Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Cruel Summer has already peaked at #29 on the Hot 100. Its considered recurrent and would need to be top 50, which its not close to.

 

Dont Blame Me might has a chance

 

#21 now :kitty:

 

Hm I'm not sure. But its a difficult song to exactly predict right now

Does one of these two predictions sound more realistic to you?

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Don't Blame Me is by far her craziest song, no video, no radio airplay, nothing at all, and still pulling 1.5m per day :deadbanana:

46 minutes ago, Squall said:

FryVYgfWYAQuShk?format=jpg&name=large

 

2 points for top 10 :deadbanana: 

 

 

 

This one is really different. Isn't Winston more reliable? @simmnfierzig

well change the release date to 2023 on Spotify + put it on her front page then top 10 secured :bird:

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Apparently yet again Style, BS & DBM got their biggest update ever :deadbanana4:

if she maintains the 70M+ :dies:

 

 

 

These songs add for 90k streams more than yesterday, so another +70M day locked.

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

Don't Blame Me is by far her craziest song, no video, no radio airplay, nothing at all, and still pulling 1.5m per day :deadbanana:

Enchanted too cuz it was released almost 13 years ago 

They used to drag her for not having songs with 1B+ streams on spotify, but now she’s on track to have the most for females :WAP:

SIO, Anti Hero, Lover, Cardigan, DBM, Style and LWYMMD will all pass the mark this year/early next year. I’m not even counting songs with multiple versions like Wildest Dreams, ATW and Love Story

37 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

They used to drag her for not having songs with 1B+ streams on spotify, but now she’s on track to have the most for females :WAP:

SIO, Anti Hero, Lover, Cardigan, DBM, Style and LWYMMD will all pass the mark this year/early next year. I’m not even counting songs with multiple versions like Wildest Dreams, ATW and Love Story

Even songs like august, Cruel Summer and Midnight Rain will reach a billion sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

she keeps increasing :deadbanana4:

She can't keep increasing like this forever right? This might be the last day this is going to happen. 

This level of success just because she started a tour is ******* insane. It's like a mini version of Midnights' first week - you don't think she can surprise you anymore, but then she does.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

This level of success just because she started a tour is ******* insane. It's like a mini version of Midnights' first week - you don't think she can surprise you anymore, but then she does.

imagine if she released SN or 1989 TV this weekend :gaycat7: I don’t think we would be able to survive. 

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

imagine if she released SN or 1989 TV this weekend :gaycat7: I don’t think we would be able to survive. 

She's keeping that for when she'll fall under 60M... so in September or something. :gaycat7:

Just now, PopA911 said:

imagine if she released SN or 1989 TV this weekend :gaycat7: I don’t think we would be able to survive. 

I think I'd pass out just from the announcement alone :deadbanana2:

 

I saw someone on reddit the other day - in a sad thread where people were running in to shade her over isolated live vocals from some 2014 SIO performance - claim she was at risk of overexposure "like in 2016."

 

like no lmao, it's very clear that people love her more than ever. And if she gives us Speak Now TV it'll only get better!

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I think I'd pass out just from the announcement alone :deadbanana2:

 

I saw someone on reddit the other day - in a sad thread where people were running in to shade her over isolated live vocals from some 2014 SIO performance - claim she was at risk of overexposure "like in 2016."

 

like no lmao, it's very clear that people love her more than ever. And if she gives us Speak Now TV it'll only get better!

I’ll sleep at ease when people understand that what happened in 2016 was she trusted Kanye and ended up being a mistake. She was not overexposed. 

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I’ll sleep at ease when people understand that what happened in 2016 was she trusted Kanye and ended up being a mistake. She was not overexposed. 

Overexposure is a myth, especially now that we are out of monoculture. 

  • ATRL Moderator

illicit affairs will hit 200M streams by next week :jonny5: i won 

29 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

She can't keep increasing like this forever right? This might be the last day this is going to happen. 

Yeah looking at Apple Music I think she will be down a little bit tomorrow

 

 

3 hours ago, Squall said:

Does one of these two predictions sound more realistic to you?

15 always felt more right than 10 to me

 

And

 

 

 

 

4 hours ago, vale9001 said:

i don't know I think if the strategy was a new song for every weekend with a show she wouldn't have release 4 songs last friday but a song every friday.

We probably will get Need (since it leaked too) and then Hits different.

 

Then i don't think still new songs from Red and Fearless, after she aleady made the deluxe version of the deluxe versione for those :swan:

 

and from the albums there have been re recorded yet doesn't make sense to get vault tracks before the albums. 

honestly she should've saved the 4 songs and gave us 1 every week for each tour weekend, that would've be fun. she could give us Need, Crazier, Sweeter Than Fiction, IDWLF, TIWYCF and random deluxe/vault tracks and it'll be a free boost for her streams every week. and then eventually culminating in Speak Now TV :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator

now that she gave us safe & sound and eyes open, i want her to give us crazier :gaycat7:

She should truly use the momentum of the tour to release Debut TV and give it a better chance at actually clicking with people that are not her OG fans. 

Did this ***** not release anything for over one week? This is so long and I blame this lazy *****! We need new material!

Beautiful Eyes TV

I Heart ? TV

Crazier TV

Need

 

:gaylorcat1:

 

The first two aren't on streaming so she'd be making easy $$$ from them. :wanda:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.