Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

HillyDori95

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HillyDori95

  1. #1 on iTunes Italy too!
  2. The The Optimist - You, From the Honeymoon - Holiday Party - Mature run is INSANE
  3. The Optimist is so musically sophisticated
  4. Mte, but you never know about agreements with venue organizers - nothing is sure atm - so I guess we did the right thing
  5. From last night's listening party in Milan
  6. I can feel you, I bought a Dublin ticket
  7. We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico
  8. I would say very Taylor! The whole album is pop as she said, but I'd need another listen to make some more in-depth evaluations I was so excited for being in a room full of Duffers that I can't remember a single melody or lyric right now
  9. Coming home from the listening party in Milan Among the songs she hasn't performed yet my current favourite is Holiday Party
  10. Got the Lucky Me Backstage Tour + Soundcheck Experience Package for Dublin I can't believe I'm going to see her, I'm shaking
  11. Can you see prices for Dublin normal tickets?
  12. Shouldn't pre-sale codes be arriving now?
  13. Guys, I was chosen for the album release party in Milan
  14. Hoping for new dates
  15. Weird choices... I could actually take this crazy chance™ since I've never seen her live and she's not coming to Italy but what a bummer
  16. Thanks! So basically, you get in early, attend the soundcheck in the Pit and then you have to move to your seated spot
  17. Sorry for my ignorance, what's GA?
  18. I really didn't see it coming... Skipping Italy... Unlucky me
  19. Have you already received it?
  20. I can't believe it, they set listening parties across all Europe and then no tour dates? I'm MAD
  21. Less than 3 hours to goooo I wanna know if I have to take a plane to another State to finally see her live

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.