Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

Debut just is nut a very good ablum, gets worse with age, and is exponentially worse than the rest of Her discography who cares 

Tim Mcgraw, teardrops have good melodies and are cute. You can see her future skills there. 

Our Song is fun too...

 

The rest honestly now sounds like an Hannah Montana soundtrack. 

Edited by vale9001

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Controversial opinion but Debut >>Skidnights. Debut is AMAZING and full of melodies something that skid lacks.

EltonJohn-ALBERTO-PIZZOLIAFP-via-Getty-I

 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Controversial opinion but Debut >>Skidnights. Debut is AMAZING and full of melodies something that skid lacks.

EltonJohn-ALBERTO-PIZZOLIAFP-via-Getty-I

 

it’s not controversial, it’s just wrong sis 

 

EltonJohn-ALBERTO-PIZZOLIAFP-via-Getty-I

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

Controversial opinion but Debut >>Skidnights. Debut is AMAZING and full of melodies something that skid lacks.

EltonJohn-ALBERTO-PIZZOLIAFP-via-Getty-I

 

How midnights has not melodies?.

Maybe you mean lacks traditional instruments you like more.

You Just don't like the typical instustruments of synt pop and minimal Electro pop. 

 

You can play Midnight rain on a piano and you get a beautiful version. 

 

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

Debut just is nut a very good ablum, gets worse with age, and is exponentially worse than the rest of Her discography who cares 

Well it seems that a huge amount of people never even bothered to check it out so when she re-introduces it to her new followers, it could gain a whole other level of appreciation.

Also this is the album that made her someone back when she was literally a nobody - that wouldn't have happened if the music itself was not good.

We the puta haters lost 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by vale9001

33 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why is she not able to release speak now yet? What’s the tea?

Some trademark thing that’s pending approval bc someone else trademarked speak now after her original trademark expired? I’m sure I’m oversimplifying it. But her and the other trademark holder came to an agreement that is pending approval 

52 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I think in order to make noise, debut album should get reworked production   leaning more on the country-rock side with live instruments.

 

She should also make this a visual album but she’s so against that idea that well. We’re just going to get the plain vanilla album with no promo other than “it’s makes me so emotional to revisit this please buy 18.99$“ insta post 

I think if any album deserves the visual album title… it’ll be rep tv. So much potential. I used to think lover was better than rep… but lately I don’t know… and with the vault tracks coming and most likely being slays … might top lover 

35 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Tim Mcgraw, teardrops have good melodies and are cute. You can see her future skills there. 

Our Song is fun too...

 

The rest honestly now sounds like an Hannah Montana soundtrack. 

Not you calling Cold as You a disney song :penguin:  like thats a 10/10 song

46 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why is she not able to release speak now yet? What’s the tea?

it was the trademark holding it back, but I think it's approved now

29 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

We the puta haters lost 

 

 

 

 

 

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

5 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Not you calling Cold as You a disney song :penguin:  like thats a 10/10 song

Some Disney songs can be good too. But they are just disneyan stuff.

 

Anyway yeah they sound like those countrish pop song for a disney movie. 

Debut is good, stop it.

 

the 1,2,3 punch of TM, PtoB, and Teardrops >>>>

33 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Not you calling Cold as You a disney song :penguin:  like thats a 10/10 song

I'm Only Me When I'm With You is a top tier sing

A Place In This World is absolute perfection

And Stay Beautiful is just so awesome :jonny4:

 

There is really no reason not to love Debut.

 

 

16 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Some Disney songs can be good too. But they are just disneyan stuff.

 

Anyway yeah they sound like those countrish pop song for a disney movie. 

bffr cold as you is the OG track 5!! Put some respeck on her name :gaycat6:

 

Also how many girlies had a country phase solely because of debut? :gaycat5: the international sociopolitical economical implications of that

Her numbers after all the SoFi shows will be insane :redface:

Also, for the people that keep asking who's streaming Lover, its numbers follow the same trend as 1989 and og Red and Fearless so it's safe to say it's GP carried. That's why on Midnights release day these albums increased in streams and the rest dropped

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I'm Only Me When I'm With You is a top tier sing

A Place In This World is absolute perfection

And Stay Beautiful is just so awesome :jonny4:

 

There is really no reason not to love Debut.

 

 

Exactly :clap3:The Outside is also one of my favorites, Tied Together with a Smile, etc.

 

Real music was born that day!!

Debut has some catchy choruses but they age like milk, there's something very sterile, cloying and annoying about the melodies, eg Stay Beautiful, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Picture To Burn, even Our Song tbh. I do not ever reach for these sings, there's nothing they can do that sings on Fearless or Speak Now can't do better. Then there's sings like Tied Together With A Smile and Invisible that's the dreariest most boring music ever made. And A Place In This World and The Outside are literally the same sing and they're both pointless.

 

There are some good sings too (Teardrops, Cold As You, Mary's Song :heart2: ) but only Tim McGraw is truly elite. And She looked like She was held at gunpoint when She sang that on the first night of tour. 

Most tracks are UP compared to yesterday on AM Pop. Bejeweled is at #16 and SIO is about to re-enter the top 50.

 

Only The Archer, Miss Americana and AOTG are experiencing some sort of decline 

Karma may be silly lyrically but I think it's catchy overall.

 

:sistrens:

 

Like I mentioned in that other thread, I am starting to like Beflopped more now.

 

I make the whole place shimmer!

the way i thought 1989 was her absolute peak :rip: the folklore came and i thought that was gonna be her peak :rip: i don’t wanna be wrong again but it’s almost impossible for her to surpass midnights at this point…

28 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

the way i thought 1989 was her absolute peak :rip: the folklore came and i thought that was gonna be her peak :rip: i don’t wanna be wrong again but it’s almost impossible for her to surpass midnights at this point…

She will, though. She always finds a way. She’s going to sell 6M PURE first week next time mark my words! Total word ANNIHILATION! 

Yeah, it’s totally possible for Taylor to outdo Midnights imo. Her fanbase isn’t nearly as crazy about this album as it might seem. It’s crazy how much room she still has to grow if she wants to, there are endless roads to continued succes for her right now. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.