Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Streams yesterday:

Afterglow - 479,921

The Archer - 453,166

 

She def should have done Afterglow instead of The Archer but oh well

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

I want to post “imagine if she did the superbowl” but i don’t want to get anyone riled up :emofish:

We were robbed of some buzz-giving mashups but I understand that it had to be done this way not to confuse locals and casual listeners and have them be able to take in everything going on.

15 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

 

this fanbase is the pits sometimes :rip:

I dont really get it?

 

But its not totally impossible that the red letters mean something

19 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I want to post “imagine if she did the superbowl” but i don’t want to get anyone riled up :emofish:

 

 

She would occupy top five 

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I dont really get it?

 

But its not totally impossible that the red letters mean something

fans are saying she’s spelling out “speak now taylor’s version” with her shirt and she’s going to wear a different one every night. I honestly think it’s clowning 

40 minutes ago, Squall said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_47625618.png

 

4 albums top 20 :jonny5:

Amazing! Anyone knows which albums, if any, are available to buy at the concerts? That would help pure sales a lot.

Not pointing at anybody, but most female artists don't reach 73M streams even with a new album. This is 3 days after the opening night.

10 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Not pointing at anybody, but most female artists don't reach 73M streams even with a new album. This is 3 days after the opening night.

:clap3: 

 

Damn. THREAD IT. Taylor shatters single day streaming records for 2023.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Ugh when are we getting the next tv ? I need 2 this year . Unsure what the point of the eras tour is at this point

If this were ANYONE else, even with half the numbers, there would be like 3 different threads about these records being broken. But since it's Taylor, they'd all be either empty or locked :giraffe:

Imagine if any other girls had Her success, they would be way more insufferable than us... 

LH #25 on BB hot 100 this week.

Should enter low top 20 next week. 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

1 month until Hits Different is released on streaming <3 

Wait is this confirmed? :WAP:

To put it into perspective, she did 72M on Fearless TV's release day

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

the way we’re desensitized to her slayage:rip:

another day, another record. groundbreaking. 

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

LH #25 on BB hot 100 this week.

Should enter low top 20 next week. 

An organic smash hit :clap3:

2 hours ago, Squall said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_47625618.png

 

4 albums top 20 :jonny5:

If only she had tacked AOTG to Lover :chick3:

AOTG still #18 on AM :rip: Ngl I've been streaming it more than I expected to

I'll never understand the hate this song gets. Might be top 5 on folklore for me

"Lover" destroying competition, setting new records and cementing its legacy. A classic, legendary, iconic and soon-to-be signature album whether ATRL likes it or not :clap3:

 

giphy.gif 

Hello, fellow Swifties. We have decided that from now on, Welcome To New York is track 16 on reputation, and thus, making 1989 a truly skipless album from start to finish. This change will be applied retroactively too, and any future reference to the track will be made in context of it belonging to TS6. 
 

If she can rewrite history, we can too. Please, be tuned for future developments. Happiness, Diarrhea and Marjorie, you guys are next.

2 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Hello, fellow Swifties. We have decided that from now on, Welcome To New York is track 16 on reputation, and thus, making 1989 a truly skipless album from start to finish. This change will be applied retroactively too, and any future reference to the track will be made in context of it belonging to TS6. 
 

If she can rewrite history, we can too. Please, be tuned for future developments. Happiness, Diarrhea and Marjorie, you guys are next.

A disgusting suggestion has to be responded accordingly... Is Taylor releasing WTNY TV on June 16th, 2023 as the lead of 1989 TV? Since rep is her 6th album and June is the 6th month. :giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.