag

The extended tour in Europe etc?

No you can't count Small Rooms as part of the tour, Lucky Me tour is a completely different thing, she didn't even have an album out when she did those shows. Also notice the new branding on the second leg tour - the picture and the font.

I believe once this leg starts in May, the second leg - it's going to have different stage setup with a new setlist change as well. Because they will have time to do it.

Edited by Duffaholic

8 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

I wonder catastrophe is being sent to radio

I think it has a chance at charting especially if the movie does well

It's really weird there's no 7 in vinyl

A 7 in vinyl with cat in the hat artwork would sell well missed opportunity

I wonder if she will perform this at jingle ball would be great to see this live

I don't think she will dance or do choreography again though after being made fun for the with love dance I think choreography wont happen again for a while

I think Hil will definitely perform CATastrophe at Jingle Ball this year and I agree with you that she won't be doing dancing for a while or maybe never again but who knows?

I'm with you @SafeAndSound they should release the deluxe and the Lucky Me movie at the same time!

6 hours ago, popmadehistory said:

I would rather they have send Future Tripping to radio than CATastrophe

They could do both, but with a deluxe coming soon (supposedly) maybe she will release a single from it instead...

3 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Yes can a mod, extend this thread or just not lock it.. I find it rather odd how its getting locked.

This

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

No you can't count Small Rooms as part of the tour, Lucky Me tour is a completely different thing, she didn't even have an album out when she did those shows. Also notice the new branding on the second leg tour - the picture and the font.

I believe once this leg starts in May, the second leg - it's going to have different stage setup with a new setlist change as well. Because they will have time to do it.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

No Hilary (yet) for the trl reunion special and I'm upset

The line up seems boring no Britney Christina Justin Beyoncé

I don't think this reunion will get much attention anyway

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.