Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

WTH is this, lmaooooo. She is mentioned in the weirdest places you can imagine.

 

We posted at the same time :dies:

 

also… what will smith told chris rock after the slap :biblio:

like can they get the **** out of her ass… she’s way too busy to be associated with all that bullshit, isn’t enough that way too many creatures’ lifestyles is basically to hate her 24/7 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Only the biggest star in the world at the moment., they can't keep Her name outta their mouths. :clap3:

Paltrow Is on a trial cause someone sued her for a ski incident.

 

So i thought maybe they quoted the ootw verse lol 

But probably It has more to do with the 1 dollar Paltrow is asking, like Taylor did for her trial

 

just yesterday I saw someone saying that this


taylor_swift_alberta_ferretti_us.jpeg

 

reminded them of this

 

61cdd5d03c6984001990c454?width=1000&form


 

and this suddenly happens… what are the odds :dies:

 

iconic if you ask ME!

 

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

just yesterday I saw someone saying that this


taylor_swift_alberta_ferretti_us.jpeg

 

reminded them of this

 

61cdd5d03c6984001990c454?width=1000&form


 

and this suddenly happens… what are the odds :dies:

 

iconic if you ask ME!

 

I don't know if she's ever mentioned it in an interview (probably not lol) but there's no way in hell that Hermione wasn't Taylor's favourite character from Harry Potter from the VERY beginning :gaycat6:

Can we expect high, like really high boxscores for her tour? I think her tickets were not even expensive than Bad Bunny and Beyonce but I’m not really sure so..

13 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Can we expect high, like really high boxscores for her tour? I think her tickets were not even expensive than Bad Bunny and Beyonce but I’m not really sure so..

Bud bunny made "only" 314M, of course she will.

 

The reineissance tour has 57 dates with Europe already in it. I don't know if She will make new legs but just with that yes the eras will outsold cause with international dates It's gonna have at least 80 shows. 

 

22 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

just yesterday I saw someone saying that this


taylor_swift_alberta_ferretti_us.jpeg

 

reminded them of this

 

61cdd5d03c6984001990c454?width=1000&form


 

and this suddenly happens… what are the odds :dies:

 

iconic if you ask ME!

 

this tent when she performs in LA is gonna be PACKED with celebs

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

Can we expect high, like really high boxscores for her tour? I think her tickets were not even expensive than Bad Bunny and Beyonce but I’m not really sure so..

Her average ticket prices were lower than Bad Bunny but the demand was so high that she put people as far behind the stage as is possible (which neither Bad Bunny nor Beyonce did in the same way), so we can expect Taylor to have a nightly average attendance 5-15k higher than both, which should more than make up for the fact that her average ticket price was like $20 cheaper. 

 

Most estimates of ticket averages were between $170 and $190 for most dates, so if Glendale n1 (69.1k) was on the low end, then opening night grossed at least $11.8M, and it was almost certainly higher than that. 

Edited by wastedpotential

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Can we expect high, like really high boxscores for her tour? I think her tickets were not even expensive than Bad Bunny and Beyonce but I’m not really sure so..

 Lol Beyonce had thousands of unsold tickets in tickets máster at $50, Taylor’s were way more expensive and all sold the first day 

3 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Can we expect high, like really high boxscores for her tour? I think her tickets were not even expensive than Bad Bunny and Beyonce but I’m not really sure so..

Her tickets were expensive, but Bad Bunny's and Beyoncé's tickets were quite higher, cause both of them had dynamic pricing, which Taylor didn't have, so their premium/floor/VIP seats will generate much more money than hers.

But at the same time her attendance will be higher. Her numbers will be massive regardless, but there's a good chance that Beyoncé could outgross her this year, especially since we haven't had any word on future shows beyond the US leg for 2023, while Beyoncé is already reportedly touring Australia later this year on top of her current 57 dates.

It does seem like AOTG is benefitting from auto-play to some extent but I don't think it's the same one all those other songs had. Makes sense that only some people got it when it only gained 1M in two days with the second day being a Friday

5 minutes ago, By the Water said:

It does seem like AOTG is benefitting from auto-play to some extent but I don't think it's the same one all those other songs had. Makes sense that only some people got it when it only gained 1M in two days with the second day being a Friday

Nope, it's not on autoplay. It's currently having virality on tiktok, nearing 50k+ videos using several audios of the song.

29 minutes ago, oscar13 said:

Nope, it's not on autoplay. It's currently having virality on tiktok, nearing 50k+ videos using several audios of the song.

50K video is not "virality" lol
the biggest sound only increased by 1k in 24 hours :chick3:
it's okay to admit that the song benefited from the autoplay feature guys

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Her tickets were expensive, but Bad Bunny's and Beyoncé's tickets were quite higher, cause both of them had dynamic pricing, which Taylor didn't have, so their premium/floor/VIP seats will generate much more money than hers.

But at the same time her attendance will be higher. Her numbers will be massive regardless, but there's a good chance that Beyoncé could outgross her this year, especially since we haven't had any word on future shows beyond the US leg for 2023, while Beyoncé is already reportedly touring Australia later this year on top of her current 57 dates.

Pollstar has estimated $624-728M for the US leg of the Eras Tour and I don't think Beyonce is doing that. Unless she adds more dates, of course.

I mean just last night she opened standing room only tickets for all.3 Arlington shows and they sold out instantly.

 

Even added $250 floor tickets for Vegas both nights which also sold quick. :matty:

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I don't know if she's ever mentioned it in an interview (probably not lol) but there's no way in hell that Hermione wasn't Taylor's favourite character from Harry Potter from the VERY beginning :gaycat6:

I don't recall her ever mentioning HP in general but I'd be shocked if she wasn't a big fan and yeah especially Hermione since they have a lot in common personality wise...

 

5 hours ago, wren said:

this tent when she performs in LA is gonna be PACKED with celebs

without a doubt and there's 5 shows there, clout chasing will hit the fan

12 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

I mean just last night she opened standing room only tickets for all.3 Arlington shows and they sold out instantly.

 

Even added $250 floor tickets for Vegas both nights which also sold quick. :matty:

these areas weren't available from the very begining?

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I don't recall her ever mentioning HP in general but I'd be shocked if she wasn't a big fan and yeah especially Hermione since they have a lot in common personality wise...

 

without a doubt and there's 5 shows there, clout chasing will hit the fan

Taylor did read Harry Potter

1 hour ago, oscar13 said:

Nope, it's not on autoplay. It's currently having virality on tiktok, nearing 50k+ videos using several audios of the song.

:rip:

 

It gained a lot on Spoitfy the last 2 days while it dropped quite a bit on Apple Music....

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

It does seem like AOTG is benefitting from auto-play to some extent but I don't think it's the same one all those other songs had. Makes sense that only some people got it when it only gained 1M in two days with the second day being a Friday

1 million / 33% is a very heavy increase :celestial5:

 

Dont think there were many that gained more

52 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

1 million / 33% is a very heavy increase :celestial5:

 

Dont think there were many that gained more

Those Niall and Sabrina songs went from out of the top 200 to 2-3M

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.