Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

17*, right?

I count Youngblood as part of BIBO era, even Little Lies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Critic darling era is here:

#20 is a huge recognition. Is this the first time we're witnessing one of her songs on a major year-end list?

Mature is so euphoric - a HIT in my household. I'm dying to see what we have in store from the other tracks

hope she has a new interview or anything before the end of the year

I wish she'd release one of the re-recordings before the New Year as a treat/teaser...

2 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I wish she'd release one of the re-recordings before the New Year as a treat/teaser...

Mature (Mine) will be :P

3 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I wish she'd release one of the re-recordings before the New Year as a treat/teaser...

Same... Dreams would be perfect for NYE

It would be fantastic if she became a cult pop star just like Carly Rae Jepsen but I don't know if she is invested like Carly in doing music.

I really like Mature.

13 hours ago, rcksluke said:

hope she has a new interview or anything before the end of the year

Hopefully, I mean, I don't get all the secrecy surrounding the new album and Pretty Ugly!

On 12/11/2025 at 8:36 AM, DuffStan said:

I count Youngblood as part of BIBO era, even Little Lies

Youngblood is suchhhh a jam, random collab but i love it, it puts me in such a good mood

20 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Omg. I need more music; "Mature" is just that bop.

I'm sure she'll put a new single out before starting the "Small Rooms, Big Nerves" tour in January.

4 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I'm sure she'll put a new single out before starting the "Small Rooms, Big Nerves" tour in January.

Oh, for sure.

y'all hating Picture This so much lol it's always been one of my faves with Tattoo, Night Like This, One in a Million and title track.

really love Mature, can't wait for new music.

My queen staying BOOKED and BUSY, and we - FED. With donuts.

I hate DD and how much they're accelerating obesity in the US with their sugar packed drinks and "food", but Hilary looks very cute in this and funny. I wish it was with another company that was actually benefiting people.

7 hours ago, Musicmajor said:

I hate DD and how much they're accelerating obesity in the US with their sugar packed drinks and "food", but Hilary looks very cute in this and funny. I wish it was with another company that was actually benefiting people.

I don't care, I love that she got to sneak in the fact that she's putting a new album out soon, so it's great promo!

Loved the GMA interview btw!

On 12/15/2025 at 10:13 PM, theedmontonkid said:

I don't care, I love that she got to sneak in the fact that she's putting a new album out soon, so it's great promo!

Loved the GMA interview btw!

Yeah I'm fine with it. That's a major brand booking. Amazing promo. I don't really care who its with sabrina

On 12/6/2025 at 1:09 PM, SchmoodRing said:

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

btw this is apparently Tearing Down Walls: https://youtu.be/N4D4m7sH_MQ

If you piece the lyrics and paparazzi shots of Hils holding the lyric sheets, you'll realise they're the same song. She really was experimenting with EDM back then. And yes I agree that WTGP is intriguing! She previewed it during the fan club interview with her back then. I remember reading that it was a solid pop song.

Anyways, while Luck might not give us EDM/Dance Hilary, I have faith she has quality pop rock tracks lined up. It was where she started from anyways!

Ykw Atlantic not booking her for any televised New Year event is a problem for me. I am glad that she's selling out of vinyls and tickets but like.... is she gonna do something accessible for all fans and results in more GP exposure?

Idk what big events she's going to do between January and February 20th realistically. I must be missing one.

And idk how long the docu-series is, but I'm wondering were the big comeback performance they mentioned is to take place.

Edited by Afterglow

38 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Ykw Atlantic not booking her for any televised New Year event is a problem for me. I am glad that she's selling out of vinyls and tickets but like.... is she gonna do something accessible for all fans and results in more GP exposure?

Idk what big events she's going to do between January and February 20th realistically. I must be missing one.

And idk how long the docu-series is, but I'm wondering were the big comeback performance they mentioned is to take place.

Could also blame her management for not booking anything. Labels are not solely to blame for things. As for the comeback performance, I assume that's the upcoming tour/Vegas residency. Nothing late night was booked, which would have been easy promotion. Performance and interview, etc.

Our girl just needs to pin the album announcement post on insta so visitors see that first (and while we're at it remove the old Vegas presale link), go on a podcast where a well researched interviewer deep dives into her music catalogue with her, announce single #2, drop the trailer for the docuseries, announce a new variant that includes Fly (mine), announce the arena tour then... I'll Be Good eli

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.